Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Samson! Yes there are many who have visions, dreams of the end of civilization as we know it. I personaly had one myself. I was in a verry large city, dont know which one, anyways here I am in this verry large city, and I see this huge cloud bank forming in the distance. I immedeatly felt a great fear of this cloud bank. I start yelling at my friends, and at anyone to hurry and get in this van I was in. Only one family listened to me, and as we were pulling out of the city, I turned and the cloud bank was turning into a giant rams head, the eyes turned blood red, and red smoke came shooting out of his nostrils. The ram then turned its head down and as we drove off it plumeted the city. I awoke with a start, and couldnt believe my friends wouldnt come with me. A year later I met the family who did escape with me, what a shock. I believe the ram was the ram of God dealing out judgement.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I have had many such dreams and visions. The most resent one was of me and several jewish people where standing in a open building with hudge pillers, like a temple. I was watching a big screen tv. The news was on, there was war in the middle east. I started weeping and praying in the spirit. A jewish man walk by me and I keep praying, hoping he could somehow understand what the spirit of God was saying. He didn't though and after some time I told him, don't you see what is happening, this is bible prophecy being fulfilled. How will you survive, what will happen to your people. There is great tribulation ahead. He told me, we will survive, we will not be destroyed. Then he invited me to a great feast the jewish people were having. It is time to celebrate he said and all of Gods people are invited. we will rejoice and dance and make merry, for it is that time.

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from Samson on 4:30 pm on Feb. 21, 2002

I was wondering who has been blessed with the visions of the end times ?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  37

It was during the summer months of 1998 when I had four dreams that came to me unexpectedly.

It was during the summer months of 1998 when I had four dreams that came to me unexpectedly.

I had a dream last night (4/12/02) that I was in my bedroom, sitting on my bed. I turned on my T.V. and saw a news broadcast with images of Ariel Sharon walking down a flight of steps inside of a government building of some kind wearing a bullet proof vest. His bodyguards were on the top floor of the steps as he descended down. As the images were shown to me on my television, a news anchor said that Sharon had been shot and killed. He had been shot once or twice and was fatally wounded. I then ran into the living room to tell my mother Sharon was just killed and she sat there in a trance. I asked her, "What is wrong with you?" as if she was totally unconcious, or not paying attention. Then I woke up.

Brett.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26

I know without a doubt that God helps you in dreams.  Dreams are also a way for God to let you know where you are in your life.  For instance- can you be enticed sexually within a dream and refrain?  If you can you are a good person.  

If you used to steal in your life and you have a dream about stealing, do you go through with it or do you stop yourself from stealing.

People wouldn't do or think most of the things they do if they really realized the Holy Spirit was right inside of them, using your hands, seeing what you see and hearing what you listen to.  

Think about it.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

Actually, Samson, I have have such dreams and one vision.  I generally don't talk about it because most people might think me psychotic.  I have been having apocalyptic dreams since high school.  They have been increasing in frequency and intensity over the years.  Most of them are quite disturbing, scary to say the least.  This is actually why I started studying eschatology, just to see what the bible has to say about what I've been seeing.  I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do with what I've been seeing.  Sure it helps me to understand what is to come and provokes me to make sure I'm right with God, but there has to be some greater purpose for these dreams.  I am both afraid and excited for what is to come.