• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

:noidea: This is scary. I don't trust the EU. :noidea:

Fear not my friend!!  Just be ready when the Bridegroom comes calling!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

I am so afraid...I can't seem to help myself...I am always thinking that I will not be worthy...I am not ready....I have not read enough of my bible...I even went out and bought an audio version of the bible so I could listen to it as I fall asleep with the hopes of absorbing more of His words...

The thing is though I see it all coming down to the end of end times...I realize this I know it in my heart and soul...I will just keep praying for those not saved and that I and my family will be counted in the numbers He saves.

I haven't heard much about China or Russia lately...at first they were mentioned anyone have any insight of the views they are holding?

Love and Blessings to all here

Angel H.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I am so afraid...I can't seem to help myself...I am always thinking that I will not be worthy...I am not ready....I have not read enough of my bible...I even went out and bought an audio version of the bible so I could listen to it as I fall asleep with the hopes of absorbing more of His words...

The thing is though I see it all coming down to the end of end times...I realize this I know it in my heart and soul...I will just keep praying for those not saved and that I and my family will be counted in the numbers He saves.

I haven't heard much about China or Russia lately...at first they were mentioned anyone have any insight of the views they are holding?

Love and Blessings to all here

Angel H.

Fear not my friend,

Hey that's a really good idea.  Listening to the Bible.  But I wouldn't let it take the place of studying it hands on.  When I was a new believer, some believers who had been saved for quite a while longer were always asking me how did I learn the scriptures so fast.  Well, you just gave the answer to that away.  When I first started believing, I went out and got a New Testament Bible on cassette.  It was very calming, with soft backround music and great sound effects too.  Anyway, I was constantly listening to it, over and over.  I was a single parent then and life was pretty hard.  I would listen to it when I was cleaning my house, driving and even went to sleep with it too.  It paid big dividends.  I know what the Bible says, even though I may not always know where it says it, but knowing what is more important than knowing where.  I am still learning the where part, and concordances are great for that.  It made a huge difference in my knowledge of God's Word!!  Cheers!!