IGNORED

April 8th prediction/possible fulfillment soon?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I think an apostate pope could be the false prophet, especially with all the talk and action of intergrating the Muslims into "christian" prayer services and claiming all of the similarities, which is going on now with the current pope's meeting with the Muslims at Mecca and praying with them.  Too much talk of world peace among the Catholics to rule it out.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Looking for a bit more info if anyone can help.

Is Javier Solana his full name? does he have a middle name? Thanks.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

??? Hi Adstar!~  

I believe his full name is Javier Madragia Solana.  

When I checked him out, I went to www.dogpile.com and typed in his name.  Just a suggestion but, it gives a lot of things to choose from.  It gives articles and lots of different search engines with different lists.  Try it and see what you think.  Hope this helps!  In Christ and awaiting His coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy:  :thumb: Praise His name~  Lorie

Guest C.D. Light

RollinThunder--Love your posts, as well as many others.

Juan Carlos may have involvement here, but I know little about him. What I understand about some of the traits of the AC is that he will not have the affection of woman. How does Carlos line up there?

The EU new ruling is interesting, but I am just a little hesitant to think that much about the AC hinges on that. Rather, I am more prone to look at Revelation 17:4 ...and the woman was arrayed in PURPLE and SCARLET colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand, full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication

It would seem that this is more descriptive of the RCC, namely the vatican.

I also tend to believe that the type of fornication that God is concerned about here, is SPIRITUAL fornication. This would line up with the RCC again, who has adopted most of their beliefs from the old babylonian paganism, and then simply tacked on Jesus like frosting on a cake. This to me, would be a perfect example of spiritual fornication, which of course would cause Christ the ultimate in anger.

P.S. All catholics, please keep in mind that my statements are about the RCC doctrines here.  So dont get off on the "personal attack" tantrums.  It wont wash with me.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hello C.D.,

I don't think the world will have to worry about Juan Carlos. He is already fading into the sunset and getting up there in years. I am leaning more to Javier Solana, who seems to be keeping a very low profile of late. The trib saints won't know until after the rapture, but it may be possible for the wise to know before hand. There is nothing in the scriptures that would prevent this possibility. They will be gone in the rapture. I think that Daniel 7:25 just may be giving us a very strong clue. Solana was the one to think of changing the set times. It was initially his idea. And we also know that the AC will reign for 42 months. So this current rotating every 6 months system of the EU Presidents will have to come to a halt, and when it does, I would pay very close attention to whoever they elect as the new leader. It just may be Solana himself, even though he is keeping a low profile now, don't forget Dan. 7:25.

I would have to agree with you about the RCC being the Apostate Church in the tribulation. I believe the False Prophet will be a Pope who will defect from the faith. The Catholic Church has always mingled their beliefs with myths. Sadly the church is celebrating these pagan traditions.

Thanks for your input C. D. I'm glad you could join us as we watch and wait for our Bridegroom! Time is getting short.

• 2 weeks later...

U.S. could actually strengthen Solana's Ten-Nation Military Alliance. For more, click on link below :

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/us_strengthen_euforces.html

[Home]

US Could Strengthen EU Forces

I should have known.

Recently I wrote about American plans to turn NATO into a rapid reaction force. And, if it happens, some fear it could undermine the EU's own rapid reaction force being formed under the direction of the EU's High Representative, Javier Solana.

As you may recall, the EU heads tasked Solana with creating a 60,000 strong force capable of being deployed in a short time for a period of one year. These troops were to be made available by the 10-nation military alliance known as the Western European Union who, under Solana's direction, became the official military wing of the EU back in 2000..

By March of 2001, Solana had created new command and control centers for the 10-nation alliance within the EU Council, where he was also the Secretary General. But, although all the machinery was in place, and despite all Solana's pleading, the EU member states refused to commit the resources necessary to make Solana's rapid reaction force a reality.

So, when Donald Rumsfeld announced America had plans to turn NATO into a rapid reaction force to be deployed against terrorism and rouge states, the natural reaction was to think Solana's force had been dealt its final blow. This was because Solana's 10-nation alliance members were also NATO nations. In other words, Solana's rapid reaction force could become Bush's rapid reaction force.  

Yet, my experience with this intriguing individual told me different -- it told me Javier Solana was not to be counted out just yet (not to mention the end-times prophecies about the rise of a 10 nation alliance). And now, sure enough, it's being reported that instead of destroying it, the American plans may actually end up strengthening Solana's 10-nation rapid reaction force.

How? Since the 10 nations are also members of NATO, any American led strengthening of NATO would also strengthen them.  

So, after pleading unsuccessfully for so long, Solana may now finally be getting the resources from the member states he needs for his own rapid reaction force -- thanks to America.

As I said before, I should have known.

09-24-2002

Anybody got four quarters for a dollar/ I mean a Euro??

How about a Quartet for Peace?? Where are we headed anyway? Click on the link below:

http://www.euobserver.com/index.phtml?sid=9&aid=7587

17.09.2002 - 09:51 CET

Quartet meeting to bring fresh impetus to Mid East peace

Colin Powell and Javier Solana - agreement between the two men will be essential to the success of the Danish plan. (Photo: European Commission)

The Danish Presidency

Is there any such thing as a road map for the peace plan? Read your Bible. It's the best map of all time, and this article is very good too. Right on Herb, whoever you are!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[Home]

Road Map: A Seven-year Agreement?

Ever since Javier Solana came up with the idea of the Quartet, the European Union has had its foot in the door in the Middle East peace process.

Here was his plan: If the four dominant players in the Middle East - the US, the EU, the UN and Russia - would just put their heads together and begin to sing the same song, the Israelis and the Palestinians would have no choice but to dance along.

Now, after faltering, sputtering and almost dying, the Middle East peace process may be finally back on the road. The Danish EU presidency has proposed combining elements of the recent US and Saudi plans into a timetable, or "road map," that will ultimately lead the Middle East to peace.

And so far it looks good. The violence that was making any meaningful negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians has somewhat abated. I suspect the reason for the lull in the violence may well be due to the recently reported secret talks between the EU and the leaders of Hamas.

So, will the EU's timetable include the foretold seven-year agreement of Bible prophecy? As I said in a previous commentary, it might set the stage, but I don't think the time is right for the actual signing of the agreement.

This is my reason: At this time there are still three agencies evolved with the EU foreign policy. The EU Presidency, the EU Commission and Javier Solana's office of High Representative. Any treaty agreement would requires the signature of both the EU's president and the Commission's president.

In Daniel 9:27, we find only one powerful person signing an agreement with Israel. So, I don't think the stage is completely set in the EU where the foretold seven - year agreement with Israel could happen.

In 2004, however, this situation will change. The real power in the EU is still with the heads of state and the Council of the European Union - where the 10-nation military alliance resides. And these forces are now pushing hard to eliminate the EU Presidency's and Commission's

Here is an interesting radio interview that you can listen to about Solana from the Missler Report. For those interested, just click on the link, and then click on Wednesday and Thursday, because the interview is in two parts, and each one lasts about 12 minutes. Here's the link :

http://www.khouse.org/misslerreport/politi...001023-186.html

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Israel Today - October 7, 2002 - 1 Heshvan, 5763

Israeli tanks and armored vehicles, backed by helicopters, raided the densely populated town of Khan Younis in the Gaza Strip overnight. Twelve Palestinians were killed, 10 of them when an Israeli helicopter fired a missile into a crowd. More than 100 people were wounded, 25 seriously. The army says a group of gunmen opened fire at troops as they withdrew, and the helicopter targeted them.