oak

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

This always mystified me. Yes, most of us know he had a man killed to get his wife. But King David wept till his pillows were soaked (more than once). Off the topic for a second, two of my Bibles were stolen, so I won

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

This always mystified me. Yes, most of us know he had a man killed to get his wife. But King David wept till his pillows were soaked (more than once). Off the topic for a second, two of my Bibles were stolen, so I won’t be able to quote, but may that person derive peace from them; my wrath is still present.

Bro, dont worry about the Bibles. I know they must have some sentimental values to you but did you make notes in them? Underlines and marginal notes next to scripture? Maybe the person who stole your Bible really needed one but couldn't affoard it. Perhaps, GOD let this happen so that that person will be drawen closer to God? I'm pretty sure, that something like this has happened. I'm 99% sure. I believe they will be returned to you at a later date. For now, just use

www.biblegateway.com it's free

Do you remember the time that David ate of the bread that was designated only to the priests? Wasn't that also something that shouldn't be done at the time?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Oak,

Message me w/ your address, and I'll mail you a Bible. Just be sure to let me know which translation you prefer. Blessings.

Creed thanks but someone already proposed what you just did. However thank you; you Worthy people think alike.

Yours.

Andrew

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

3 in one post answers

Shiloh

If someone wants to steal one of my bibles, they are more than welcome. I find joy in t he fact that they might open it up and read it.

Shiloh