• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/23/1986

I feel like such a noob asking a question like this. But i am completely lost on this subject. I usually listen to all genre's of music from rock, rap, hip-hop, little bit of country, gospel, etc. Lately i have been looking into "subliminal messages" of various artists songs. Playing a song backward never made much sense to me, but what i found was really disturbing....Alot of musicians have satanic messages hidden in there music and there is to much of it to be a coincidence.

Some of these artists have clothing lines like Jay-Z (rocawear) that i actually own. Up untl a few days ago i never would have dreamed that Jay-Z sold out to the devil. But i have seen some of his interviews where he attacks the bible and some photos where he does pagan symbols with his hands. Some argue that it's just entertainment, but that could be part of teh deception. Satan is one smart punk, deceiving the whole world through ur favorite artists, actors, etc...

I would love to hear everyone's opinion on this. Am i overthinking this? Or should i trash all my cd's, movies, clothes that are involved with these artists?

Thanks in advance......

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

Trash them. Thats my advice I probably trashed hundreds of dollors in tapes lol before CD's when I was saved it took me a little while to do it but I fealt better when I did. The genre ofmusic is not so important but the message and messenger behind it is important.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

right now my fav song is "captivate us" by watermark.

check it out.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

I feel like such a noob asking a question like this. But i am completely lost on this subject. I usually listen to all genre's of music from rock, rap, hip-hop, little bit of country, gospel, etc. Lately i have been looking into "subliminal messages" of various artists songs. Playing a song backward never made much sense to me, but what i found was really disturbing....Alot of musicians have satanic messages hidden in there music and there is to much of it to be a coincidence.

Some of these artists have clothing lines like Jay-Z (rocawear) that i actually own. Up untl a few days ago i never would have dreamed that Jay-Z sold out to the devil. But i have seen some of his interviews where he attacks the bible and some photos where he does pagan symbols with his hands. Some argue that it's just entertainment, but that could be part of teh deception. Satan is one smart punk, deceiving the whole world through ur favorite artists, actors, etc...

I would love to hear everyone's opinion on this. Am i overthinking this? Or should i trash all my cd's, movies, clothes that are involved with these artists?

Thanks in advance......

Personally, I don't think Jay-Z's music is worth the cost of a CD...and considering his lyrics, I am not suprised that he is attacking the Bible etc.

However, as for playing a song backwards....people will hear anything when they play a song backwards. The majority of these so called "messages" are simply the result of an over-active imagination...if you weren't expecting to hear something, you wouldn't but someone starts a rumour about one of them and it snowballs.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

Hi blessed22, my personsonal conviction is that music is for worshipping God and not for entertainment which is fleshly and carnal living.

As a young Christian i immediatley dropped all my old music, but was so pleased when i found that there was "christian" rock music etc. Now many years later i can no longer enjoy even these as IMO, they too are carnal and do not lead me into worship, but rather lead me into selfish entertainment seeking, and wasting money that could be better spent.

I choose now to meet with other Christians for "live" praise and worship, or just sing to the Lord as i go about my day, having no radio or CD blaring to lead me down another path.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

I have found that recently as well JCISGD, although everyonce in a while I enjoy a tune or two thats not worship.

Thanks in advance......

Personally, I don't think Jay-Z's music is worth the cost of a CD...and considering his lyrics, I am not suprised that he is attacking the Bible etc.

However, as for playing a song backwards....people will hear anything when they play a song backwards. The majority of these so called "messages" are simply the result of an over-active imagination...if you weren't expecting to hear something, you wouldn't but someone starts a rumour about one of them and it snowballs.

Yeah but alot of these are very clear. I could share some of the links with you if you wanted in pm's because i dont think we are aloud to post youtube here. I heard that whats played backward hits the subconcious part of your mind when your actually listning to the song and if thats true thats frightning.

Trash them. Thats my advice I probably trashed hundreds of dollors in tapes lol before CD's when I was saved it took me a little while to do it but I fealt better when I did. The genre ofmusic is not so important but the message and messenger behind it is important.

Thats exactly what im going to do. Going to be hard to let go. Your right about the message part. Tme to evaluate my CD collection..