• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Greetings~

State Militias have been popping up since 1995, when we first heard about the New World Order and how our government has sold us out.

I know about the State Militias because I was a member of the one here in Grand Rapids, MI, for alittle over 2 years. It disbanded after the government declared we would be considered in home terrorist.

To find out more information about what the government has planned for us, please do this:

Go to Worthy Search at the top of the Worthy Board, and type in militias.

Go to #26- Virtual World of Intelligenve and Citizen Militias-St.

Scroll down this article to "Military Police Internement Resettement Operation" and - Read it.

There is more information

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Dearest Sister,

You know I care very much for you as a sister in Christ. I appreciate you sharing this information with me via email.

I want to state publically and for the record that these militias are not of God. Period.

I used to be very intrigued by all of this. I listened to my shortwave, bought survival foods and really got into it.

Yes, I am pro-gun.

But these people are NOT Christians. They use Christianity in some cases to justify their works but they are absolutely NOT one of us.

I feel it so strongly - there aren't even words. I've listened to militia shortwave programs that actually mock Christians.

Snow, there's so much propaganda out there and like anyone, I can fall for some of it, too. We have to really scrutinize EVERYTHING...ask hey, what's the "agenda" of the author of an article? What are their motives for writing this stuff?

Is it of "God"? Also whenever you get an article that talks about "Hidden Knowledge" know that that's the same fruit Satan offered Eve. He hasn't changed his tactics...the old ones work just as well on unwary Christians today.

People love to get knowledge that "nobody" else has. We had a seminar speaker at a Christian convention teach us almost entirely on this topic...how Christians and others flock to any "so-called oracle" who seems to have the "inside scoop"...but you should also know that that's the "trap" or "bait" which Satan used with Eve.

And afterall, it "looked good, and looked like it would be good for eating" ..the fruit, that is...but what happened when she ate?

Her motive: hidden knowledge...the knowledge of good and evil would make her wise and to be like God. Did it?

Hardly.

Satan is using this same old tactic today. He knows how to play us. He knows our weakeness. This is warfare. He's knows human weakness. He knows how to get us "on the hook".

All he has to do is have one of his "tares" bait us with something that "looks" good...it may have an element of truth but it's mixed with lies and other garbage .... which contaminates they whole lump.

That's just how Satan operates...he takes a little leaven and the whole lump is ruined. Same with knowledge. He'll take enough truth to make something palatable, then corrupt the whole batch with lies and half-truths.

Usually, you'll hear some "rumor" about a Christian leader, like Pat Robertson ...and false claims and innuendos are made in order to smear the work God is doing.

I used to fall for this stuff all the time. I am much more careful these days. It's called, "DISINFORMATION" and Satan uses it for the unwary and unscrutinizing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

catsmeow~

I am sorry but I disagree with you.

The New World Order is out there and waiting. We The People of the United States of American have been sold out, by our own government.

The Michigan Militias-Wolverines was made up of G-D fearing people. I know this because I know alot of them. Christ followers willing to help anyone in need and I saw this done many times.

How can you say the militias are not of G-D where is your proof of this?

I suspose you don't believe in the New World Order either!

Or the concentration camps or little green aliens!

To each their own.

:t2:

Just read the topic on "Deception/Propaganda".

There might be genuine Christians in the militia movement but I can assure you there's plenty who aren't.

Listen and surf the shortwave and you'll figure this out pretty quick.

They are LAUGHING at us, Snow! I am not lying. This is a deception...a lie.

Jesus wasn't out there spreading paranoia and distrust of the Roman government, even though Israel itself was occupied territory of Rome.

Instead, Jesus was UNWAVERING .... and held to what the Father told him.

Satan is a liar and a Father of lies. Yes, I know...we live in a fallen world. Yes, there are "bad guys" out there.

Yes, I believe there's a NWO but no, I really don't think there's little green men. But if you ask the Raeleans, I'm sure they do.

All I'm saying is that Jesus wasn't joking when he spoke of tares among wheat; there are those who prey on your emotions and try to get you to distrust everybody and everything.

Well, okay ...then start with the stuff you read on the internet or the stuff you hear on the shortwave.

I say this because I was once doing ALL of this stuff...

I was "into" militia" movements. I thought about joining.

I'm not just "anti-militia" but one day I began to listen to some of their stations on shortwave and they were actually mocking Christians. The ones at the head are using us and laughing at us.

They have an agenda, Snow. I looked at the sites you emailed me and you can smell "propaganda" written all over it.

Christians must become more scrutinizing. We have to carefully examine the information being put before us.

Remember, in I think Hosea..."My people perish from lack of knowledge"...but it's the RIGHT kind of knowledge...godly knowledge, not worldly knowledge.

I'm not saying to never even look at various sources, but always, always, always consider what you read with scepticism and doubt. Never assume they're telling the truth.

