IGNORED

need advice....desperately....please

My goodness and praises be to the Lord for you are already overcoming this issue.

i wanna encourage you not to worry for you are with the Lord and greater is he that is within you than he who is in the world.

its so crutial to really ask the Lord for direction.you donnot have a problem that is too big for the almighty one.

you must not battle this on your own,surrender this issue to he who is greater and he will make a way for you.

of course you gonna have to play your part...but understanding first that your healing has already come if you have already asked it of him.

satan will try and tempt you at every second...remember he comes to steal,kill and destroy and when he realises you are getting even closer to your father in heaven he fights even harder by deceiving you to believe you are not a child of God and therefore taking away your peace with your father.He knows that once you have no peace with your dad you are vulnerably accessible to his fiery darts and he will further deceive you through self condemnation and guilt.

Your Father created you and understands you are fighting hard to please him..and he loves an honest heart.

Just as you have written this mail here in the chatroom take your supplication to your creator and because he made you in love he will know what to do bout it and help you fix it.

Remebering that he is working with and in you, it will be wise to give him complete authority over your mind,body and soul and allow him to take over completelly and listen to what direction he will provide you with.

Where we always fall short is in believing that we can do all by ourselves..the truth is we cant!..

For Ephesians 6:10-22 says ''For our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers,against the authorities,against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm''

Can you struggle against all this on your own?...the battle is not ours but is the Lord's.He has done it all for you and me and everyone else in this world.You must trust him completelly and with all of your heart and he will restore back to you what the devil has stolen.He will renew your mind and restore your body and you will see that miraculously you will crave nomore.

Understand that whenever the cravings come and you find youself tepmted it is the devil seducing you to faulter...you can start to fight him today by saying ''Devil get behind me in Jesus' name''...i mean it worked for me,still works for me and always will cause the bible says that all creatures will bow at the name of the lord and that includes the bad guys!

You are saved,blessed,healed and living under the grace of the Lord and what a priviledge to have his shadow to run to :taped: !

Stay in the faith and God bless!

Silola.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/12/1960

Our faith is not based on feelings its based on our belief in Jesus the very Word of God. Welcome to Worthy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

thank you so much to everyone who has replied..if anyone else has any more advice i would greatly appreciate it..i know the Lord will take care of me and help me through this..it is just really hard..i thank everyone it is so nice to have someone who will listen

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

Yes Lman, this web site is filled with good hearted Christians who truly care about posters. Stay around and become about of this site.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Pray for the Father to constantly strengthen your Armor friend (Ephesians 6:10-17). When you feel this desire start to come, pray. The flesh will pull you in one direction, while the Spirit will lead you in another (the right one). They are in constant war with each other (Galatians 5:16-25). When something takes a mental root it becomes a very real thing. Ask the Lord for mercy on your sins, to clear the way between you and Him, so that He may hear your cry for love and help. Tell Him you desire for Him to rip this from your life, to refine you more and more day by day, that you desire true fellowship with Him. Take heart friend, you can overcome anything (Phillipians 4:13).

:whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

thank you so much to everyone who has replied..if anyone else has any more advice i would greatly appreciate it..i know the Lord will take care of me and help me through this..it is just really hard..i thank everyone it is so nice to have someone who will listen

People really do care about you. There are many struggles that we all face. Sometimes the things we have to deal with and struggle through makes us stronger in our walk with the Lord. Once you get through this time you may find that you are able to help someone else through a crisis they are going through.

Look the Lord for your strength. Remember when Jesus went into the wilderness to fast? Satan came to Him while His body was weak, but Jesus responded to every temptation that Satan threw at Him with "It is written...". Jesus quoted Scripture to Satan to rebuke his attempts to cause Jesus to stumble (talke about pride and arogance by Satan). Keep reading your Bible.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Fruit of the Spirit is proof of salvation. Fruit never matures overnight. It starts out as a small bud and matures to full size, able to reproduce, after a period of time. Being able to overcome the power of sin only comes with maturity in Christ and God's word. Trust what His Word says is true, and all will be revealed to you; in God's time.

Amen. We are to grow in holiness. Day by day.

Pray and read the Bible every single day - and watch that addiction's hold on you get weaker and weaker.

Praying for you, my friend.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from Worthy Welcome to Looking for Advice

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  06/13/1964

Jam 1:14+15 But each one is tempted, when he is drawn away by his own lust, and enticed. Then the lust, when it has conceived, bears sin; and the sin, when it is full grown, brings forth death.

It is a opportunity to learn to overcome. You are one of the lucky one's!

You will beat it and it will be testamony to the glory of God

Blessings