IGNORED

the past

Guest HIS girl

'mts'

I have read some parts of john. i've read them before. i'd thought i'd warm up and read about the old testament first. since i don't read in spirit. i don't do anything in spirit really. just read. once i'm done. i just day dream somemore.

Ok, then when you're done reading the Word, how about you think on /about what you have just read?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1985

'mts'

I have read some parts of john. i've read them before. i'd thought i'd warm up and read about the old testament first. since i don't read in spirit. i don't do anything in spirit really. just read. once i'm done. i just day dream somemore.

Ok, then when you're done reading the Word, how about you think on /about what you have just read?

i'll give it a shot. it's going to be tough....i'm so used to just drift away daydreaming. even when i read the bible. i just start to daydream.

sorry for the double post.

Luke 5-6 and 27-28

and so were James and john, the sons of Zebedee, Simon's partners. Then Jesus said to Simon. "Don't be afraid; from now on you will catch men." So they pulled their boats upon shore, left everything and followed him.

--------------

After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting in his booth. " Follow me," Jesus said to him, and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.

nervous would be the word to describe what i'm reading.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

i don't know what to think right now. Two years ago i thought of not speaking to my cousin who was like a brother to me for most of my life of thinking of not ever talking to him again because i'm not the same anymore. i'm in the same room thinking of never talking to him again. He has a family of his own right now. it seems i've too much wrong to even speak to him again. it's a point in my life where i'll be thinking of never speaking or being in the presance of people from my past anymore. not in a suicidal thoughts or anything. just letting people go. for good. You know, when Jesus told one guy to sell everything he had and follow christ. i just started thinking like that. everyone i've met, everyone from my family to just literally leave and never come back. almost literally a new being. I havn't got to thinkong of changing my name or anything but. jsut to let everything go. i mean everything. so far i've let my birthday go, i don't celebrate it anymore because i don't see the point. same with new year celebrations and thanks giving. i just don't see the point anymore. i'm still in baby steps gaining back the life God had for me and still confused about life right now.

high

you need to be care full and you need to be clear that its god as satan can do this to cause us to hurt those clossest to us by making you think its god speaking to you

i use to do this when i was young but i always had one close friend who was my spiritual mentor i would tell my spiritual mentors were i was going that way if people in my church needed to know my spiritual mentors could tell them whats going on

when i was young i use to go walk abouts i would disappear for three months and if i did not want to make contac with anyone of be found i would do as i saw fit

but as an adult i cant afford to drift or day dream or cut my self off from my son and people i know who are non believers i have responsabilitys and i also need to keep a roof over my head

when i first began to read the bible i would find it hard to focus and i listened to the ssme music as you i had all of matalicas collection in my possession i also loved listening to ac / dc pink floyed the wall was my best cd i would listen to but most of the time it was my heavy metal music i had brought that i would listen to i was hooked as i got mature in my walk i began to learn what the music i was listening to was doing to me as a person and i got rid of my collection i gave it away to a close friend who is a non believer

his girl has given you sound advice

before you read your bible pray this simple prayer holy spirit i invite you into my room holy spirit i ask that you guide me teach me as jesus taught his disciples dont let my flesh or head do the talking silence the human side off me and alow me to learn from you

i found it even hard to pray i would always get distracted but know i dont alow my self to get distracted

you need your family its important that you dont cut your self of from your family

i hav no family my family are those that god has put around me i have grandfathers and grand mothers and uncles and brothers and sisters who the lord has put in my path and i have mothers and fathers also who god has put in my path thes people i can turn too and they are ther for me

you will know who to cut your self from

i use to hang out with drug dealers and criminals and pimps and guys who owned strip clubs these guys were my mates

as i became a christian it was hard to cut my self from my mates what spun me out is how they tracked me down i had strong ties wtth these guys and i learnt from a close friend who was were i was at that satan was ussing these mates of mine satan did not want me hanging out with my spiritual mentors or my new christian friends or being involved in the churches out reach group and music group

one guy wanted me to deal for him another guy wanted me to hurt some one and another guy wanted me to look after two of his workers this only hapend as i began to nail the old me to the cross every time i had let go off my old life and the way i would think and behave and talk out of the blue i had guys i knew who i had dealt with in drugs or handled stollen goods turning up on my door asking for help or wanting to hide out from the cops

