IGNORED

C.S. Lewis

~Shalhevet~

Man, do you acknowlegde that the office of teacher referred to in 1 Cor 12 is not Jesus? You have still yet to explain how this office exists and yet bears no impact on your spiritual life at all.

Let it go. :group-hug:

If you don't believe that the Spirit of God alone, is sufficient enough to teach you, then by all means, go read your books.....how many times do I have to tell you, "I don't have a problem with that".

If you believe that I'm void of any knowledge or understanding where the Word is concerned.........don't listen to me. It's that simple.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Man, do you acknowlegde that the office of teacher referred to in 1 Cor 12 is not Jesus? You have still yet to explain how this office exists and yet bears no impact on your spiritual life at all.

Let it go. :group-hug:

If you don't believe that the Spirit of God alone, is sufficient enough to teach you, then by all means, go read your books.....how many times do I have to tell you, "I don't have a problem with that".

If you believe that I'm void of any knowledge or understanding where the Word is concerned.........don't listen to me. It's that simple.

Pardon me, but your comment in my other thread lead me to believe that you wanted to continue flogging this dead horse...

Let it go. :sherlock:

Pardon me, but your comment in my other thread lead me to believe that you wanted to continue flogging this dead horse...

You mean this one?

Hmm... I am just suspicious because he makes numerous claims with the same level of evidence as he has for the location of the Last Supper. It is annoying having to be "on guard" so much when reading a book I thought would edify!

Thank you. :group-hug:

It was a simple "thank you", nothing more. :noidea: