• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1985

greetngs brother mts

its ok mts but his girl and nebula also gave you good sound advice ther are good people in this forum who realy do care mts the moderators also care and the watchmen working close with the moderators i am just a simple man who cares i read what was being discused before i responded his girl and nebula know what they are talking about

i will keep you in my prayers mts

damo1

i thanked them and took their advice.

HIS Girl

Great also to see you are reading the Bible. Have you thought of reading one of the Gospels first? For example Matthew, Mark or Luke?

mts

I have read some parts of john. i've read them before. i'd thought i'd warm up and read about the old testament first. since i don't read in spirit. i don't do anything in spirit really. just read. once i'm done. i just day dream somemore.

His Girl

Ok, then when you're done reading the Word, how about you think on /about what you have just read?

mts

sorry for the double post.

Luke 5-6 and 27-28

and so were James and john, the sons of Zebedee, Simon's partners. Then Jesus said to Simon. "Don't be afraid; from now on you will catch men." So they pulled their boats upon shore, left everything and followed him.

--------------

After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting in his booth. " Follow me," Jesus said to him, and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.

----------------

nervous would be the word to describe what i'm reading.

Luke was the first NT book i've read since i've started reading the bible. I'm going to have to pray alot about this because it's not the leaving part that frieghtens me. it's Gods plan that i'm afraid of. i'm nervous right now.

----------------

Jason Upton-I'm just a bird. With a melody to sing. I'm hardly heard. Look at these tiny little wings. But i can see, the arrow flying and i'm not afraid. And i can hear terror try to steal the night away. But i'm not afraid. but i'm not afraid. I am hiding. here in your saddle. riding under your wings. and i am flying, trusting the angels and i am living your calvery. and i'm noty afraid. not afraid.

I'm just a bird. not a penny to my name. they sound ubsurd. got no plans beyond today. And i can see the arrow flying. and i'm not afraid. and i can hear the terror try to steal the night away. but i'm not afraid. but i'm not afraid. I am hiding here in your sdalle. and i am riding under your wings. and i am flying, trusting the angels. i am living your calvery. i am hiding here in your sdalle. i am riding under your wings. i am flying trusting the angles. i am living your calvery.

----------------

i might of got some of the lyrics wring... but the problem though....i'm an afraid.

do you know this song by creed arms wide open ?

god wants a relationship with you mts he cares about you and he only wants the best for you i have not heard this song mts or of jason upton

lord i ask that you draw near to my brother mts father i ask that you show mts how much you love him place your hedge around mts prottect mts from satan and his demons i ask father that you put mature christians in mts path christians that will guide him be there for him i ask father that you will calm mts thoughts and i ask that you will protect mts as he sleeps and as he dreams i speak life into this young man i come against anything that is going to be thrown at my brother and i rebuke the army satan is going to use to destroy what you have planned for mts i pray as mts reads his bible that your spirit will guide him let what my brother reads speak into his life in jesus name amen

god loves you i only want the best for you read psalm 23 get to know psalm 23 speak posative things over you listen to posative christian music speak psalm 23 over your life mts and psalm 91

damo1

i may have heard it before but i'm not sure. i was surprised when i heard the song. i knew about creed. i've heard some of their songs but this song. i wasn't expecting a song like this from creed. thank you for showing me that song and bible verses along with the prayer. Is creed a christian band or a secular band? if they are a christian band i never knew about that.

again thanks for the song, prayer and scripture.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

i may have heard it before but i'm not sure. i was surprised when i heard the song. i knew about creed. i've heard some of their songs but this song. i wasn't expecting a song like this from creed. thank you for showing me that song and bible verses along with the prayer. Is creed a christian band or a secular band? if they are a christian band i never knew about that.

The original singer and writer for Creed was and is a christian, he wrote that song for his son I believe. He left the band so he could be around for his son and family along with some differences within the band itself. I don't think I would label them as a 'christian' band, I quit listening to them not long after the first guy left.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1985

The original singer and writer for Creed was and is a christian, he wrote that song for his son I believe. He left the band so he could be around for his son and family along with some differences within the band itself. I don't think I would label them as a 'christian' band, I quit listening to them not long after the first guy left.

oh ok. Was he still in the band when "My Sacrifice" came out? i can't figure out if hes the same guy singing "My Sacrifice".