IGNORED

SPECIFIC REASONS Christ Returns Right Now.

2bba

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

He is 78 years old and is well versed in the scriptures, so I do not think that you are he.

So where is the ESCAPE CLAUSE you so happily bandy about that occurs as a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE? This is foolishness and you will not find one verse that confirms that idiocy.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Okay, DadE. Allow me to "withstand you to the face (Gal 2:11) here."

We're discussing a doctrinal issue that has been debated for years and years. It is possible to read the scriptures and come to different conclusions on this issue, which is why there is diversity of opinion. But, to insult someone and call it "foolishness" and "idiocy" is arrogant and destructive to good fellowship.

Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

2Ti 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

2Ti 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Jam 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

deleted

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings One Way,

We're discussing a doctrinal issue that has been debated for years and years. It is possible to read the scriptures and come to different conclusions on this issue, which is why there is diversity of opinion. But, to insult someone and call it "foolishness" and "idiocy" is arrogant and destructive to good fellowship.

You may stand against me "face to face", but if you have serious problems with my identifying heresies as such, then please speak to George, the owner, or any of the moderators. I refuse to allow any pre-tribber to get away with pandering their false doctrine without speaking up on behalf of the truth. I have shown time and time again how the pre-trib doctrine is false and does not line up with "sound doctrine". If you want to believe it, feel free, but don't think I will sit back and do nothing when your doctrine may be leading others astray.

Your Servant in Christ,

Dad Ernie

Greetings One Way,

You may stand against me "face to face", but if you have serious problems with my identifying heresies as such, then please speak to George, the owner, or any of the moderators. I refuse to allow any pre-tribber to get away with pandering their false doctrine without speaking up on behalf of the truth. I have shown time and time again how the pre-trib doctrine is false and does not line up with "sound doctrine". If you want to believe it, feel free, but don't think I will sit back and do nothing when your doctrine may be leading others astray.

Your Servant in Christ,

Dad Ernie

Sir, it isn't your viewpoint that is distressing, it is your manner.

I hardly find the rapture issue worthy of being considered "heresy" and "leading others astray." This isn't a salvation issue. If anything, the imminency of Christ's return provokes us to holiness.

In any event, I guess you just labeled me "a heretic" so I guess you don't consider me a Christian, along with the millions of others who believe in pre-trib.

I guess the way is even narrower than I thought, eh?

Guest LCPGUY
Greetings One Way,

Your Servant in Christ,

Dad Ernie

In all due respect Dad, you have NEVER come close to showing the pre-trib doctrine is wrong or a heresy. Bah humbug...

In His Love,

Bro John

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

Dad Ernie,

What I have written I have written.

Guest Ayubu
Another "P" word....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :oww:

One Way, In refrence to my contribution you mentioned, "another P word". Please enlighten me. What does that mean?

One Way, In refrence to my contribution you mentioned, "another P word". Please enlighten me. What does that mean?

It was actually 2bba that said that, not me. I think he was referring to my use of the word "predestined." This doctrine, although factual biblically, has of late lost much of its respect.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Dad Ernie,

I agree with you. The pre-trib. belief is false doctrine and heresy. It will lead many astray when the antichrist appears on the scene. Many who believe in the pre-trib. rapture won't recognize what is happening and will go along with policies that are introduced. I think the pre-trib. doctrine is part of the deception that will be present in the last days. Want proof? Just go to any bookstore, make that a christian bookstore, and try to find a book that teaches the post-trib. doctrine. You might get lucky and find one author that endorses this belief. All the other authors

will support the pre-trib. doctrine. Satan loves it when false doctrine enters the church and is accepted as truth. He doesn't want God's people to know the truth. He doesn't want us to be prepared for the tribulation.

All one has to do is pick up the Bible and read the book of Daniel. Read Daniel chap. 3. The story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego going through the fiery furnace is a prophecy in itself. We will also go through a fiery testing. But Jesus has promised to be with us, just as he was in the furnace with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. They were'nt raptured before being tossed in, they went THROUGH the fire; and so will we.

Jesus said, "I am with you always, even until the END of the age."

Ok, that's my 2cents. Go Dad Ernie, keep telling the truth!!

In Christ,

CarolineS

Dad Ernie,

I agree with you.  The pre-trib. belief is false doctrine and heresy.    It will lead many astray when the antichrist appears on the scene.  Many who believe in the pre-trib. rapture won't recognize what is happening and will go along with policies that are introduced.  I think the pre-trib. doctrine is part of the deception that will be present in the last days.  Want proof?  Just go to any bookstore, make that a christian bookstore, and try to find a book that teaches the post-trib. doctrine.  You might get lucky and find one author that endorses this belief.  All the other authors

will support the pre-trib. doctrine.  Satan loves it when false doctrine enters the church and is accepted as truth.  He doesn't want God's people to know the truth.  He doesn't want us to be prepared for the tribulation.

That is likely due to that fact that the people writing books have done a bit of homework.

All one has to do is pick up the Bible and read the book of Daniel.  Read Daniel chap. 3.  The story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego going through the fiery furnace is a prophecy in itself.

We will also go through a fiery testing.  But Jesus has promised to be with us, just as he was in the furnace with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.  They were'nt raptured before being tossed in, they went THROUGH the fire; and so will we.

Good eye! That indeed is prophetic, but not of the Church. It is prophetic of Israel as they will go through the GT and be tested.

But, what you missed is that during that period guess who is completely missing? Daniel, himself! Daniel is likely off as an ambassador. And that, too, is prophetic... this time of the Church, as the Church will be absent during the GT. After all, Daniel is the focus of the book that bears his name. Don't you find it odd that he is gone during the "fiery furnace?"

Furthermore, Jesus did not promise to "be with His Church" during the GT. Rather, He promised to keep us from it.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

How is that not clear?

It always amazes me that post-tribbers think the Father is going to pour out His wrath on His Son's bride. That isn't very nice, is it?

Mat 7:9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

Mat 7:10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Trust me. I, being evil, wouldn't desecrate my son's bride, and neither will the Father Who is Holy. How could He do such a horrendous thing? Really?

Jesus paid the price. It is finished.

Thank you, Jesus my Lord!