in one town i had to move i did not want to leave i found a good assemblys off god church but it was were i had grown up i new the local bad boys and the cops also new me the drug delars and herroin and speed dealers i new got scared word got out i had become a christian they all new the pastor i got threatend sevral times but the pastor and the people in the church encouraged me and did not judge me or force me to stay i wanted to stay god told me to move to another city i put one of the dealers in and gave the police a list of other dealers i knew it was my choice i did not want to do it put these guys in but i knew what harm they had also done in the community and the damage they had done it was threw prayer that i had the courage to do what i did when i make a blood oath i stick to it what i see and hear stays with me god was working on me and the oaths i had made i had to cut my self totaly from these guys

if i stayed i would have gotten hurt or i would have hurt one of my mates and found my self in trouble and facing time

you do need counsling and you need strong matur christians around you you dont need weak christians around you who are going to be a bad influence in your life you need mature strong christians around you who have their head screwed on you dont need a fruit loop way to many fruit loops giving out wrong advice to guys like your self i presume you are a brother

it will get worse before it gets better god needs to deal with what you are holding on to first and you know what you need to let go off

but please dont cut your self from your family what i am picking up you are confused and its ok to be confused

sort out a pastor with his head on who is not a screw ball ask god to guide you to a church that you can be appart off you need people around you who wil guide you

damo1

i don't know what to think right now. Two years ago i thought of not speaking to my cousin who was like a brother to me for most of my life of thinking of not ever talking to him again because i'm not the same anymore. i'm in the same room thinking of never talking to him again. He has a family of his own right now. it seems i've too much wrong to even speak to him again. it's a point in my life where i'll be thinking of never speaking or being in the presance of people from my past anymore. not in a suicidal thoughts or anything. just letting people go. for good. You know, when Jesus told one guy to sell everything he had and follow christ. i just started thinking like that. everyone i've met, everyone from my family to just literally leave and never come back. almost literally a new being. I havn't got to thinkong of changing my name or anything but. jsut to let everything go. i mean everything. so far i've let my birthday go, i don't celebrate it anymore because i don't see the point. same with new year celebrations and thanks giving. i just don't see the point anymore. i'm still in baby steps gaining back the life God had for me and still confused about life right now.

high

you need to be care full and you need to be clear that its god as satan can do this to cause us to hurt those clossest to us by making you think its god speaking to you

i use to do this when i was young but i always had one close friend who was my spiritual mentor i would tell my spiritual mentors were i was going that way if people in my church needed to know my spiritual mentors could tell them whats going on

when i was young i use to go walk abouts i would disappear for three months and if i did not want to make contac with anyone of be found i would do as i saw fit

but as an adult i cant afford to drift or day dream or cut my self off from my son and people i know who are non believers i have responsabilitys and i also need to keep a roof over my head

when i first began to read the bible i would find it hard to focus and i listened to the ssme music as you i had all of matalicas collection in my possession i also loved listening to ac / dc pink floyed the wall was my best cd i would listen to but most of the time it was my heavy metal music i had brought that i would listen to i was hooked as i got mature in my walk i began to learn what the music i was listening to was doing to me as a person and i got rid of my collection i gave it away to a close friend who is a non believer

before you read your bible pray this simple prayer holy spirit i invite you into my room holy spirit i ask that you guide me teach me as jesus taught his disciples dont let my flesh or head do the talking silence the human side off me and alow me to learn from you

i found it even hard to pray i would always get distracted but know i dont alow my self to get distracted

you need your family its important that you dont cut your self of from your family

i hav no family my family are those that god has put around me i have grandfathers and grand mothers and uncles and brothers and sisters who the lord has put in my path and i have mothers and fathers also who god has put in my path thes people i can turn too and they are ther for me

i use to hang out with drug dealers and criminals and pimps and guys who owned strip clubs these guys were my mates

as i became a christian it was hard to cut my self from my mates what spun me out is how they tracked me down i had strong ties wtth these guys and i learnt from a close friend who was were i was at that satan was ussing these mates of mine satan did not want me hanging out with my spiritual mentors or my new christian friends or being involved in the churches out reach group and music group

one guy wanted me to deal for him another guy wanted me to hurt some one and another guy wanted me to look after two of his workers this only hapend as i began to nail the old me to the cross every time i had let go off my old life and the way i would think and behave and talk out of the blue i had guys i knew who i had dealt with in drugs or handled stollen goods turning up on my door asking for help or wanting to hide out from the cops

