• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings, amor

I don't piece together the historical facts in the same way as you, so my perspective on this is different.

For starters, your sentiments seem to come right out of the mouth of leftist politicians such as Jimmy Carter and leftist anti-Israel propaganda books that are being peddled to arab children in the Middle East and around the world, and you seem to dance around my question, not really answering it. I suppose you have also read that 'palestine's' 1948 war ended with zionist gangs stealing 'palestine'and expelling its people from their cities and land and established the state of Israel to come to the conclusion you have in your reply.

The Occupied Palestinian Terroitories between 1949 and 1967 were administered by Jordan and since 1967 have been under Israeli control.

Let's start from the beginning, or 1948. Fact is,as I have noted, there was no arab state or nation in the Middle East called 'palestine' in 1948, or ever. There was no 'palestinian nation' that the Jews could steal, or occupy. So how did the territories become "occupied palestinian territories"?

That is the area which will at some point become the Palestinian state

Oh, I get it now. You're telling me the arab's plan is to carve up a third state in the state of Israel inspite of the fact that the arabs already were given their state under the UN partition plan which is today Jordan. The Ottoman's ruled the Middle East just under 400 years from 1553-1922 Could you please be more specific in where my history is faulty?

The Jews have lived in the territories called 'palestine' for over 3,500 years, and the Jews have always been a majority of the population of Jerusalem, have as much a right to live in these terrorities as any arab does. In fact, the Jews have been one of the most persecuted and oppressed people on the face of the earth. The Nazis set out to eradicate the Jews from the human race, and nearly succeeded. Many of the 6,000,000 Jews that were murdered by the Nazis could have been saved if some country had given then refuge. But none did.

Now we come to the Palestine Mandate and the rebirth of Israel in 1948, which was a piece of the defeated Turkish empire.

The Brits promised to make the Mandate a homeland for the Jews. But in 1922, Winston Churchill reneged on the 1917 Balfour Declaration and gave 80% of 'palestine' to the arabs. Today this is the state of Jordan, whose population is mainly 'palestinian' arabs.

Now it gets really interesting. The 20% that was left of entire Mandate that was suppose to give the the Jews a homeland was again divided into two parts by the UN in 1948. One part or 10% for the arabs and one part or 10% for the Jews.

In essence, the arabs were given 90% of the British, or Palestine Mandate by the UN, all of which was originally intended to go to the Jews for a homeland, and they are still not satisfied. Now you're telling me the arabs are justified in carving a third terror state inside of the Jewish state of Israel?

The entire state of Israel, and all of the Jewish land that the arab squatters occupy inside of Israel and outside of the state of Israel belongs to the Jews and when this is all over with, they will have it all, but not without another fight, more than likely started by the arabs again.

Oh, by the way, thank you for the link to the map. I am quite familiar with that map.

Nikki

Edited by nikki1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... I suggest you pop off to the library and brush up on your history....

Sometimes There's Just No Thing Like A Clear View Of The Heavenlies

Why do the nations gather together? Why do their people devise useless plots?

Kings take their stands. Rulers make plans together against the LORD and against his Messiah by saying,

"Let's break apart their chains and shake off their ropes."

The one enthroned in heaven laughs. The Lord makes fun of them.

Then he speaks to them in his anger. In his burning anger he terrifies them by saying,

"I have installed my own king on Zion, my holy mountain."

I will announce the LORD's decree. He said to me: "You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.

Ask me, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance and the ends of the earth as your own possession.

You will break them with an iron scepter. You will smash them to pieces like pottery."

Now, you kings, act wisely. Be warned, you rulers of the earth!

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, or he will become angry and you will die on your way because his anger will burst into flames.

Blessed is everyone who takes refuge in him.

Psalms 2 (God's Word Translation)

To Set The Record Straight

Then the word of the LORD of hosts came, saying,

Thus says the LORD of hosts, I am exceedingly jealous for Zion, yes, with great wrath I am jealous for her.

Thus says the LORD, I will return to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem.

Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountain of the LORD of hosts will be called the Holy Mountain.

Thus says the LORD of hosts, Old men and old women will again sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each man with his staff in his hand because of age.

And the streets of the city will be filled with boys and girls playing in its streets.

Thus says the LORD of hosts, If it is too difficult in the sight of the remnant of this people in those days, will it also be too difficult in My sight? declares the LORD of hosts.

Thus says the LORD of hosts, Behold, I am going to save My people from the land of the east and from the land of the west;

and I will bring them back and they will live in the midst of Jerusalem; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God in truth and righteousness.

