• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

What do people mean when they say God is Good? I don't see a lot of good things about his actions in the OT if you look it over.

Oh, I do! Look at how patient he was with the Israelites in the desert that did nothing but complain and doubt him,and how he delivered them up into the Promise Land as he said He would despite their behaviour.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

God is good! We may have confusion on some of the acts in which God told the people of Isreal to preform. Many were killed in the name of God in the OT God had a purpose behind what he was doing first it was judgment, secondly God wanted the people of Isreal pure so that Jesus could be born in the house of David and fullfil the scriptures. I know in our modern age it sounds cruel and unusual, but like Job we must remeber who are we to question God. What he does is good no matter what he does, because God is God. I time will come in the furture that God will reck avoc upon the earth in its last days. Is this good, the people have been warned and being warned once more. Just as the days of Noah, and Soddom and Gamora. Turn to Christ, pray for understadning of the ancient text in the OT and hopefully God will give you understanding.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

The OP really has not been here since July. I am closing this as they are not here to see responses any longer