• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/12/1960

Who is Jesus?

Jesus is the Word of God we have the Bible which is the Word or (Jesus) this is why it is so important for us to study the Word. In the trinty of God we have The Father (God) The Son (Word of God) and The Spirit (Gods connection with man) and these three are one God (1 John 5:7)

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Joh 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

Joh 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

Joh 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Joh 1:1

In the beginning - This expression is used also in Gen_1:1. John evidently has allusion here to that place, and he means to apply to

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

M't:1:18: Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

M't:1:19: Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

M't:1:20: But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

M't:1:21: And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

M't:1:22: Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

M't:1:23: Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

M't:1:24: Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

M't:1:25: And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

The Word

A Wonderful Translation I Love And Trust

For there are three that testify:

the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

1 John 5:7-8 (NASB)

And The Translation Of My Heart

Which I Believe Could Be Perhaps, The Older Translation

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

1 John 5:7-8 (KJV)

Jesus Loves Me This I Know For The Bible Tells Me So

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Jeremiah 31:3

>>>>>()<<<<<

Jesus Is Both God And Man

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Colossians 2:9

And He Is My Kinsmen

For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

Romans 9:3

My Redeemer

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Galatians 3:13

My Lord

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 20:28

My God

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:6

The Captain Of My Heart

And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

Acts 13:22

Praise His Holy Name

>>>>>()<<<<<

The Whole Bible Is The Holy Word Of God

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

The Testimony Of Jesus The Christ

Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Psalms 40:7

Yes! Even Both Halves

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Hebrews 10:7

The Words Of God

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 4:4

That Clean

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

John 15:3

And Feed

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 6:35

Whosoever Will

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6

Whosoever Will Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

Praise The Holy Name Of Jesus

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.

Psalms 71:18

So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.

Luke 17:10

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.75

:emot-highfive: Amen brother Joe :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4