Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Kind of a funny questions, but I'll give it a shot.

I believe he will be Jewish and likely of the tribe of Dan. But, there are those who believe he will be "Roman."

The bible says of him:

Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

He is called "Abaddon" in the Hebrew language. The word Abaddon has been understood to be a compound word of Abba, which is "father," and "don" as a reference to the tribe of "Dan." Literally, "father of Dan." There are good reasons for this and some against it. But, Jesus said this:

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Here Jesus states that the Jews will accept the Antichrist. Well, to put it mildly the religious Jews, to this day, aren't the most "loving of those outside the Jewish race."

Among the orthodox Jews the spirit of the Pharisees is still somewhat alive. The head rabbi of Israel has been on record as stating that "1 million Arabs are not worth a single Jewish fingernail." So, given this atmosphere, I think the Antichrist must be Jewish in order gain the favor and acceptance of the Jewish people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Well who's to say he will not be yellow or olive skinned. This world is made up of more colors than black and white.

And why is it important anyway?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Kind of a funny questions, but I'll give it a shot.

I believe he will be Jewish and likely of the tribe of Dan. But, there are those who believe he will be "Roman."

The bible says of him:

Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

He is called "Abaddon" in the Hebrew language. The word Abaddon has been understood to be a compound word of Abba, which is "father," and "don" as a reference to the tribe of "Dan." Literally, "father of Dan." There are good reasons for this and some against it. But, Jesus said this:

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Here Jesus states that the Jews will accept the Antichrist. Well, to put it mildly the religious Jews, to this day, aren't the most "loving of those outside the Jewish race."

Among the orthodox Jews the spirit of the Pharisees is still somewhat alive. The head rabbi of Israel has been on record as stating that "1 million Arabs are not worth a single Jewish fingernail." So, given this atmosphere, I think the Antichrist must be Jewish in order gain the favor and acceptance of the Jewish people.

Hi!

Thank you for your answer. It is very interesting. :)

Snowdoove

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Well who's to say he will not be yellow or olive skinned. This world is made up of more colors than black and white.

And why is it important anyway?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I'm just wondering if it matters?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Cats~

It must matter to some since there are many articles on this subject.

Snowdoove

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

The Bible says we are to wait for Jesus Christ, not the Antichrist. Keep your eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfector of our faith!

Who the AC is can always be an intriguing discussion, but as you could likely guess from my postings in other threads, it is likely that you will not even see him declare himself. He could be alive, but according to the Bible, he cannot "let loose" until we are out of the way. Therefore, trying to figure out who he is is futile.

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness doth already work: only there is one that restraineth now, until he be taken out of the way.

2Th 2:8 And then shall be revealed the lawless one, whom the Lord Jesus shall slay with the breath of his mouth, and bring to nought by the manifestation of his coming;

So, the "lawless one cannot be revealed" until the Restrainer, the Holy Spirit in the lives of you and I, are taken out of the way.

Blessings...

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

The Bible says we are to wait for Jesus Christ, not the Antichrist. Keep your eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfector of our faith!

AMEN!!!! :il: :)

Guest idied2
Replying to Do you think the Antichrist will be Black or White

Just like the body of CHRIST will come out of every nation tribe and tongue.

Revelation 7:9

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

The remainder are the body of the anti-christ.

Mt 25:41

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Re 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug: