• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings amor:

So we're right back to square one, being a thrid state carved out of the original mandate, which is a joke, I'm sure you will agree.

Nikki

A "joke" seen by allinvolved in the 1940's as the reality. And even in 2009 Obama and before him Bush the UN and the "world community - ie the political classes across the globe including nearly all Israeli politicians, even Bibi Netanyahu accept that there will be a Palestinian state in the occupied territories. Are they crazed jokers?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Have you lived in this area, Amor? Just wondering!

.... Islam is a brutal, bloodthirsty ideology that should be purged from the earth ....

The LORD Jesus Is Coming Back As Judge

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.

Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people. Deuteronomy 32:39-43

And As KING

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double for all her sins. Isaiah 40:1-2

Maranatha!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I've only been to Israel once on a workcamp in Jaffa spending three weeks with various local lefties both Arabs (Muslim, Christian and druze) and Jews., I have Palestinian and Israeli friends mostly from the same side of the political spectrum and since I live in London so know lots of English (and for some reason South African) Jews and many expatriate Arabs.

I've only lived in the Gulf, where the local Shia end up in the "Palestinian" role, which both literally and culturally is a long way away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I've only been to Israel once on a workcamp in Jaffa spending three weeks with various local lefties both Arabs (Muslim, Christian and druze) and Jews., I have Palestinian and Israeli friends mostly from the same side of the political spectrum and since I live in London so know lots of English (and for some reason South African) Jews and many expatriate Arabs.

I've only lived in the Gulf, where the local Shia end up in the "Palestinian" role, which both literally and culturally is a long way away.

Just wondered - blessings!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Blessings, amor:

by the way, that the decisions and actions of the UN are illegal? Any chance of a legal argument to back that claim up?

This should keep you busy for awhile. :emot-hug:

Anti-Israel Bias in the UN System

The UN's discrimination against Israel is not a minor infraction, nor a parochial nuisance of interest solely to those concerned with equal rights of the Jewish people and the Jewish state. Instead, the world body's obsession with censuring Israel at every turn directly affects all citizens of the world, for it constitutes (a) a severe violation of the equality principles guaranteed by the UN Charter and underlying the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and (b) a significant obstacle to the UN's ability to carry out its proper mandate. Go to link

Nikki

Blessings amor:

So we're right back to square one, being a thrid state carved out of the original mandate, which is a joke, I'm sure you will agree.

Nikki

A "joke" seen by allinvolved in the 1940's as the reality. And even in 2009 Obama and before him Bush the UN and the "world community - ie the political classes across the globe including nearly all Israeli politicians, even Bibi Netanyahu accept that there will be a Palestinian state in the occupied territories. Are they crazed jokers?

Thank you amor.

Your comments above only confirm what others have said here, that God's Word is true, that He has other plans for Israel, and you should read your Bible. :emot-hug:

Zechariah 14:1 BEHOLD. the day of the LORD cometh, and the spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle 2.

Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations and will bring them down into the vally of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Blessings,

Nikki

Edited by nikki1

Blessings, amor

Rather vague in reality, deliberately so. It promises a national home, not necessarily an independent state; it says in Palestine but that doesn't necessarily mean all of Palestine, Vermont for example is in the USA it is however somewhat smaller. It also very clearly guarantees the full rights of "existing non-Jewish communities.

Anyway at the same time as this declaration was made the British were promising to give the Hashemites a kingdom in the area, and also in the Sykes-Picot agreement to divi up the whole region between themselves and the French.

Actually, the details of the original British Mandate, aka as the 'Palestine' Mandate, the UN partition plan have been set forth in the posts I have put up, that you have danced around. What is the purpose of a political land Mandate if it is not lawful? :emot-hug:

Regarding the Heshamite kingdom, one of its kingdom states being Jordan.... I'm glad you brought that up... it was those arabs who cheated Israel out of its land and are now occupying and squatting on land that was originally given to Israel under the Mandate.

The Hashemite arabs, from which King Abdullah of Jordan originates, and the Brits, Winston Churchill, together, cheated Israel out of the land given to them under the Balfour Declaration of 1917 & 1922 when in 1920 Prince Abdullah Ibn Al-Hussein arrived in Trans-Jordan to start up the new government of Trans-Jordan. This very land given to the Jews included what is now King Abdullah's kingdom of Jordan.Is it any wonder why Abdullah of Jordan is in such a hurry and pushing for another 'palestinian' state? inside of Israel, at that? :emot-hug:

Nikki

Edited by nikki1

HE IS NO JOKE

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.

John 19:19

THE KING OF THE JEWS

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:11-16

Still Time

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:20