WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Gays have been present in the churches for many years just like in our society.We have accepted them for what they are and the churches are doing the same.

Blessings

Let them go to church but DO NOT say it is okay for them to be gay. It is not.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Gays have been present in the churches for many years just like in our society.We have accepted them for what they are and the churches are doing the same.

Blessings

I don't quite understand your point. :laugh: What does it mean for the church to "accept them as they are"?

It means the Great Apostasy is upon us

I agree. Sin has become the norm in today's churches, claiming that we are not to judge. Acceptance in love is what is being preached. Even though we are to love all, we are to stand against sin at all cost. The problem is, that when we focus on just one sin, like homosexual, we forget about the others. Sin is sin and that will never change by how one may see one sin worst then another.

Spot on :emot-handshake:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Boy, if I get in this conversation you guys will REALLY hate me. LOL.

So basically along with the murder of babies, homosexuality isn't a sin in your eyes either. I am so not surprised.

Boy, if I get in this conversation ...

Well, you kinda just did! Why don't you show your cards, even though I believe I already know what they are...

Boy, if I get in this conversation ...

Well, you kinda just did! Why don't you show your cards, even though I believe I already know what they are...

It would just start another long pointless conversation. Been there, done that. Got a closet full of T-shirts.

By commenting, you made your opinion known. Why stir the pot and then run off with your tail between your legs claiming that a discussion on the matter is pointless? It's like saying "I approve of homosexual clergy" but not allowing anyone to call you out on that. Well, I call you out on that! Your opinion on this matter is not scriptural. Repent.

Andy, you know some would say you are not a christian because you believe in OEC. Don't be so quick to judge my sister.

It's more than just OEC, I also vote left and am a pacifist :noidea:. Often in chat I am the only person who thinks the same way. But I make an effort to assert that my views line up with the Word and I am willing to be taught and corrected when I am wrong (which is often).

This topic happens to be of interest to me and I believe a very strong biblical case can be made for active homosexuals to not serve in ministry.

I too believe my views are totally scriptural and no one has been able to refute that. But discussing them just causes arguments. This is one subject I have simply chosen to remain silent on.

I hope my posts have lent support to your scriptural pacifist stand.

Naz, if someone claimed that Jesus resurrection was only metaphorical, but refused to defend their stand with scripture, what would your reaction be?

I too believe my views are totally scriptural and no one has been able to refute that. But discussing them just causes arguments. This is one subject I have simply chosen to remain silent on.

I hope my posts have lent support to your scriptural pacifist stand.

Naz, if someone claimed that Jesus resurrection was only metaphorical, but refused to defend their stand with scripture, what would your reaction be?

Andy, the bottom line is I have engaged in this argument one too many times. But when I have I have supported everything with Scripture. I just don't care to go through it all again. My experience has been that most people love their traditions more than the word of God.

So why did you respond in this thread in the first place? :noidea:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Dear Lord, I ask you to bind the spirits of pride, self-righteousness, discord, sexual immorality, hatred, division, impurity, and unholiness in Jesus' name.

Thank-You Lord

Amen

Dear Lord, I ask you to bind the spirits of pride, self-righteousness, discord, sexual immorality, hatred, division, impurity, and unholiness in Jesus' name.

Thank-You Lord

Amen

Praying!

>>>>>()<<<<<

My God

But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Galatians 6:14

Glory! Glory! Glory!

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Revelation 22:12-15

Hallelujah!

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:16-17