• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/04/1963

Hi, InternalFlame

Your boyfriend will be the luckiest of men if he earns you as his wife. You are loyal beyond the point of merit; you will stand for -and by- your chosen cause -or person- through low and high water. That's where your strength lies. Your only requirement seems to be assessing the worthiness of the cause -or person- that will garner your commitment. That's entirely fair, honest and brave. A few of points to consider:

1. No one is perfectly healthy nor will always stay healthy either. Own and partner's health problems are part of the process of marriage.
  2. There are plenty of healthier individuals who will break your heart, or never propose to you, or never gain your affection even if they do.
  3. The matter isn't only about what you can do for him but also what he can do for you.
  4. If he loves you and makes you feel happy why then should he be penalized for something that is not his fault? (Bear in mind that AS has a genetic predisposition. The scenario is radically different from a condition brought by a deliberately unhealthy lifestyle)
  5. He can certainly experience all types of complications as written in medical texts but you can't discount that he may as well develop a mild course of disease.
Balancing things out: follow your heart. There is where the Lord resides in you and from where He directs your life. If He ordains and blesses this marriage then the issue of illness might constitute a challenge but never a stumbling block.

God Bless.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  198
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

My mom taught me to listen to my head, not my heart.