IGNORED

April 8th prediction/possible fulfillment soon?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

PHASE III: PERMANENT STATUS AGREEMENT AND END OF THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT 2004 - 2005

Progress into Phase III, based on consensus judgment of Quartet, and taking into account actions of both parties and Quartet monitoring. Phase III objectives are consolidation of reform and stabilization of Palestinian institutions, sustained, effective Palestinian security performance, and Israeli-Palestinian negotiations aimed at a permanent status agreement in 2005.

SECOND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE:

Convened by Quartet, in consultation with the parties, at beginning of 2004 to endorse agreement reached on an independent Palestinian state with provisional borders and formally to launch a process with the active, sustained, and operational support of the Quartet, leading to a final, permanent status resolution in 2005, including on borders, Jerusalem, refugees, settlements; and, to support progress toward a comprehensive Middle East settlement between Israel and Lebanon and Israel and Syria, to be achieved as soon as possible.

* Continued comprehensive, effective progress on the reform agenda laid out by the Task Force in preparation for final status agreement. Continued sustained and effective security performance, and sustained, effective security cooperation on the basis laid out in Phase I. International efforts to facilitate reform and stabilize Palestinian institutions and the Palestinian economy, in preparation for final status agreement.

* Parties reach final and comprehensive permanent status agreement that ends the Israel - Palestinian conflict in 2005, through a settlement negotiated between the parties based on UNSCR 242, 338, and 1397, that ends the occupation that began in 1967, and includes an agreed, just, fair, and realistic solution to the refugee issue, and a negotiated resolution on the status of Jerusalem that takes into account the political and religious concerns of both sides, and protects the religious interests of Jews, Christians, and Muslims worldwide, and fulfills the vision of two states, Israel and sovereign, independent, democratic and viable Palestine, living side-by-side in peace and security.

* Arab state acceptance of full normal relations with Israel and security for all the states of the region in the context of a compressive Arab-Israeli peace.

Just two things I want to point out real quick.

The EU Part was done by the High Representative of the Foreign and Security Policy of The European Union, which is none other than Javier Solana.  Why am I not surprised?

And the other incredible thing is the timing of PHASE III.  Can you believe it is to go into effect next year (2004)??  

Folks, this is the exact same time that the new EU President will take control of the EU!!  Does anyone here me out there??  Can I get a witness??

My deliverer is comin', my deliverer is standin' by!!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Rollin,

Dear brother

I'll give a witness, Amen

Things sure are getting strange. Things are also being propelled along at a fast rate.

Keep watchin and praying. Rend your heart and not your clothes . Time is short.

GBU richly Saints

Peace :il: Amen

Guest Charles Hinson

Thunder,

Read through the plan. Israeli settlements and Jerusalem still seem to be unanswered by it.

I asked before and now reask....would some Israeli settlements, being allowed to remain inside a future Palestinian state,

be enough land remaining in Jewish hands, to negate the idea of the land being divided?

Chuck Hinson

Thunder,

Read through the plan. Israeli settlements and Jerusalem still seem to be unanswered by it.

I asked before and now reask....would some Israeli settlements, being allowed to remain inside a future Palestinian state,

be enough land remaining in Jewish hands, to negate the idea of the land being divided?

Chuck Hinson

Hi Chuck,

I have read through it.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Folks, this is the exact same time that the new EU President will take control of the EU!!  Does anyone here me out there??  Can I get a witness??

Hear ya bro!   :t3:

"Road Map to "Peace and Security"

I believe an important overlooked sign about the coming Antichrist may have occurred in 1992.

Guest shadow2b
Thunder,

Chuck Hinson

heyyyyy chuck----NOPE----GOD gave the boundaries of the

land of ISRAEL & those boundaries were to last for Eternity...

SOOOoo ANYONE that attempts to alter those boundaries by

one-little-inch- is in for BIG trouble----shadow2b{Gary}- :crazy:

Mounting His White Horse

The private yacht cruising off the Greek Islands was the Alexander. Inside the luxury vessel were the European Union's 15 current heads and 10 future heads. The twenty five European leaders were called together by the Greek presidency to discuss one important issue -- what to do about America (Read about it here).

The choices before these leaders were simple. Either they do nothing and allow their new, super EU to continue playing second fiddle to the United States -- as British Prime Minister Tony Blair suggests -- or they do as the Greek presidency is suggesting -- what ever is necessary to overcome their differences and learn to speak with one more powerful voice.

And although their choices were simple, the complexity of the issues they may awaken were frightening. If they went along with Blair's proposals, the delicate trans-Atlantic balance would remain much as it is. On the other hand, if they followed what the Greek presidency was recommending, the balance would shift and the world would change.

What was being recommended? The Greek presidency was recommending the EU heads task their High Representative, Javier Solana, to draft a new "European Security Concept" to be ready for approval by the next EU summit in June.

The Greek presidency said Solana was to create a strategy for the EU that has some real bite in it. And, once it was approved, the EU should stick with it.

The stage couldn't have been set better for the Greek presidency to get a desirable answer. All the EU leaders were confined in one place and they had no way to leave even if they wanted too.

Guest Charles Hinson

Dear Rollin and Saints,

I really wanted to share for awhile here about Israel and what happened with me this morning as I prepared to go to church.

I wanted to share this here first because of the good sharing I see Rollin Thunder doing here.

A theory about why God would allow a mega earthquake now in

Guest kelly
Rollinthunder, I understand that our 4 amigos are not going to give Israel or Palestine an option on this so called peace plan; but, have you figured out any of the little yet oh so important details yet,  I know that you know way more about this  than I do , so if you do not mind I have a few questions.  If Israel flat out says no(or even Arafat), who decides when it's time to enforce this peace plan and exactly how far are they wijlling to go to enforce it?  Would they be  willing to  go to war over this, equally against either side?  Who gave this quaret moral authority to enact this plan. Now for a big one, with all of your studying on this matter, who do you feel is really behind this and why?  Thanks for all of your info that you provide us with.  I count on it more than you will ever know.