Zechariah 8:18 (New American Standard Bible)

And To Give Fair Warning

This is the plague with which the Lord will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

On that day men will be stricken by the Lord with great panic. Each man will seize the hand of another, and they will attack each other.

Judah too will fight at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the surrounding nations will be collectedgreat quantities of gold and silver and clothing.

A similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and donkeys, and all the animals in those camps.

Zechariah 14:12-15 (New International Version)

Still Time To Turn To The LORD

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:

for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said,

and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 2:32 (King James Version)

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11:25

And I quote Psalm 121:4 which says, "Hinei lo yanum v'lo yishan shomer yisrael"

He who keepeth Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps

What? me worry?

:whistling:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Blessings, amor

I don't piece together the historical facts in the same way as you, so my perspective on this is different.

The Ottoman's ruled the Middle East just under 400 years from 1553-1922 Could you please be more specific in where my history is faulty?

Nikki

Try the following quote from your earlier post

Before 1948, the land was under the control of the Ottoman turks, and the palestine mandate was a piece of the defeated Turkish empire.

Not only do you not agree with me, you don't even agree with yourself.

Blessings, amor

The Ottoman's ruled the Middle East just under 400 years from 1553-1922 Could you please be more specific in where my history is faulty?

Nikki

Try the following quote from your earlier post

Before 1948, the land was under the control of the Ottoman turks, and the palestine mandate was a piece of the defeated Turkish empire.

Not only do you not agree with me, you don't even agree with yourself.

:whistling:

hmm

I said:

The Ottoman's ruled the Middle East just under 400 years from 1553-1922

Maybe I'm missing something here, or you are misunderstanding the facts of the matter, but this is definitely before 1948, do ya think?

I said:

Fact is,as I have noted, there was no arab state or nation in the Middle East called 'palestine' in 1948, or ever. There was no 'palestinian nation' that the Jews could steal, or occupy. So how did the territories become "occupied palestinian territories"?

Maybe you are the one who needs to run to your local library, find an unrevised history book on ancient Israel, better yet, read the Old Testament, and find out where and when the name 'palestine' nation came about.

Blessings,

Nikki

Blessings, amor

The Occupied Palestinian Terroitories between 1949 and 1967 were administered by Jordan and since 1967 have been under Israeli control.

Let's start from the beginning, or 1948. Fact is,as I have noted, there was no arab state or nation in the Middle East called 'palestine' in 1948, or ever. There was no 'palestinian nation' that the Jews could steal, or occupy. So how did the territories become "occupied palestinian territories"?

No there was however the Palestine Mandate territory, which excluded jordan and which consists of what is now Israel, Jordan, East Jerusalem and Gaza

That is the area which will at some point become the Palestinian state

Oh, I get it now. You're telling me the arab's plan is to carve up a third state in the state of Israel inspite of the fact that the arabs already were given their state under the UN partition plan which is today Jordan. The Ottoman's ruled the Middle East just under 400 years from 1553-1922 Could you please be more specific in where my history is faulty?

As I pointed out above and in my previous post the UN plan did not include Jordan/Trans-Jordan as part of the Arab state, but envisaged two states plus the city of Jerusalem governed as a seperate entity carved out of what is now Israel, Gaza, the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Here are the details of the UN plan taken from the aforementioned Israeli website

A. THE ARAB STATE

The area of the Arab State in Western Galilee is bounded on the west by the Mediterranean and on the north by the frontier of the Lebanon from Ras en Naqura to a point north of Saliha. From there the boundary proceeds southwards, leaving the built-up area of Saliha in the Arab State, to join the southernmost point of this village. There it follows the western boundary line of the villages of 'Alma, Rihaniya and Teitaba, thence following the northern boundary line of Meirun village to join the Acre-Safad Sub-District boundary line. It follows this line to a point west of Es Sammu'i village and joins it again at the northernmost point of Farradiya. Thence it follows the sub-district boundary line to the Acre-Safad main road. From here it follows the western boundary of Kafr-I'nan village until it reaches the Tiberias-Acre Sub-District boundary line, passing to the west of the junction of the Acre-Safad and Lubiya-Kafr-I'nan roads. From the south-west corner of Kafr-I'nan village the boundary line follows the western boundary of the Tiberias Sub-District to a point close to the boundary line between the villages of Maghar and 'Eilabun, thence bulging out to the west to include as much of the eastern part of the plain of Battuf as is necessary for the reservoir proposed by the Jewish Agency for the irrigation of lands to the south and east.

