IGNORED

Police Officers Run Background Check On Obama Placed on Leave

nikki1

when you disagree with someone, you advocate illegal activity, and justify it. that sets forth a very poor witness. this is a far cry different from smuggling bibles to people in countries where it is illegal, and i do believe you're well aware of the difference. so please don't insult my intelligence (or your own) by pretending NOT to know the difference. but if you do insist, i'll use my next post to point it out for you. please, don't ask me to embarrass you that way.

ya know, your eyesight may be very good, but girl, your vision is clouded by your hatred.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady C is one of the most spiritual Christians on this board and I agree with her sentiment, completely ...and I do not think she deserves your disrespect.

:emot-dance: thanks believer! but nikki doesn't have to respect me, or anything about me. it's ok with me if she doesn't. i'm sure it's ok with her too, that her opinions aren't met with the respect of the people in this thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

No, she's like allot of people "illegal" is okay as long as its something I want done. But she would be the first to use that razor tongue to scream about her rights if it was done to her. Here LadyC let me help you DON'T WRITE BIG NO MORE!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Blessings, Believer 1997

First, you are making wild accusations against these police officers and using ficticious adjectives to sensationalize a bogus point you are trying to make.

I notice you mentioned the Constitution.

Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses. Ratified 12/15/1791.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Before a person can have a trial by jury, the person has to be charged with a crime. To date, no crime has been committed as the officers have not been charged. You have made yourself the accuser, judge and jury, which is just plain wrong.

The Constitution is only as good as those elected officials or the people choose to uphold it.At this point, it's up to the American people to take their Bill of Rights, upon which the first ten Amendments of the American Constitution were written by godly men who gave their lives to be free back and that is exactly what is happening. That's a fact you may as well get used to because it's happening all over America and it's only going to accelerate.

There's also the big, big issue of government corruption and treason by elected officials taking place right now.(the offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one's country or of assisting its enemies in war) which is also unconstitutional. Article III, Sec. 3

Back to topic

So when someone disagrees with you, you make false accusations? OK

As to my comments, let's get back to them.... why not disprove them, rather than attack me and the police officers personally, who haven't even been charged with a crime?

Smuggling Bibles, tapes and Christian literature into communist countries, which we are now because of Obama's government take over, is against the law also, but Christians do it all the time in China and Saudi Arabia where the Bible is not allowed. Who will smuggle these items into America when it is considered a crime here to possess them? If everyone thought as you, the Gospel may not go forth in China and Saudi Arabia because it's against the law.

Brave, God fearing ordinary citizens with a conscience hid Jews, saving them from Hitler's ovens in the 1930's, breaking the law.

The list goes on and on. So please, don't tell me about breaking God's law because God's law is love and backing that love up with good deeds. I would love to see some God fearing police officer expose the corruption from Obama's background so that righteousness and justice can prevail. I believe all things are possible with God because all things work together for good to those that love him, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Nikki

You are a riot!!! :24: The whole thread that you started is about police officers who got suspended for pulling an NCIC inquiry on Obama... and now you've dug up some story where another officer, in another state has done the same thing. IF (as I said in my previous post) you are able to comprehend the adjectives and other articles of grammar in my post, you will notice that I never said "they are guilty" - I said IF we condone things like illegal search using NCIC, etc. and IF law enforcement and other officials commit such actions how can we trust their credibility and integrity. I stand by that belief. If anything here is bogus it's your understanding of the workings of the legal system and your rather slanted view of Nixon's role in Watergate. You really need to go back and carefully read and try to understand the responses here - NO one has set themselves up as judge and jury - I believe you are the one who accuses the POTUS of things which are allegations ("When someone such as Obama, with his radical, secret life and his past and present criminal and corrupt associations hold the title of commander in chief, he can very easily be considered a suspect for wrong doing"). You rely on some type of fantasy that somewhere out there a policeman with a computer and NCIC access can prove what thousands of others have been unable to. Do you watch a lot of TV or what? You obviously enjoy drama and fiction. I don't see where you've been attacked by me or anyone else who has pointed out to you that you are incorrect in many of your assumptions. You have been arrogant and rude and so far... I haven't seen you support any of your theories with hard fact - merely rumor and conjecture. I think you should take your own advice and actually stop ranting about things you obviously know very little about like Watergate and your admonitions to wonderful Christians that you know all about "God's Law". I think you need a refresher course. :noidea:

No, she's like allot of people "illegal" is okay as long as its something I want done. But she would be the first to use that razor tongue to scream about her rights if it was done to her. Here LadyC let me help you DON'T WRITE BIG NO MORE!

rofl, THANKS SCARLETPRAYERS!!!! I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER NOT TO WRITE SO BIG ANYMORE!

can ya hear me now? :noidea:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

rofl, THANKS SCARLETPRAYERS!!!! I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER NOT TO WRITE SO BIG ANYMORE!

can ya hear me now? :24:

HUH??? WHAT DID YA SAY?????? HUH???? :noidea:

can ya hear me now? ;)

HUH??? WHAT DID YA SAY?????? HUH???? :24:

:noidea: