I have a long standing problem with my sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Pray for each of these people and let God sort it out. Meantime, get your life right with Christ and pray for the best for them. It seems a chaotic situation that has been like this a couple of generations. Wish them well, pray for them and go forth and live your life. I know that sounds callous - but unless everyone agrees to Christian counseling, I do not see where there is much for you to do to heal this. Blessings.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Pray for each of these people and let God sort it out. Meantime, get your life right with Christ and pray for the best for them. It seems a chaotic situation that has been like this a couple of generations. Wish them well, pray for them and go forth and live your life. I know that sounds callous - but unless everyone agrees to Christian counseling, I do not see where there is much for you to do to heal this. Blessings.

Thanks. Is there anything in the Bible that describes their behavior and why they do it?

.... Pray for each of these people and let God sort it out. Meantime, get your life right with Christ and pray for the best for them. It seems a chaotic situation that has been like this a couple of generations. Wish them well, pray for them and go forth and live your life ....

Thanks. Is there anything in the Bible that describes their behavior and why they do it?

YES

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Isaiah 64:6

And Only

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 1:18

Jesus

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Revelation 1:5

Saves

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Praying

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  05/12/1960

Good idea katyann, my prayers are with you brotherinlaw and welcome to worthy

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Do you own stock in Zantac?

You ought to. :blink:

I think that you've been given good advice thus far. Ask the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you and then Forgive them and get on with your life, praying always. :laugh:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from Worthy Welcome to Looking for Advice

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

.... Pray for each of these people and let God sort it out. Meantime, get your life right with Christ and pray for the best for them. It seems a chaotic situation that has been like this a couple of generations. Wish them well, pray for them and go forth and live your life ....

YES

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Isaiah 64:6

And Only

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 1:18

Jesus

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Revelation 1:5

Saves

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

How about:

Proverbs 6:16-19: These six things the Lord hates, indeed, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look [the spirit that makes one overestimate himself and underestimate others], a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that manufactures wicked thoughts and plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies [even under oath], and he who sows discord among his brethren.

They overestimate him, underestimate me, refer to events they didn