The boundary rejoins the Tiberias Sub-District boundary at a point on the Nazareth-Tiberias road south-east of the built-up area of Tur'an; thence it runs southwards, at first following the sub-district boundary and then passing between the Kadoorie Agricultural School and Mount Tabor, to a point due south at the base of Mount Tabor. From here it runs due west, parallel to the horizontal grid line 230, to the north-east corner of the village lands of Tel Adashim. It then runs to the northwest corner of these lands, whence it turns south and west so as to include in the Arab State the sources of the Nazareth water supply in Yafa village. On reaching Ginneiger it follows the eastern, northern and western boundaries of the lands of this village to their south-west comer, whence it proceeds in a straight line to a point on the Haifa-Afula railway on the boundary between the villages of Sarid and El-Mujeidil. This is the point of intersection. The south-western boundary of the area of the Arab State in Galilee takes a line from this point, passing northwards along the eastern boundaries of Sarid and Gevat to the north-eastern corner of Nahalal, proceeding thence across the land of Kefar ha Horesh to a central point on the southern boundary of the village of 'Ilut, thence westwards along that village boundary to the eastern boundary of Beit Lahm, thence northwards and north-eastwards along its western boundary to the north-eastern corner of Waldheim and thence north-westwards across the village lands of Shafa 'Amr to the southeastern corner of Ramat Yohanan. From here it runs due north-north-east to a point on the Shafa 'Amr-Haifa road, west of its junction with the road of I'billin. From there it proceeds north-east to a point on the southern boundary of I'billin situated to the west of the I'billin-Birwa road. Thence along that boundary to its westernmost point, whence it turns to the north, follows across the village land of Tamra to the north-westernmost corner and along the western boundary of Julis until it reaches the Acre-Safad road. It then runs westwards along the southern side of the Safad-Acre road to the Galilee-Haifa District boundary, from which point it follows that boundary to the sea.

The boundary of the hill country of Samaria and Judea starts on the Jordan River at the Wadi Malih south-east of Beisan and runs due west to meet the Beisan-Jericho road and then follows the western side of that road in a north-westerly direction to the junction of the boundaries of the Sub-Districts of Beisan, Nablus, and Jenin. From that point it follows the Nablus-Jenin sub-District boundary westwards for a distance of about three kilometres and then turns north-westwards, passing to the east of the built-up areas of the villages of Jalbun and Faqqu'a, to the boundary of the Sub-Districts of Jenin and Beisan at a point northeast of Nuris. Thence it proceeds first northwestwards to a point due north of the built-up area of Zie'in and then westwards to the Afula-Jenin railway, thence north-westwards along the District boundary line to the point of intersection on the Hejaz railway. From here the boundary runs southwestwards, including the built-up area and some of the land of the village of Kh. Lid in the Arab State to cross the Haifa-Jenin road at a point on the district boundary between Haifa and Samaria west of El- Mansi. It follows this boundary to the southernmost point of the village of El-Buteimat. From here it follows the northern and eastern boundaries of the village of Ar'ara rejoining the Haifa-Samaria district boundary at Wadi 'Ara, and thence proceeding south-south-westwards in an approximately straight line joining up with the western boundary of Qaqun to a point east of the railway line on the eastern boundary of Qaqun village. From here it runs along the railway line some distance to the east of it to a point just east of the Tulkarm railway station. Thence the boundary follows a line half-way between the railway and the Tulkarm-Qalqiliya-Jaljuliya and Ras El-Ein road to a point just east of Ras El-Ein station, whence it proceeds along the railway some distance to the east of it to the point on the railway line south of the junction of the Haifa-Lydda and Beit Nabala lines, whence it proceeds along the southern border of Lydda airport to its south-west corner, thence in a south-westerly direction to a point just west of the built-up area of Sarafand El 'Amar, whence it turns south, passing just to the west of the built-up area of Abu El-Fadil to the north-east corner of the lands of Beer Ya'aqov. (The boundary line should be so demarcated as to allow direct access from the Arab State to the airport.) Thence the boundary line follows the western and southern boundaries of Ramle village, to the north-east corner of El Na'ana village, thence in a straight line to the southernmost point of El Barriya, along the eastern boundary of that village and the southern boundary of 'Innaba village. Thence it turns north to follow the southern side of the Jaffa-Jerusalem road until El-Qubab, whence it follows the road to the boundary of Abu-Shusha. It runs along the eastern boundaries of Abu Shusha, Seidun, Hulda to the southernmost point of Hulda, thence westwards in a straight line to the north-eastern corner of Umm Kalkha, thence following the northern boundaries of Umm Kalkha, Qazaza and the northern and western boundaries of Mukhezin to the Gaza District boundary and thence runs across the village lands of El-Mismiya El-Kabira, and Yasur to the southern point of intersection, which is midway between the built-up areas of Yasur and Batani Sharqi.

