• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Just how would I get a tan in those outfits? :emot-questioned:

If I want to cover up that much on the beach, it's probably cold out and I'll be wearing a wetsuit to swim.

I don't recognize this form of Christianity. It looks a little too much like Islam to me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

There's a balance. We females shouldn't be running around in slinky clothes because it tempts our brothers.

I'm not for the full body coverage either, but we certainly need to avoid the slinky, low cut top, high cut bottoms, exposed midriff styles.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

If I want to cover up that much on the beach, it's probably cold out and I'll be wearing a wetsuit to swim.

I don't recognize this form of Christianity. It looks a little too much like Islam to me.

I used to think the same thing. I was one who was a 'sun worshipper' of sorts, I loved being outside, in the pool, lake, ocean didn't matter. I always had a good tan ran around in skimpy bikinis and such but one day it just struck me how wrong all that was. Not saying getting a tan or swimming is wrong but the thought of exposing myself that much was so contrary to what God says is modest. If we look at the biblical model of modesty its not about covering oneself from head to toe but covering the body so as not to allow others to see what God intended for ones spouse. If I was going to be able to get back in the sun I would go with the board shorts and tanks that go along with them and avoid the slinky tanks and bikinis.

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Content Count:  5

I used to think the same thing. I was one who was a 'sun worshipper' of sorts, I loved being outside, in the pool, lake, ocean didn't matter. I always had a good tan ran around in skimpy bikinis and such but one day it just struck me how wrong all that was. Not saying getting a tan or swimming is wrong but the thought of exposing myself that much was so contrary to what God says is modest. If we look at the biblical model of modesty its not about covering oneself from head to toe but covering the body so as not to allow others to see what God intended for ones spouse. If I was going to be able to get back in the sun I would go with the board shorts and tanks that go along with them and avoid the slinky tanks and bikinis.

shalom,

Mizz

shalom,

Mizz

This is my first time replying. I'm not sure where to type so I hope this goes through.

We manufacture modest swimwear and cater to any woman who wants to cover up for a variety of reasons, be it for religious reasons, for sun protection, or to cover up medical/weight/age related imperfections. The person who was concerned about how to get a tan, is not concerned necessarily about modesty at the pool. If one is conflicted regarding this, one can tan in private. Or a woman can tan the parts of her body that she is willing to expose according to her beliefs or conscience. For those that believe in the Almighty, serving HIm comes first, not ones own vanity. For those interested in seeing what we have to offer, please visit. We have over 20 styles to suit all body types, including pregnant and those with mastectomy. Our fabric is high quality Italian lightweight, quick drying nylon/spandex swimwear fabric, which is chlorine resistant, UV protective and comfortable to wear. Marci Rapp, MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear

shalom,

Mizz

shalom,

Mizz

shalom,

Mizz

Islamic women cover their whole arm, their whole leg down to ankle, and their neck and head, so your comparison to Islamic wear is not correct. However you could wear something like our ModesTankini, which covers cleavage and thighs, but still allows for arm tanning and tanning from the knee down. We also have a Swim Jacket to cover the arms if one wishes. (deleted...sorry it is considered spam and not allowed. Botz)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I am closing this topic as it has now only been a target of spam.