in one town i had to move i did not want to leave i found a good assemblys off god church but it was were i had grown up i new the local bad boys and the cops also new me the drug delars and herroin and speed dealers i new got scared word got out i had become a christian they all new the pastor i got threatend sevral times but the pastor and the people in the church encouraged me and did not judge me or force me to stay i wanted to stay god told me to move to another city i put one of the dealers in and gave the police a list of other dealers i knew it was my choice i did not want to do it put these guys in but i knew what harm they had also done in the community and the damage they had done it was threw prayer that i had the courage to do what i did when i make a blood oath i stick to it what i see and hear stays with me god was working on me and the oaths i had made i had to cut my self totaly from these guys

if i stayed i would have gotten hurt or i would have hurt one of my mates and found my self in trouble and facing time

you do need counsling and you need strong matur christians around you you dont need weak christians around you who are going to be a bad influence in your life you need mature strong christians around you who have their head screwed on you dont need a fruit loop way to many fruit loops giving out wrong advice to guys like your self i presume you are a brother

it will get worse before it gets better god needs to deal with what you are holding on to first and you know what you need to let go off

but please dont cut your self from your family what i am picking up you are confused and its ok to be confused

sort out a pastor with his head on who is not a screw ball ask god to guide you to a church that you can be appart off you need people around you who wil guide you

damo1

Yeah God created me as a dude. <,<

thanks for your words. there is only one church in this village and a population of 300+ people. that's my only option. one church. right now. leaving everything behind seems like the best option. i will have to check out the church though. A friend of mine who has a job outside of this village asks if i go to church yet. so i know it's open and someone preaches there. that's all i know of the church...is that's it's open. i don't know who preaches there and i know it's the only church in this village.

and thanks for typing about your life. it was a good read. Knowing that i'll be able to find guidance soon. and getting advice and guidance now.

After i had dropped out of school and about to graduate in the 11th grade(2003), a few months after school was over. I got three apllications for colledges. One from Duke, one from Arizona, and one from North Western indian politechnic( i think that's what it was called, my coach gave me advice to apply to that school). If i had accepted those and applied to one of those schools. i would of been leaving for worldy reasons.

I still havn't finished high school and given up on that.

I still havn't finished God's work and waking up is proof of that. i still have a job to do. I really don't think a 9-5 isn't for me,a well paid job isn't for me. I was told in my 7th grade year i'm to be a preacher.

And if i leave some time in the future when ever that is, it seems i'd be leaving for God's work with a bigger purpose then the one i would of had if i had planned it. Worthy boards right now, is the only place i can get advice from(that i can trust)

high

damo1

thanks for your words. there is only one church in this village and a population of 300+ people. that's my only option. one church. right now. leaving everything behind seems like the best option. i will have to check out the church though. A friend of mine who has a job outside of this village asks if i go to church yet. so i know it's open and someone preaches there. that's all i know of the church...is that's it's open. i don't know who preaches there and i know it's the only church in this village.

and thanks for typing about your life. it was a good read. Knowing that i'll be able to find guidance soon. and getting advice and guidance now.

After i had dropped out of school and about to graduate in the 11th grade(2003), a few months after school was over. I got three apllications for colledges. One from Duke, one from Arizona, and one from North Western indian politechnic( i think that's what it was called, my coach gave me advice to apply to that school). If i had accepted those and applied to one of those schools. i would of been leaving for worldy reasons.

I still havn't finished God's work and waking up is proof of that. i still have a job to do. I really don't think a 9-5 isn't for me,a well paid job isn't for me. I was told in my 7th grade year i'm to be a preacher.

And if i leave some time in the future when ever that is, it seems i'd be leaving for God's work with a bigger purpose then the one i would of had if i had planned it. Worthy boards right now, is the only place i can get advice from(that i can trust)