From the southern point of intersection the boundary lines run north-westwards between the villages of Gan Yavne and Barqa to the sea at a point half way between Nabi Yunis and Minat El-Qila, and south-eastwards to a point west of Qastina, whence it turns in a south-westerly direction, passing to the east of the built-up areas of Es Sawafir Esh Sharqiya and 'Ibdis. From the south-east corner of 'Ibdis village it runs to a point southwest of the built-up area of Beit 'Affa, crossing the Hebron-El-Majdal road just to the west of the built-up area of 'Iraq Suweidan. Thence it proceeds southward along the western village boundary of El-Faluja to the Beersheba Sub-District boundary. It then runs across the tribal lands of 'Arab El-Jubarat to a point on the boundary between the Sub-Districts of Beersheba and Hebron north of Kh. Khuweilifa, whence it proceeds in a south-westerly direction to a point on the Beersheba-Gaza main road two kilometres to the north-west of the town. It then turns south-eastwards to reach Wadi Sab' at a point situated one kilometer to the west of it. From here it turns north-eastwards and proceeds along Wadi Sab' and along the Beersheba-Hebron road for a distance of one kilometer, whence it turns eastwards and runs in a straight line to Kh. Kuseifa to join the Beersheba-Hebron Sub-District boundary. It then follows the Beersheba-Hebron boundary eastwards to a point north of Ras Ez-Zuweira, only departing from it so as to cut across the base of the indentation between vertical grid lines 150 and 160.

About five kilometres north-east of Ras Ez-Zuweira it turns north, excluding from the Arab State a strip along the coast of the Dead Sea not more than seven kilometres in depth, as far as 'Ein Geddi, whence it turns due east to join the Transjordan frontier in the Dead Sea.

The northern boundary of the Arab section of the coastal plain runs from a point between Minat El-Qila and Nabi Yunis, passing between the built-up areas of Gan Yavne and Barqa to the point of intersection. From here it turns south-westwards, running across the lands of Batani Sharqi, along the eastern boundary of the lands of Beit Daras and across the lands of Julis, leaving the built-up areas of Batani Sharqi and Julis to the westwards, as far as the north-west corner of the lands of Beit-Tima. Thence it runs east of El-Jiya across the village lands of El-Barbara along the eastern boundaries of the villages of Beit Jirja, Deir Suneid and Dimra. From the south-east corner of Dimra the boundary passes across the lands of Beit Hanun, leaving the Jewish lands of Nir-Am to the eastwards. From the south-east corner of Beit Hanun the line runs south-west to a point south of the parallel grid line 100, then turns north-west for two kilometres, turning again in a southwesterly direction and continuing in an almost straight line to the north-west corner of the village lands of Kirbet Ikhza'a. From there it follows the boundary line of this village to its southernmost point. It then runs in a southerly direction along the vertical grid line 90 to its junction with the horizontal grid line 70. It then turns south-eastwards to Kh. El-Ruheiba and then proceeds in a southerly direction to a point known as El-Baha, beyond which it crosses the Beersheba-EI 'Auja main road to the west of Kh. El-Mushrifa. From there it joins Wadi El-Zaiyatin just to the west of El-Subeita. From there it turns to the north-east and then to the south-east following this Wadi and passes to the east of 'Abda to join Wadi Nafkh. It then bulges to the south-west along Wadi Nafkh, Wadi 'Ajrim and Wadi Lassan to the point where Wadi Lassan crosses the Egyptian frontier.

The area of the Arab enclave of Jaffa consists of that part of the town-planning area of Jaffa which lies to the west of the Jewish quarters lying south of Tel-Aviv, to the west of the continuation of Herzl street up to its junction with the Jaffa-Jerusalem road, to the south-west of the section of the Jaffa-Jerusalem road lying south-east of that junction, to the west of Miqve Yisrael lands, to the northwest of Holon local council area, to the north of the line linking up the north-west corner of Holon with the northeast corner of Bat Yam local council area and to the north of Bat Yam local council area. The question of Karton quarter will be decided by the Boundary Commission, bearing in mind among other considerations the desirability of including the smallest possible number of its Arab inhabitants and the largest possible number of its Jewish inhabitants in the Jewish State.

