• Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Take this as you will.

I hope either way, we will all pray.

~~~~

Larry Randolph:

"Urgent: The Court of Heaven is in Session. It's time for the Church to Get on Their Face - The Verdict is NOT IN YET!"

Introduction by Larry Randolph

In 2005, I was visited by an Angel of the Lord who showed me a string of events that would unfold beginning in 2007 through the end of 2012. One of the most striking predictions was his proclamation that, "The economy of this nation will go down a long, dark hill." Among many other things, the angel also informed me that in the same year I saw the deaths of many Hollywood celebrities, it would signify the end of an era and the beginning of change in the nation. I shared these things in a few meetings, but felt that I should not yet release the details of the visitation on a national scale.

"What God Told Me in July of 2008 About THAT September"

Then in July of 2008, the Lord informed me that a "perfect storm" would hit the nation in the middle of September and that it would be the beginning of the economic collapse the angel revealed to me in 2005. Again, I was reluctant to draw national attention to the coming events and purposely restricted the prophetic word to a small number of conferences. Although the prediction came to pass around the 15th of September 2008, part of my reluctance to give the prophetic word was due to much of the negativity that is often associated with a number of prophetic ministries. As one called to encourage the Church prophetically, I tend to shy away from anything that sounds like "gloom and doom" and often wait for God to show me the redemptive value of what is happening.

"I NOW Feel an Urgency to SOUND THE ALARM!"

That being said, however, I now feel an urgency to sound the alarm that unprecedented events are approaching us on many levels. We are at the end of the "holding pattern" we have experienced this year and are about to enter another season of change and great shaking. In fact, there is a "super-shift" coming that is truly bittersweet and will ultimately reveal the best of times and the worst of times. In view of the sobering times we are approaching, I have decided to release a prophetic word that I recently delivered at Grace Center, my home church in Franklin, Tennessee.

As you'll hear in the prophecy, the shift begins this September, continuing throughout October, and will gain both momentum and velocity by December 31st. Interestingly, the 31st is a "blue moon" night that is an astronomical rarity

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75

I've only been able to listen to part of the message referred to.

He was speaking of things the church in America is corrupted with. One is immorality. I forget what the second was; I'll have to re-listen. But he shared about the need for us Christians to repent of our sins as a body....not the sins of the nation but the sins within the Body of Christ in America.

As for the earthquake thing mentioned . . . I keep hearing allusions or direct words about this. Sure, time will tell if it is true or not. But all it would take is for a major earthquake along the Mississippi River to split the nation - I mean, imagine if all or a major portion of bridges that cross the Mississippi were either destroyed or damaged (meaning, not safe to drive across). Or imagine the bridges crossing the Potomac River around and/or in DC being ruined (many people live on the opposite side of the river from where they work).

So what I'm hearing is a major call to repentance - which if you listen I believe we can all agree with. The direness of it, though - well, I"d rather encourage repentance and be met with success and nothing happen than to not encourage repentance, not see results, and the bad stuff happening.

I've only been able to listen to part of the message referred to.

He was speaking of things the church in America is corrupted with. One is immorality. I forget what the second was; I'll have to re-listen. But he shared about the need for us Christians to repent of our sins as a body....not the sins of the nation but the sins within the Body of Christ in America.

As for the earthquake thing mentioned . . . I keep hearing allusions or direct words about this. Sure, time will tell if it is true or not. But all it would take is for a major earthquake along the Mississippi River to split the nation - I mean, imagine if all or a major portion of bridges that cross the Mississippi were either destroyed or damaged (meaning, not safe to drive across). Or imagine the bridges crossing the Potomac River around and/or in DC being ruined (many people live on the opposite side of the river from where they work).

So what I'm hearing is a major call to repentance - which if you listen I believe we can all agree with. The direness of it, though - well, I"d rather encourage repentance and be met with success and nothing happen than to not encourage repentance, not see results, and the bad stuff happening.

I haven't had a chance to listen to his message, but Lord willing I will. Even so, I agree that we need to be in prayer for the sinful condition of the church. You would have to be completely blind not to see the terrible shape it is in today. In addition to that, you can see that perilous times are coming upon America. I noticed that in the first comment in the OP, it says that the court of heaven is still in session, and the final verdict is not in. That means there is still at least hope of stopping God's judgement. I don't know if this man is a prophet or not, but I can see the way we are living is not right in the sight of God, and I know from Biblical precident that when God's people sin, it opens the door up for judgement. The same thing goes for nations. I don't need to know if he is a prophet to see the need for repentance.

What do you mean still in session? The verdict not in? Still hope to stop God's judgement? :noidea:

As you can see, I'm a very curious servant tonight :)

In post 1 of this thread near the top, that is what it says. It appears that what it is saying is that if the church repents, God might spare this nation from total destruction. You cannot stop the great tribulation from coming, but this appears to be a specific chastisement or judgement on America because of the sins of the church.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

It's very interesting that this message comes right at this time. Right now, from Elul 1 to Tishrei 10 (August 21 through September 28) is what is referred to in the Jewish calendar as the Season of Repentance. These 40 days leading up to Yom Teruah (Rosh Hashanah---Day of Atonement) is meant as repentance, reflection, forgiveness, and introspection by the Jewish people (and those who follow the Torah) to prepare for the corporate Day of Atonement.

Coincidence that this should come out now? Somehow I don't think so. America has been weighed in the balance and found wanting. The Body of Christ as a whole is divided and un-unified. There are too many things creeping into the belief system of the Body that don't need to be there.

Our pastor has called for focus and unity right now within our congregation. He is also calling for a time of intercession. Again, it's not a coincidence that this message has been brought to the forefront.

I think it's time to listen and heed the call.

a.

What do you mean still in session? The verdict not in? Still hope to stop God's judgement? :noidea:

As you can see, I'm a very curious servant tonight :)

Sorry, I don't have time to dig through the Scriptures on this (schoolwork), but thoughout the OT history and prophets, there are incidences spoken of the Lord giving people time to repent, and He will withhold the judgment due them if they so repent - like He did with Ninevah.

Does this help?

Actually, what is written and spoken has nothing to do with the rapture nor the tribulation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

I don't mean to go off topic. What sister Anita has stated is very very interesting. I don't know much about the Jewish calendar but my husband and his family are Jewish so it implores me to start looking at it and how it relates to this article. Thanks for sharing sister!

You're welcome. I know I now have plenty of time to look within myself and discover what I've done wrong, repent of my sins, and renew my relationship with my loving Abba who never gave up on me. It could very well be that I've lost my job due to the fact that I thought I could do it all myself rather than rely on my Abba whose name is YHWH Jirah, the Provider. It's time I start letting my

Abba be my Ishi as well ( translated for those who don't know Hebrew, it's time that I let the Father be my Husband and allow Him to start providing for me)!

a.