We are living in a world filled with deception and disinformation. Satan doesn't even want you to know this. He'd rather people read things his "tares" put out there and have them just accept it as truth. I used to believe it all but now...uh, no...now I really check it out and view things with scepticism.

I really am glad you shared with me and you know I love you in the Lord very much. It's not YOU, Snow...it's the people out there who I'm concerned are trying to deceive the Christians with disinformation.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:t2: I am not afraid. As far them laughing at us. Let them. They laugh at Jesus. :noidea:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Catsmeow: :inlove:

Absolutely beautiful and discerning posts!

Hey, RC...

I think the litmus test for me is whether love is the underlying spirit. It's like you quoted in scripture...people will hate and betray one another. In fact, some will even think they are doing God a favor.

I see so much of this in this age we're in. Another pastor I spoke with calls it the spirit of "Leviathon"...It's a hateful spirit and divides and turns people in on each other.

And when we don't talk directly to our brothers but gossip or backbite behind their backs...that's also the same dark spirit.

But it's the same spirit that leads to a type of "murder" of our brothers.

In John he asks how we can say we love God who we have not seen yet  hate our brothers who we have  seen.

Or in James where he says that we bless God and curse our brothers with the same mouth. Is it possible for fresh water and saltwater to flow from the same stream?

That's why I want so much to keep my mind pure and to be very, very careful not to let my mind be polluted by the world.

Snow: Hope your knee is better and you're not in so much pain, Sis...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Thumbs up Cat, :thumb:

Good initial post.

I think it's the difference between barabas and Jesus.

Even if the militia's wanted to they can't stop the one world Gov't from coming into being.

I for one will not worry. I will put on the armour of G-d.I will hedge myself in His righteousness. I am being a faithful servant watching and waiting. In the meantime living a life of faith and yielding waht that produces.

Like it or not we are here in this World until G-d see's fit to pull us out. I'm not looking for an early escape either.I will rely on him. I am still learning how to do that. I am strong willed and bullheaded sometimes.

In the meantime while we are here we don't have to act in a manner according to the order of the World. We are in the World. But we have been reborn out of it. Amen

Fear not!

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Dear Brother Gary:

heyyyyy RON. bro.----just canNOT agree with you on this nation being birthed in an antichrist rebellion------ our founding fathers tried for 200 yrs to get the king to protect them from indian raids & to make his redcoat soldiers STOP violating their GOD-GIVEN rights-illegal military courts,

hanging dissenters,even children as young as fifteen yrs. old-

you call this an anti-christ rebellion?? perhaps you should study your history a little better.....  those men & women were CHRISTIANS---the constitution is based on GOD'S WORD,

read it sometime-----along with the bill of RIGHTS--- THIS anti-american propaganda is getting me down & it really upsets me quite a bit when christians start doing a number on our founding fathers....."IF" you read the facts of the war of independance--you'll find that george washington had seven bullet holes in his coat,any one of which SHOULD have killed him----- sorry bro but this stuff really gets me going----

your bro. in the LORD----shadow2b[Gary]

Not the constitution nor any article that is foundation to the establishment of this Country mention the Name Jesus Christ.   There were atrocities in Christ's time also from the Roman government but, He never once advocated rebellion against that authority.  Herod ordered every child around Christ's age and younger slain to attempt to wipe Him out before He came into His Ministry and Kingdom.  We can go on forever about the atrocities in the name of Christ by the RCC and many nations under her control.  I could go on about my maternal grandmother's Native American ancestors who were murdered and driven off their land.  Forced to accept the "white man's" ideas of Christianity and to leave their native tongue or be beaten or killed by "christians".  Or, the fact that in her Native Tongue, were stories of a Savior God known to them as the "Great Spirit" who urged them to live in peace and harmony worshipping Him in love.

In all Truth Gary, this nation rebelled against taxation on tea.  Yeah, there were many other greivances and reasons but, it was the Boston Tea Party that sent the resounding shot of independence from Britain's tyranny.  And no matter how much it "bothers" you, this is not the nation everyone proclaims it to be and, she is not recorded as such for these end times.  I am sorry this touches a "raw nerve" but, if we are going to believe God over man and take Him at His Word undisputedly, this nation fits every description of the Harlot with so much "blood of saints" and innocents on her, it will never wash off.  I don't say all of this to "raise rebellion".  Contrary, I say this because I have also had a hard time with it but, know full well that too much "patriotism" has clouded many eyes to the Truth and the expected end of this nation.  Rather, to raise conciousness to the Lord God in Jesus Christ for every dependence as we approach a time of "come out of her" insomuch as to no longer depend upon her for anything and, seek out the Lord for natural and supernatural supply in these times.  It is written that those of us in Jesus Christ are no longer citizens of this earth rather, preferring permanent everlasting citizenship in the Mansion of God.

God Bless.