kiwi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I was at work about a month ago working on something. As soon as I finished it, the following came to my mind and I wrote it down immediately:

I wrote:

Prophecies did come true but are to be again. Both lay person and theologins would be correct. Past fulfilled prophecies would also be a foreshadowing of future prophecies - just like our Lord Jesus Christ. This brings God even more glory.

The above is written after the sudden information I received by what I felt inside yet it was my own personality but none of this came from me. I had been stressing over prophecies weeks before but then I was getting confused and frustrated so I let it go. I was completely ok with it and then almost a week later I got this. This gave me a sense of comfort because I remember thinking something about literal interpretation and symbolic - and no matter which one you believed you were correct because literal could be proven by history and symbolic is present and future. Anyway it gave me an ease but I'm not sure about the foreshadowing part.

Can anyone shed some light on this maybe? Am I crazy? Possessed? Too many

carbs? ;)

I know we are to test the spirits and I'm really quick to do that. I don't know if you guys know this but I wrote about this in different threads about how God speaks to me. This is very similar to the way He has always spoken to me - a bunch of stuff all at once - so much that I may not remember so I always keep notebooks nearby so I can write. It happened much the same way except I was at work and had a small notepad with me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

delete