B. THE JEWISH STATE

The north-eastern sector of the Jewish State (Eastern Galilee) is bounded on the north and west by the Lebanese frontier and on the east by the frontiers of Syria and Trans-jordan. It includes the whole of the Huleh Basin, Lake Tiberias, the whole of the Beisan Sub-District, the boundary line being extended to the crest of the Gilboa mountains and the Wadi Malih. From there the Jewish State extends north-west, following the boundary described in respect of the Arab State. The Jewish section of the coastal plain extends from a point between Minat El-Qila and Nabi Yunis in the Gaza Sub-District and includes the towns of Haifa and Tel-Aviv, leaving Jaffa as an enclave of the Arab State. The eastern frontier of the Jewish State follows the boundary described in respect of the Arab State.

The Beersheba area comprises the whole of the Beersheba Sub-District, including the Negeb and the eastern part of the Gaza Sub-District, but excluding the town of Beersheba and those areas described in respect of the Arab State. It includes also a strip of land along the Dead Sea stretching from the Beersheba-Hebron Sub-District boundary line to 'Ein Geddi, as described in respect of the Arab State.

C. THE CITY OF JERUSALEM

The boundaries of the City of Jerusalem are as defined in the recommendations on the City of Jerusalem. (See Part III, section B, below).

Part III. - City of Jerusalem(5)

A. SPECIAL REGIME

The City of Jerusalem shall be established as a corpus separatum under a special international regime and shall be administered by the United Nations. The Trusteeship Council shall be designated to discharge the responsibilities of the Administering Authority on behalf of the United Nations.

B. BOUNDARIES OF THE CITY

The City of Jerusalem shall include the present municipality of Jerusalem plus the surrounding villages and towns, the most eastern of which shall be Abu Dis; the most southern, Bethlehem; the most western, 'Ein Karim (including also the built-up area of Motsa); and the most northern Shu'fat, as indicated on the attached sketch-map (annex B).

C. STATUTE OF THE CITY

The Trusteeship Council shall, within five months of the approval of the present plan, elaborate and approve a detailed statute of the City which shall contain, inter alia, the substance of the following provisions:

Government machinery; special objectives. The Administering Authority in discharging its administrative obligations shall pursue the following special objectives:

To protect and to preserve the unique spiritual and religious interests located in the city of the three great monotheistic faiths throughout the world, Christian, Jewish and Moslem; to this end to ensure that order and peace, and especially religious peace, reign in Jerusalem;

To foster cooperation among all the inhabitants of the city in their own interests as well as in order to encourage and support the peaceful development of the mutual relations between the two Palestinian peoples throughout the Holy Land; to promote the security, well-being and any constructive measures of development of the residents having regard to the special circumstances and customs of the various peoples and communities.

Governor and Administrative staff. A Governor of the City of Jerusalem shall be appointed by the Trusteeship Council and shall be responsible to it. He shall be selected on the basis of special qualifications and without regard to nationality. He shall not, however, be a citizen of either State in Palestine.

The Governor shall represent the United Nations in the City and shall exercise on their behalf all powers of administration, including the conduct of external affairs. He shall be assisted by an administrative staff classed as international officers in the meaning of Article 100 of the Charter and chosen whenever practicable from the residents of the city and of the rest of Palestine on a non-discriminatory basis. A detailed plan for the organization of the administration of the city shall be submitted by the Governor to the Trusteeship Council and duly approved by it.

The Jews have lived in the territories called 'palestine' for over 3,500 years, and the Jews have always been a majority of the population of Jerusalem, have as much a right to live in these terrorities as any arab does. In fact, the Jews have been one of the most persecuted and oppressed people on the face of the earth. The Nazis set out to eradicate the Jews from the human race, and nearly succeeded. Many of the 6,000,000 Jews that were murdered by the Nazis could have been saved if some country had given then refuge. But none did.

Guest shiloh357
good point, cobalt.

I'm going to quote myself for emphasis...

Republican Mike Huckabee, who sought his party's presidential nomination last year but lost to John McCain, said Monday that the U.S. has taken too harsh a stance against Israel on the issue of settlements.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/haaretz-com-...s-1108071-html/

I've no problem with that. It's the building of settlements in the occupied territories that are the problem.

But where would the Palestinian occupiers live if Israel stopped their illegal activity?

