IGNORED

Unexplained crosses

Guest emtmedgrl

Guest emtmedgrl

Hello,

A few years ago I was living with a Christian lady from work. While I was living with her I was never comfortable there. I always felt something not of God looming around the house. She would always pray over the house and anoint the doors with oil... well one night before we went to bed she decided to anoint the windows and patio doors with oil. I watched her do it and then go up to bed. She put a cross on each of the patio doors... there were two patios in the house and one cross on each window. When we woke up the next morning I was sitting at the kitchen table near one of the patio doors and I saw all these crosses all over the patio door. The crosses were not done in oil they were done in this sticky clear liquid (except for the one cross Marie put on there). At the bottom of each cross there was a stream all the way down the glass. I was really baffled by this and I showed my roommate. She was also really shocked. We went and checked the other patio door and it had the same crosses on it too. It was really odd. The crosses were put on the inside not on the outside of the patio and they were very obvious. I know for a fact that she didn't come downstairs and put crosses all over the patio doors because her room was right next to mine and I am a VERY light sleeper. If someone moves in the house at night I wake up.... must have been all those years of living in Los Angeles, lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to see if something like this has ever happened to any of you and if you think it is of God or not. I would assume it is of God however it kinda threw me off because even though we would pray over the house I could still sense a evil presence in the house. I know I have heard alot of people state that if you tell the devil to leave in Jesus name that he will flee but why does it seem like sometimes you have to tell the devil over and over again? Can the devil repeatedly come back? I have got to a point where every night I pray for angels to protect my house, the doors and windows of the house and my body, mind and spirit while I'm sleeping. Is this a good way to pray or should I be doing something different. Anyway, I'm very confused on all this and there are not to many Christians I can get opinions about this from so if any of you can give me advice I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Amanda

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Amanda, since satan is a defeated foe, why do you keep speaking such power into his kingdom? He'll just use that power you give him, to fight against you. Proclaim his utter and complete defeat and humiliation, and CAST HIM OUT!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/26/1954

There is one other thing to consider, at least it came to my mind while reading this post. Could it be possible that there is something unclean in the house that should not be there? I am not talking about dirt, more like something of darkness. I remember reading in the bible, can't remember where, that if we bring something into our dwelling that is not clean, or an idol or something, that God would hold us accountable even if we did it without knowing we did it. I paraphrased and would have to look it up.

I did this once that I know of and things were just not happening like I am used to them happening in the Lord, so I prayed and asked God to show me if there was anything unclean in my home that I was unaware of. He showed me immediately and I repented and the peace came back.

I think we christians don't always realize what we are bringing into our houses. I have know missionaries who brought artifacts and stuff back with them and placed them in there house, that I would not have dared bring home.

I am not sure what is an innocent thing and what has demonic conotations about it but I am careful about it to the best of my ability...... I am not saying this is what it is, just that maybe you should look around the house, when these things happen. It may be opening a door to satan that you need to close...........

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/09/1959

emtmedgrl

There could be several reasons. I know my parents, when I was growing up, moved into this house and I felt the presence of evil. My dad was tormented and I had a visitation to something that was evil and it scared the witts out of me. I was so young in the Lord at that time that I didn't know what to do. My parents only lived there for one year and I was never so glad to move.

Anyway, that area where my parents house was at one time was a big lot where witches would gather and do sacrifics. There could have been a familiar spirit on the land where the house was. I had the authority to tell that spirit to go but did not know it.

Now, since I'm older and wiser in the Lord, have learned many things. I've studied under a guy that does deliverance and he has written a book called "PORTALS TO CLEANSING." The house I live in, I took the time to buy four stakes and put scriptures on them and hammer them in the ground on each corner of my lot. I also have proclaimed my property to the Lord and asked the Lrod to release His angels to watch over my home daily.

THis is excerpts from the book called "Portals of Cleansing" - Portals

Guest Called

This has nothing to do with the topic, but whitedove, I also like the book Shadow Boxing, by Henry Malone. It is excellent and really deals wiht Spiritual Warfare and in particular curses.

Guest Gladiator4God

When me and my wife wed we moved into a rental house from the moment we moved in we could feel something wasnt right a strange feel at all times, i dont know if it had anything to do with it but the previous renters were lesbians and we kinda thought something stayed behind when they left, but now we have our own home a gift from God and its very calm very peaceful and we thank him everyday for the blessing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Amanda, since satan is a defeated foe, why do you keep speaking such power into his kingdom?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest warlock
I remember reading in the bible, can't remember where, that if we bring something into our dwelling that is not clean, or an idol or something, that God would hold us accountable even if we did it without knowing we did it.

Oh that sounds really fair, from an all forgiving loving god & all that

Guest warlock
Tell them that whatever they're seeing and hearing isn't from God because the fruit of th spirit is love, peace, joy, gentlenes, et al....

NOT fear, panic, horror, nervousness, fright, etc....

Oh you mean like the love, peace & joy God gave all the people who died in the bible?

I see what you mean now