~Shalhevet~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Ashura is supposedly the holiest time for the Shiite Muslims. From an article: That's the climax of 10 days of commemorations marking the anniversary of the death of Imam al-Hussein, a grandson of Islam's prophet Muhammad.

My question is are Shiite Muslims a minority in the Muslim community? Are they an extremist group of some sort? I ask this because I have seen some very disturbing images on the internet of very small children being cut in the heads and bleeding. :verkle:

Some Do

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Hebrews 10:24

But Most Won't

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:14

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Ashura is supposedly the holiest time for the Shiite Muslims. From an article: That's the climax of 10 days of commemorations marking the anniversary of the death of Imam al-Hussein, a grandson of Islam's prophet Muhammad.

My question is are Shiite Muslims a minority in the Muslim community? Are they an extremist group of some sort? I ask this because I have seen some very disturbing images on the internet of very small children being cut in the heads and bleeding. :thumbsup:

Shiite's are only in Iraq and Pakistan, Sunni's are 85% of all other muslims.. I belive there may be one other sort of group as well.. but anyway. I dont see this as any reason to relax anyway, there religion is one of violence. Especially to Jews and Christians.