georgedrw81

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Below is an article published by Metro a London morning free newspaper.The owners of the paper are linked to the Daily Mail and up to recently to the Evening Standard.Whatever your opinion about the newspaper,the article and/or the person being interviewed for me it is the way God communicates with us in unexpected ways,not only to the believers but to everybody.

To the ones that have accepted Him in their lives a sign of support.

To the rest that He is there.

Blessings to all

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/art...p;in_page_id=11

....Interesting, I guess if you water down Genesis and twist and turn it enough it will fit whatever....

Amen!

The Same Thing Is Done By The Unbelieving Darwinist In Calling Evolution Part Of Science

With No Observation, No Measurements, No Repeatable Experiments

Just Speculative Tales Of Origins, Values And Destines

Well, Calling The Creator Dangerous - Not Bad For A Blind Man

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4

>>>>>()<<<<<

Dangerous Ain't Even Close

Jesus Calls

Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Isaiah 55:3

And Calls

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28

And His Brethren Call

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:

Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:

Psalms 146:2-6

And Call

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:16-17

Flee

And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Zechariah 14:12

Flee The Wrath To Come

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 6:14-17

>>>>>()<<<<<

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.

For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.

Psalms 95:6-7(a-c)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  483
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The Same Thing Is Done By The Unbelieving Darwinist In Calling Evolution Part Of Science

With No Observation, No Measurements, No Repeatable Experiments

Just Speculative Tales Of Origins, Values And Destines

Evolution IS part of science. And its a theory which evolves with the facts, that's why its still around.

Theory:

-An explanation of concept/idea that is supported by evidence and/or many experiments/trials and is widely accepted by the scientific community.

-To scientists, a theory provides a coherent explanation that holds true for a large number of facts and observations about the natural world.

-A well-tested concept that explains a wide range of observations

Well tested?

This my friend is laughable... you cant even present a real transition... you rest on a jawbone muscle or an ear bone lol... You claim the tiktaalik is a transitional between a fish and a tetrapod but you cant tell us which species it DIRECTLY evolved FROM and which species it directly evolved INTO..

You wouldnt even answer my question of whether or not a terapod was a 4 footed/limbed/lobed animal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Interesting article.

You say creationism is harmful to both religion and science. Why?

Creationism is totally unfounded. It is as dangerous as fundamentalism in other religions.

Does this make him a T.E. by default? :laugh:

You say the second