Greetings brother mts

i hear you like you i finished school but i realy never learnt anything i was in the lower classes i strugled in some subjects i liked music metal work and wood work but i strugled in maths science history was ok and so was english my family depended on me to learn this language then me and my mothers brother taught our familys how to speak english

my grandmother stuck to our origonal language i was born in yugoslavia and being forced to learn a language i had never spoken was hard i also hated some of the teachers and ther were two teachers who often picked on me

the reason i am saying you need mature christians around you mts i dont want to see you being taken advantage of i have had my fair share when i was young they came out of the wood works god knows why the fruit loops saw me as a person they can guide and mold i Was only 18yrs old when i gave my heart to the lord i found it hard to die to the spirit of the world and i found it hard to let go of the music i had grown up around matalica is a well known band in australia and a lot of young people love matalica in the street i use to live in i would hear matalica playing it was a like a compation with some of the neighbours

matalica also has adult fans who like their music and women also like their music the heavy metal music i had in my colllection was from around the world their are some good heavy metal bands in russia and sweeden and from france and from singapore

the city i live in we have a group of young christians who reach out to young people hooked on heavy metal these young kids have just finished high school and play in the worship band in the churches they belong to the pastors and youth pastors support them they wear the full gear like ripped jeans ripped t shirts earings and long hair

just pray that god puts the right people around you who can speak into your life who can help you live in the real world you dont need weak christians around you mts weak christians will do more harm than good

i am only sharing from my pass i made a lot of mistakes when i was a young christian i hanged out with the wrong group to the point were i became very negative and cynical i would find flaws in the pastor and the leaders and the elders i never really listened and i realy never told any one what i was doing i would only tell the people in my church what i wanted them to hear never realy saying what was on my mind i even learnt to put on a mask mts

by being on your own you have left your self wide open for the enemy to attack you satan knows the bible very wel mts he once use to be an angel

were if you have people around you they can pray for you stand in the gap for you and teach you

when you read the bible on your own with out the guidence of a matur pastor or mature leader can be dangerous

i am glad there is a church in the village you are living in get to know the pastor and the people in the church

you need people around you trust me i have been on my own since i was 14 i am 41 yrs old know i can live on my own i am one of thes guys that are comfterbal in my own skin i have had no family around me yet being on your own has its down side to

something i dont wish on no one mts

you are doing fine by reading your bible and i will pray that god puts the right people around you mts

take care

damo1

high

damo1

Greetings brother mts

i hear you like you i finished school but i realy never learnt anything i was in the lower classes i strugled in some subjects i liked music metal work and wood work but i strugled in maths science history was ok and so was english my family depended on me to learn this language then me and my mothers brother taught our familys how to speak english

my grandmother stuck to our origonal language i was born in yugoslavia and being forced to learn a language i had never spoken was hard i also hated some of the teachers and ther were two teachers who often picked on me

the reason i am saying you need mature christians around you mts i dont want to see you being taken advantage of i have had my fair share when i was young they came out of the wood works god knows why the fruit loops saw me as a person they can guide and mold i Was only 18yrs old when i gave my heart to the lord i found it hard to die to the spirit of the world and i found it hard to let go of the music i had grown up around matalica is a well known band in australia and a lot of young people love matalica in the street i use to live in i would hear matalica playing it was a like a compation with some of the neighbours

matalica also has adult fans who like their music and women also like their music the heavy metal music i had in my colllection was from around the world their are some good heavy metal bands in russia and sweeden and from france and from singapore

the city i live in we have a group of young christians who reach out to young people hooked on heavy metal these young kids have just finished high school and play in the worship band in the churches they belong to the pastors and youth pastors support them they wear the full gear like ripped jeans ripped t shirts earings and long hair

just pray that god puts the right people around you who can speak into your life who can help you live in the real world you dont need weak christians around you mts weak christians will do more harm than good

i am only sharing from my pass i made a lot of mistakes when i was a young christian i hanged out with the wrong group to the point were i became very negative and cynical i would find flaws in the pastor and the leaders and the elders i never really listened and i realy never told any one what i was doing i would only tell the people in my church what i wanted them to hear never realy saying what was on my mind i even learnt to put on a mask mts

by being on your own you have left your self wide open for the enemy to attack you satan knows the bible very wel mts he once use to be an angel

were if you have people around you they can pray for you stand in the gap for you and teach you

when you read the bible on your own with out the guidence of a matur pastor or mature leader can be dangerous

i am glad there is a church in the village you are living in get to know the pastor and the people in the church

you need people around you trust me i have been on my own since i was 14 i am 41 yrs old know i can live on my own i am one of thes guys that are comfterbal in my own skin i have had no family around me yet being on your own has its down side to

something i dont wish on no one mts

you are doing fine by reading your bible and i will pray that god puts the right people around you mts

take care

damo1

thanks for all the advice. Thanks for your prayer for people to be around me. Thanks for all your doing, taking the time to comfort me and typing all that you have. You've been a real good help to me these last few days.

greetngs brother mts

its ok mts but his girl and nebula also gave you good sound advice ther are good people in this forum who realy do care mts the moderators also care and the watchmen working close with the moderators i am just a simple man who cares i read what was being discused before i responded his girl and nebula know what they are talking about

i will keep you in my prayers mts

damo1

greetngs brother mts

its ok mts but his girl and nebula also gave you good sound advice ther are good people in this forum who realy do care mts the moderators also care and the watchmen working close with the moderators i am just a simple man who cares i read what was being discused before i responded his girl and nebula know what they are talking about

damo1

i thanked them and took their advice.

