IGNORED

Who was Melchizedek?

Guest Xan

Guest EPHRIAM777
What is the book of Jasher?

It is one of the books mentioned in the Bible that refers you to read more on the subject at hand...For example in Joshua  10:13...The Bible directs you in question form to read about what else happened by saying "Is this not written in the book of Jasher ?"..

In other words if you want to further find out what happened you should read the book of Jasher to find out...!

Another reference to it is found in 2 SAM 1:18

It's not considered "scripture" by some...But I must say that """IF""" it is..it fills alot of holes in stories contained in Scriptures..in greater detail..!

TOO many unbelieveable "miracles" in it is why it got shot down...Yet in Exodus we read of God parting the Red Sea and the Hebrews passing through on dry ground..how much greater miracle can there be right..?? Except maybe Jesus laying dead in a tomb for 3 days and nights then raising from the dead..???  

There are OTHER books mentioned IN the Bible that aren't IN the Bible we have today..!

BTW  God will NOT fall off his throne if you read it..!

:)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

A word of caution when examining Apocryphatic books:

One needs to rely on facts surrounding authorship, continuity of God's already established word, etc... when examining these books.

Guest EPHRIAM777

John writes...

One needs to rely on facts surrounding authorship, continuity of God's already established word, etc... when examining these books.

Guest EPHRIAM777
Some people John....expose their true self to others by how they write their posts...!

Do you, Eph?

Sure Xan....

You might not like what I post...But you know where I stand when your done reading it...

I'm not talking about what you say, I'm talking about how you say it.  Are you this arrogant, sarcastic, and funny in real life?  Do you have a good heart that you cover up with meaness?  That's what you show in your posts.  Unfortunately, not everyone can see your good heart in your posts.  Some of us can. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

First of all Eph, my name is Ron not John.