• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/11/1966

WOW!

Jeff,

Now this is good my brother or must I say Dad (In Africa anyone older than you is a father and not an equal). You mention that our Lord was in some part of you life on the shelf, no he was not, he was on the cross, right there on the cross. You see I believe that for one to understand the message of the cross, you need to go back in time. To the time when our Lord was crucified. Th cross then was for criminals, not a savior. That is why the people that time did not take him serious because of the cross. The stone that makes people stumble. To hammer the last nail to the coffin, he calls out, "My God, My God why have you forsaken me?" To the ear witness it was finished, he was a liar a con for how come he that says his Father and him are one now says he has been forsaken. Yet it was victory for he that was on the cross was innocent so that you and me can miss the cross.

He was there all the time you were having "fun", he was on the cross receiving your sin and mine.

Thank you for the testimony.

Who is Jeff and what does this have to do with me? My comment "wow" was in response to the statement of "Humble yourself as a true Christian ...." made to our brother Joe.

Sorry mixed up the name, the above was to you in reference to your testimony and not the "wow".

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1

You end your last post to me by:

God did NOT create evil that is A LIE.

Then the 13 bible translations that I quote below, 8 of them, are accusing God falsely or if not then you are saying God is lying that he created evil.

In the hope that we come to some conclusion over this matter, I shall get 13 widely used translations of the bible and also use the Hebrew word

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.84
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

WOW!

Jeff,

Now this is good my brother or must I say Dad (In Africa anyone older than you is a father and not an equal). You mention that our Lord was in some part of you life on the shelf, no he was not, he was on the cross, right there on the cross. You see I believe that for one to understand the message of the cross, you need to go back in time. To the time when our Lord was crucified. Th cross then was for criminals, not a savior. That is why the people that time did not take him serious because of the cross. The stone that makes people stumble. To hammer the last nail to the coffin, he calls out, "My God, My God why have you forsaken me?" To the ear witness it was finished, he was a liar a con for how come he that says his Father and him are one now says he has been forsaken. Yet it was victory for he that was on the cross was innocent so that you and me can miss the cross.

He was there all the time you were having "fun", he was on the cross receiving your sin and mine.

Who is Jeff and what does this have to do with me? My comment "wow" was in response to the statement of "Humble yourself as a true Christian ...." made to our brother Joe.

Sorry mixed up the name, the above was to you in reference to your testimony and not the "wow".

Christ was crucified, died, and rose again. He was not on the cross when I was playing around and had put him on the shelf. He died once. He is no longer on the cross. Hasn't been for 2000 years. That is why you never see Him on the cross except in Catholic churches (maybe some others, too). What Christ did for us on the cross is complete. He is not crucified again every time someone decides to sin after salvation. CHRIST DIED ONCE! NOT OVER AND OVER.

WOW!

Jeff,

Christ was crucified, died, and rose again. He was not on the cross when I was playing around and had put him on the shelf. He died once. He is no longer on the cross. Hasn't been for 2000 years. That is why you never see Him on the cross except in Catholic churches (maybe some others, too). What Christ did for us on the cross is complete. He is not crucified again every time someone decides to sin after salvation. CHRIST DIED ONCE! NOT OVER AND OVER.

I do not wish to debate this as well, all I was saying was that for whatever you were doing, he already died for it on the cross. Surely did I really mean that he is still on the cross? Hmm. If I wanted I would have asked you to explain how you managed to put the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings on the shelf, I would have said you really have so much power. I did not because it was a figure of speech, so why want to debate over a simple and straight forward word.

Just in case I am being taken as one that loves debating, I do not. I just do not believe that I must take everything as gospel truth just because it is being spoken by a believer. That is why I insist on, did God say so, if so, where? and not man's super imagination.

I am really sorry for having acknowledged your good testimony.

Abusa: You end your last post to me by:

God did NOT create evil that is A LIE.

Then the 13 bible translations that I quote below, 8 of them, are accusing God falsely or if not then you are saying God is lying that he created evil.

In the hope that we come to some conclusion over this matter, I shall get 13 widely used translations of the bible and also use the Hebrew word