IGNORED

Taking G-ds name in vain

Botz

Guest ReflectionsofHim
I'm getting a DejaVu here. Didn't we just talk about this recently????? Don't worry, I'm all talked out - no comments from me believe it or not. :wub:

:oww:

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!! No comments!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh my, do you have a fever?!!!! Oh my goodness!!!

:blink:

Hehehehe...I'm just funning with ya!!! :wub:

Love through Jesus!

Ref

:hug:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

:D:blink::wub::wub: :x: :x: :x: :x: :b: :x:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

LCPGuy...

Nah, just choose not to major in minor things

3in1...

ditto! good call!

Noble sentiments...but this is just a general discussion board and we are merely chewing the fat with one another...if the discussion is too insignificant to merit your participation thats ok I'm sure there are plenty of more important topics to which you can effectively contribute. :blink:

Botz...QUOTE

I understand if you or others disagree with my observation although it baffles me slightly when the definition is so clear cut and even the words sound like they obviously derive from the L-rds name. 

3in1...

hey Botz i guess i can see where you are coming from, but i just dont think we need to research every nook to see where our words derive from. i dont think God judges based on a dictionary... a man made dictionary at that. we dont always use our words in their dictionary form...good or bad. again, it is heart matter not a dictionary matter.

..Uhhhh...no one is researching every nook and cranny it just happened to be two words that I have noticed and kept quiet about until now. The discussion has opened up some other interesting ideas about exclamations and expressions...which is what tends to happen when we talk about things.

I take your point and everybody elses that these mere words are of little import in the great scheme of things...but I do believe there is a place to mention it and discuss it and here seemed as good a place as any. :D

Psa 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/14/1977

I take your point and everybody elses that these mere words are of little import in the great scheme of things...but I do believe there is a place to mention it and discuss it and here seemed as good a place as any. 

Psa 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Brother Botz, thank you! Of course there is a place, for if there is any possibility to call each other on in further holiness and righteousness, then we ought to do it. Just because I do not totally agree and not totally disagree, does not mean I am sinning, nor does it mean I will not examine my own expressions I use. That verse is very appropriate. I wish all threads had the same spirit of peace yet expressiveness this one does. Bless you!

Thank you dear brother for being bold and courageous, to call your siblings in Christ on to better things, actions and way of living for God.

:D :hug:

May the words of my mouth and the thoughts in my heart

Bless Your name, bless Your name Jesus

And the deeds of the day and the truth in my ways

Speak of You, Speak of You Jesus

For this is what, I'm glad to do

It's time to live a life of love that pleases You

And I will give, my all to You

Surrender everything I have and follow You

I will follow You

(Matt Redman)