IGNORED

Who is my "brother" in Christ?

eis

Guest shiloh357
QUOTE (shiloh357 @ Mar 30 2010, 11:06 AM)

Sorry, but it is YOU that are operating from man-made theology, if it can be even called "theology." Frankly, it is a trainwreck and is leading many to trust in their works instead of Christ and as a result of this cultic teaching, is leading many to hell.

So now your are the judge. Judging me to hell and those who understand the same way.

You are the OP on this thread. YOU were the one who started this thread on the premise that you could not consider those who don't believe as you do, as brothers in Christ. You are started off as the "judge." Your hypocrisy is duly noted.

Actually there are one or two others I am "speaking" with in this thread
Well whatever you post in this is fair game. I will correct your cultic errors whether you respond to me or not.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1956

You are started off as the "judge." Your hypocrisy is duly noted.

So you are taking over the judging then? Actually, I never judged anyone.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  03/29/1961

Luke CHAP8 Verse 5

5. A sower went out to sow his seed:and as he sowed some fell by the wayside;and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

6. And some fell upon a rock.;and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.

7. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.

8.And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold.

11. Now the parable is this: the seed is the word of God.

12. Those by the wayside are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and takes away the word out of thier hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

13. They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, recieve the word with joy; and these have no root, which for awhile believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

[ WHAT BELIEVERS WITH NO ROOT THAT FALL AWAY ? ]

14. And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

15. But that on good ground are they,which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it,and bring forth fruit with patience.

18. Take heed therefore how you hear:for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he SEEMETH to have.

21. And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethern are these which HEAR the word of God and and DO IT.

Now I will say to you that indeed we are saved by grace. But you must understand that grace is simply this: God's grace came in the form of Christ, and no man before or since, has done anything to warrant his coming or being sent by the Father. Christ's coming gave us the opening to God's salvation and no man will come to Christ except God gives him the faith.

John CHAP 6 verse 44

No man can come to me, except the Father which has sent me draw him: and i will raise him up on the last day.

1Mind1Spirit :emot-hug:

Guest shiloh357

Your questions from the OP were rehtorical in nature and clearly indicated that you did not think that a person who disagreed with you about baptism as necessary for salvation was a Christian. This is consistent with the errant teachings of the "church" of Christ on this matter.

I am not judging you. You are already judged. You believe in a works/performance-based gospel. Your trust is not in Christ, but your own efforts. That is a false gospel and places you outiside authentic, biblical Christianity and outside of salvation.

You started this thread questioning others' salvation. Now you whine when you are on the receiving end.

To those who say "you're judging me" when they are being shown their error.

Why did the apostles say, when you have shown your brother his error and he changes, you have saved a soul from hell and covered a multitude of your own sins?

Your questions from the OP were rehtorical in nature and clearly indicated that you did not think that a person who disagreed with you about baptism as necessary for salvation was a Christian. This is consistent with the errant teachings of the "church" of Christ on this matter.

I am not judging you. You are already judged. You believe in a works/performance-based gospel. Your trust is not in Christ, but your own efforts. That is a false gospel and places you outiside authentic, biblical Christianity and outside of salvation.

You started this thread questioning others' salvation. Now you whine when you are on the receiving end.

LOOK UP ABOVE YOUR POST

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/01/1956

I judged not, it is the Word that will judge.

I'll go one more. In your repudiation explain Romans 10:9-10.

Did you read the parable of the sower?

Guest shiloh357

Yeah, you started this thread by acting as a judge of those who don't believe that baptism is necessary for salvation. That is not the Word, that is you. Romans 10:9-10 needs no explanation. In fact, it stands as a living reproach to your cultic doctrine of performance-based salvation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.91
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What about Romans 10:9,10?

9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved ; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

What does this say?

If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.

How can it mean or say anything else?