AngelInDisguise

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

umm enlighten you, where is the connection... My son the connection is in the BIBLE AND WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW to the world wake up mate, gee whiz, even blind freddy can see where the connection lays. This is not the time to act dumb - as also stated in the end of times ppl will act dumb on purpose and be in denial..........................................................................

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Here are the actual statistics on the number of earthquakes and their intensity per year

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eqlists/eqstats.html

Thanks Eric, I "did the math" and what we are observing is really nothing out of the ordinary. The yearly statistics are actually slightly down on other years, and we can pull individual days or weeks out of the year where significant events appear to happen but I think that kind of unplanned post-hoc analysis is flawed.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Here are the actual statistics on the number of earthquakes and their intensity per year

Thanks Eric, I "did the math" and what we are observing is really nothing out of the ordinary. The yearly statistics are actually slightly down on other years, and we can pull individual days or weeks out of the year where significant events appear to happen but I think that kind of unplanned post-hoc analysis is flawed.

Exactly.... we seem to have more disasters in these times because they are so quickly reported in real time and hyped so much with such quick results....

Exactly.... we seem to have more disasters in these times because they are so quickly reported in real time and hyped so much with such quick results....

Media sensationalism? Perhaps to draw attention away from the real earthquake of the week... the unNobel peace prize.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Media sensationalism? Perhaps to draw attention away from the real earthquake of the week... the unNobel peace prize.

LOOK - a Tsunami!!! LOOK - an earthquake!!!!!! LOOK - a woman who had 2 sets of twins in 10 months!!!! LOOOK - We are bombing the MOON!!!! ( uh - here's the peace prize, O)... :noidea::blink:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Yes, what our Lord Jesus Christ told us in Matthew 24 will come to pass. But we who have receive Him will be taken away when our Lord comes to take us home up on the clouds.

I perceive a greater catastrophe coming to Africa.

Hey! I live in Africa! keep your catastrophies in you own country if you please! :laugh: (we got enough already! :noidea: ) But seriously David, were did that perception come from? Care to elucidate? Is it just what you are watching on TV, was it a vision other than one sent via LCD? :blink:

Blessings

I am sorry. I might have perceived it wrong...my fault.

I am always Wrong

:laugh:

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Hey all

Anyone notice all the earthquakes are getting more and more frequent - like birth pains........................

Go figure ! Jesus WAS right and all, I just pray then he will come back real soon :noidea:

Cheers

Alicia

yes, like the birthing pangs ...... but do not fear, this too has to come to pass.....

I have kept track of earth quakes for quite some time...... about a week ago, there was over 1000 earth quakes in the USA alone for the week..... the most I had ever seen listed.... grant it, most were only 1.0's some 2.0, and the higher the magnitude, the fewer there were..... right now, checking for the last week there were 930 + with a magnitude as high as 4 in California, and 5 in Alaska, and three with in the last hour..... when I started watching there were about 1. something an hour, now it is over 2 an hour average......

we are also seeing higher magnitudes then before as well, and they are becoming more frequent..... I also recall that when we would have a 4. something we would hear of it in the news... now we do not hear much of anything under 7. something........

a 4.1 is twice the magnitude of a 4.0

a 4.2 is twice that of a 4.1 and so forth and so on.....

mike

Hey all

Anyone notice all the earthquakes are getting more and more frequent - like birth pains........................

Go figure ! Jesus WAS right and all, I just pray then he will come back real soon :emot-handshake:

Cheers

Alicia

yes, like the birthing pangs ...... but do not fear, this too has to come to pass.....

I have kept track of earth quakes for quite some time...... about a week ago, there was over 1000 earth quakes in the USA alone for the week..... the most I had ever seen listed.... grant it, most were only 1.0's some 2.0, and the higher the magnitude, the fewer there were..... right now, checking for the last week there were 930 + with a magnitude as high as 4 in California, and 5 in Alaska, and three with in the last hour..... when I started watching there were about 1. something an hour, now it is over 2 an hour average......

we are also seeing higher magnitudes then before as well, and they are becoming more frequent..... I also recall that when we would have a 4. something we would hear of it in the news... now we do not hear much of anything under 7. something........

a 4.1 is twice the magnitude of a 4.0

a 4.2 is twice that of a 4.1 and so forth and so on.....

mike

Not quite true. 4.1 is 1.26 times the magnitude of a 4.0. 5 is ten times the magnitude of a 4.0.

Some more about the "cluster" of earthquakes...

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1108911...entific-thought

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

What can we do about the earthquakes, the typhoons, the run away fires in Portugal, Spain, Australia, South Africa and the USA? Here's one thing I can think of:-

1Ki 19:11 And he said, "Go out and stand on the mount before the LORD." And behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind tore the mountains and broke in pieces the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. And after the wind an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake.

1Ki 19:12 And after the earthquake a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire the sound of a low whisper.

Listen for the low whisper, stay close enough to Him to hear the low whisper of the voice of the Holy Spirit talking, for He does not shout, and we need to be close to hear. How close? As close as John, who reclined on the chest of Jesus, and heard the heartbeat of God! That close!

What can we do? Stay close.

Blessings