Don't you care about what happens to these refugees or are you like all the Arab nations who won't give them an inch of space to live in? Or should Israel make them go back to Jordan as the homeland they were given in the UN Charter of 1948?

It's funny that you never hear about these refugees much in the media, well, that is unless someone is using them as a political or media pawn. Wouldn't want to actually dig too deep into the issue and ask tough questions like "Why are they still there?" Surely between all those countries in the area, and the UN, they could have had those camps cleaned out decades ago. But here we are, 42 years later and nothing has changed. The question was actually rhetorical, because I'd really like to hear amor give some kind of cogent reply as to what reason would be good enough for refugee camps to exist, and pieces of land that belong to Isreal still being called "occupied territories" 4 decades after the war. I'm sure there must be a great reason why.

The Arabs are the only group of people unwilling to assimilate the refugees they created. The Arabs created the refugee problem in 1948 and until 1967, the world knew it was the Arabs that were responsible. Even Arab newspapers decried the refugee problem and blamed it on the Arab nations that attempted to invade Israel. It was not until after the 6-day war that history was revised to make it appear that Israel caused the refugee crisis.

There was an attempt by Israel early on to repatriate refugees which was blocked by the UN. The UN and the Arab world perpetuate the refugee problem because the refugees are a ready source of terrorists. They keep the Palestinians, poor, uneducated and bitter. They are raised on hate and are taught to hate Jews from early childhood. By the time they are 18, they are full of rage and thoroughly brainwashed and ready to blow themselves up. Terrorists are cheaper than soldiers and easier to replace. They are funded and trained by the very nations defeated by Israel in every conflict thus far.

Islam is a brutal, bloodthirsty ideology that should be purged from the earth.

Blessings amor:

No there was however the Palestine Mandate territory, which excluded jordan and which consists of what is now Israel, Jordan, East Jerusalem and Gaza

So we're right back to square one, being a thrid state carved out of the original mandate, which is a joke, I'm sure you will agree.

Fact is, the Balfour Declaration of 1917 ratified at the SanRemo Conference in 1920 by the League of Nations and carried out by the Brits under their 'palestine' mandate, is where Israel is today and where Judea is today. The entire region initially included Jordan, Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip under the 'palestine mandate' and was given to the Jews by the League of Nations, now known as the anti Israel UN, in 1922. But in 1922, Winston Churchill and the Brits reneged on the 1917 Balfour Declaration and gave 80% of 'palestine' to the arabs. Today this is the state of Jordan, whose population is mainly 'palestinian' arabs, and like it or not, this is the arab state and not Israel.

As I pointed out above and in my previous post the UN plan did not include Jordan/Trans-Jordan as part of the Arab state, but envisaged two states plus the city of Jerusalem governed as a seperate entity carved out of what is now Israel, Gaza, the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Here are the details of the UN plan taken from the aforementioned Israeli website

And as I have pointed out in post #24 the the anti Israel UN changes its mind at a whim, which is totally illegal.

Nikki

Blessings amor:

So we're right back to square one, being a thrid state carved out of the original mandate, which is a joke, I'm sure you will agree.

Fact is, the Balfour Declaration of 1917 ratified at the SanRemo Conference in 1920 by the League of Nations and carried out by the Brits under their 'palestine' mandate, is where Israel is today and where Judea is today. The entire region initially included Jordan, Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip under the 'palestine mandate' and was given to the Jews by the League of Nations, now known as the anti Israel UN, in 1922. But in 1922, Winston Churchill and the Brits reneged on the 1917 Balfour Declaration and gave 80% of 'palestine' to the arabs. Today this is the state of Jordan, whose population is mainly 'palestinian' arabs, and like it or not, this is the arab state and not Israel.

And as I have pointed out in post #24 the the anti Israel UN changes its mind at a whim, which is totally illegal.

Nikki

This was one of its first actions. How do you come to the conclusion , by the way, that the decisions and actions of the UN are illegal? Any chance of a legal argument to back that claim up?

As to Balfour the full declaration is here

Foreign Office

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you. on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:

His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

Rather vague in reality, deliberately so. It promises a national home, not necessarily an independent state; it says in Palestine but that doesn't necessarily mean all of Palestine, Vermont for example is in the USA it is however somewhat smaller. It also very clearly guarantees the full rights of "existing non-Jewish communities.

Anyway at the same time as this declaration was made the British were promising to give the Hashemites a kingdom in the area, and also in the Sykes-Picot agreement to divi up the whole region between themselves and the French.