HIS Girl

Great also to see you are reading the Bible. Have you thought of reading one of the Gospels first? For example Matthew, Mark or Luke?

mts

His Girl

mts

Luke 5-6 and 27-28

and so were James and john, the sons of Zebedee, Simon's partners. Then Jesus said to Simon. "Don't be afraid; from now on you will catch men." So they pulled their boats upon shore, left everything and followed him.

--------------

After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting in his booth. " Follow me," Jesus said to him, and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.

----------------

Luke was the first NT book i've read since i've started reading the bible. I'm going to have to pray alot about this because it's not the leaving part that frieghtens me. it's Gods plan that i'm afraid of. i'm nervous right now.

----------------

Jason Upton-I'm just a bird. With a melody to sing. I'm hardly heard. Look at these tiny little wings. But i can see, the arrow flying and i'm not afraid. And i can hear terror try to steal the night away. But i'm not afraid. but i'm not afraid. I am hiding. here in your saddle. riding under your wings. and i am flying, trusting the angels and i am living your calvery. and i'm noty afraid. not afraid.

I'm just a bird. not a penny to my name. they sound ubsurd. got no plans beyond today. And i can see the arrow flying. and i'm not afraid. and i can hear the terror try to steal the night away. but i'm not afraid. but i'm not afraid. I am hiding here in your sdalle. and i am riding under your wings. and i am flying, trusting the angels. i am living your calvery. i am hiding here in your sdalle. i am riding under your wings. i am flying trusting the angles. i am living your calvery.

----------------

i might of got some of the lyrics wring... but the problem though....i'm an afraid.

greetngs brother mts

damo1

i thanked them and took their advice.

HIS Girl

Great also to see you are reading the Bible. Have you thought of reading one of the Gospels first? For example Matthew, Mark or Luke?

mts

His Girl

mts

Luke 5-6 and 27-28

--------------

----------------

Luke was the first NT book i've read since i've started reading the bible. I'm going to have to pray alot about this because it's not the leaving part that frieghtens me. it's Gods plan that i'm afraid of. i'm nervous right now.

----------------

Jason Upton-I'm just a bird. With a melody to sing. I'm hardly heard. Look at these tiny little wings. But i can see, the arrow flying and i'm not afraid. And i can hear terror try to steal the night away. But i'm not afraid. but i'm not afraid. I am hiding. here in your saddle. riding under your wings. and i am flying, trusting the angels and i am living your calvery. and i'm noty afraid. not afraid.

I'm just a bird. not a penny to my name. they sound ubsurd. got no plans beyond today. And i can see the arrow flying. and i'm not afraid. and i can hear the terror try to steal the night away. but i'm not afraid. but i'm not afraid. I am hiding here in your sdalle. and i am riding under your wings. and i am flying, trusting the angels. i am living your calvery. i am hiding here in your sdalle. i am riding under your wings. i am flying trusting the angles. i am living your calvery.

----------------

i might of got some of the lyrics wring... but the problem though....i'm an afraid.

do you know this song by creed arms wide open ?

god wants a relationship with you mts he cares about you and he only wants the best for you i have not heard this song mts or of jason upton

lord i ask that you draw near to my brother mts father i ask that you show mts how much you love him place your hedge around mts prottect mts from satan and his demons i ask father that you put mature christians in mts path christians that will guide him be there for him i ask father that you will calm mts thoughts and i ask that you will protect mts as he sleeps and as he dreams i speak life into this young man i come against anything that is going to be thrown at my brother and i rebuke the army satan is going to use to destroy what you have planned for mts i pray as mts reads his bible that your spirit will guide him let what my brother reads speak into his life in jesus name amen

god loves you i only want the best for you read psalm 23 get to know psalm 23 speak posative things over you listen to posative christian music speak psalm 23 over your life mts and psalm 91

damo1