IGNORED

SPECIFIC REASONS Christ Returns Right Now.

2bba

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

Yep, it hasn't yet

Guest Ayubu

I do not think Christ is coming back yet...why?

As I've meditated upon why though many predictions have been made on specific dates and times that Christ is coming back, I have come to the conclusion that His coming is not based on chronological timing. I first ask myself why is He coming back and the answer is, "for His bride, the Church". The next question I ask is, "Is the bride ready for the groom?", and the answer is, NO. The bride is not ready because it has not come to the full stature "Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ".

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

deleted

deleted

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

I believe no prophecy hast to be fullfiled for the raptue, and God can pick anytime he wants nothing stopping him, nothing has to be done because he is God he can do wut ever he wants

Trinity

The Word is God. God cannot go against his Word written down in the bible, if He did that would make Him a liar. So God does have to obey His own Word. All scripture must be fullfilled.

Of course "all scripture must be fulfilled."

The point is that none needs to be fulfilled BEFORE the Rapture. It will be fulfilled with and after the Rapture.

It is a shame that so many Christians do not see this and therefore are not looking for the immanent and sudden return of our Lord. Indeed, we, as Christians, have been commanded to look upward for that Blessed Hope.

Could it be that these mid and post-tribulation folks can not accept the fact that they are not appointed to receive the wrath of God? Do they still think that as sinners, in some way, Christians must be punished for their sins? Do they not see that those in Christ have had their debt fully and completely paid by the only One Kinsman Redeemer that had the authority to pay the price and redeem us?

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

Here

deleted

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Old Timer,

A short while back I addressed you mistakenly as a friend of mine who goes by the same "moniker" on the various forums I attend. Sorry, I was wrong. He is 78 years old and is well versed in the scriptures, so I do not think that you are he.

The point is that none needs to be fulfilled BEFORE the Rapture. It will be fulfilled with and after the Rapture.

This very statement is refuted by the scriptures:

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

If your doctrine of immenency is TRUE, then it would be just as true the day after Pentecost as you seem to think it is now. Your doctrine would have applied to the 1st century Christians as well as the Christians (multituded beyond count) that will "go through" the Great Tribulation". In those last days, they will BE LIVING IT, and will have all assurance that the Lord's coming is but a moment away.

It is a shame that so many Christians do not see this and therefore are not looking for the immanent and sudden return of our Lord. Indeed, we, as Christians, have been commanded to look upward for that Blessed Hope.

RE:

Luke 21:22-28 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Our BLESSED HOPE "occurs" right in the time of the "great tribulation". PLEASE READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY - THE WHOLE CONTEXT.

Could it be that these mid and post-tribulation folks can not accept the fact that they are not appointed to receive the wrath of God? Do they still think that as sinners, in some way, Christians must be punished for their sins? Do they not see that those in Christ have had their debt fully and completely paid by the only One Kinsman Redeemer that had the authority to pay the price and redeem us?

When are you going to learn the difference between "tribulation" even "great tribulation" and "God's wrath"? If what you say were true, then Christ SHOULD HAVE escaped the cross. Stephen SHOULD HAVE escaped "stoning". Most of the apostles SHOULD HAVE escaped "martyrdom". The Christians DURING the Great Tribulation SHOULD BE ABLE to escape all the TRIBULATIONS. Even todays martyrs, (go to VOM.com) should not undergo suffering, tribulation and death. The idea that YOU or I should ESCAPE is as foolish as it can get, in fact it is HERETICAL. Here is what Paul et al., says about suffering:

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Corinthians 1:6 And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.

Philippians 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

Philippians 1:30 Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.

Philippians 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

1 Thessalonians 3:4 For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.

2 Thessalonians 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

2 Timothy 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Hebrews 11:25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

1 Peter 3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

So where is the ESCAPE CLAUSE you so happily bandy about that occurs as a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE? This is foolishness and you will not find one verse that confirms that idiocy.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I do not think Christ is coming back yet...why?

As I've meditated upon why though many predictions have been made on specific dates and times that Christ is coming back, I have come to the conclusion that His coming is not based on chronological timing. I first ask myself why is He coming back and the answer is, "for His bride, the Church". The next question I ask is, "Is the bride ready for the groom?", and the answer is, NO. The bride is not ready because it has not come to the full stature "Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ".

I think He is waiting for the "fulness of the genitles to be brought in." There are still some to be saved and God knows who they are because He predestined them.