• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I only have two things to say.

1. Because the churches are not saying what YAHWEH (the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) would have them say, (speaking out against Abortion, homosexuality, blashphemy, the list could go on forever) yet- only talking about being prosperous and titheing. I no longer go to church. I worship at home ON SATURDAY, the Sabbath day.

2. I also shut off my TV three years ago because of all the junk that fills peoples head. PRAISE YAHSUA! (Jesus- the KING of Kings and LORD of Lords, PRINCE OF PEACE)

PRAISE YASHUA!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I only have two things to say.

1. Because the churches are not saying what YAHWEH (the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) would have them say, (speaking out against Abortion, homosexuality, blashphemy, the list could go on forever) yet- only talking about being prosperous and titheing. I no longer go to church. I worship at home ON SATURDAY, the Sabbath day.

PRAISE YASHUA!!!

wtahfarr4,

I can feel your pain, but I don't think it would be fair to judge all churches for the sins of some. There are many deceivers out there, but they are only fooling themselves. Some churches are taking a stand against such things, but it is not always easy trying to find the right ones. Also, there are many other issues that need to be dealt with. The church has many struggles to deal with. I think the first priority should be saving the lost, after all, that is the great commission, and the very reason that Christ left His disciples here. If the church you went to only talked about money, something must have been wrong and I would leave it too, but the problem I see is that many try to use this as an excuse not to tithe at all. Too many people just want to give God their leftovers, but I would doubt very seriously if He could ever honor such a gift. I give my tithe whether I think I can afford to or not, because the truth of the matter is: I can't afford not to give my tithe, not if I expect to be blessed. Why should He bless us if we don't honor Him with our firstfruits? We should know first of all, that all good gifts come from God. There is nothing that I own down here that really isn't His. My life is His and so are all the possessions that He has put me in charge of. It is up to us as His servants to be good stewards. Oh how I long to hear my Master say, "Well done thou good and faithful servant". If we can't be counted on down here, then why should we expect that it will be any different up there? After all, it is what we do down here that determines whether or not we will ever get there.

I also struggled with this very same thing as probably most of us do at first. But if you really think about it, all this talk of not wanting to give their tithes is actually coming from the non-believers. And for that, I send you to Psalm 1:1 -

"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers."

I would suggest that you not quit searching for the place of worship that the Lord would have you fellowship. It is not your responsibility to worry about where your money went to after you give it out of the goodness of your own heart, then the responsibility belongs to the church leaders. God will then hold them accountable, but I would find another church if I thought they were taking advantage, stealing or doing things that they should not be doing with it. They will be known by their fruits. If you can't see any fruit, then I would keep searching and praying for the place that God wants you to be.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for your reply rollin thunder and I do see your compassion in your words. However, I am not bitter. I still tithe. I tithe to an internet ministry that speaks TRUTH.  I have never stopped titheing nor do I intend to. I didn't leave the church because they preach about giving. I left because churches do not worship on the Sabbath (saturday).

I beleive that YAHWEH is calling us to "come out of her" because his wrath will be poured out on the shepherds who are leading their sheep to the slaughter.

Thank you for your reply rollin thunder and I do see your compassion in your words. However, I am not bitter. I still tithe. I tithe to an internet ministry that speaks TRUTH.

Guest C.D. Light

Jipsah--The things you said must happen before rapture is not true. All those thing are to happen after rapture.

As for tithing, we are not commanded to tithe; but we are told to give according to our heart, and we are blessed back in the measure in which we give. I also believe that if we give where that ministry is not doing the will of God, and preaching the whole gospel, Im not sure it is worthy giving.

Our "giving" can also be in other forms than money. What is better to do, give a tithe or offering at church in money, or to perhaps help somebody near us who is in dire need of some urgent help of some type.

Lori-- We cannot worry too much about those who are not saved and get ourselves in a dither over it, because "we" can save no one anyhow.

John 6:44   Jesus says -- No man CAN come to me except the Father which hath sent me DRAW him....

We can test the waters, but we will quickly know whether the Father is drawing them or not. If not, then we are talking to the wall there, and perhaps missing another who IS being drawn.

I used to wrestle and worry myself into a dither about this, until I learned that God sends us to people that He has already prepared to RECEIVE, and then its a piece of cake which doesnt take but 5 minutes, and there is really no "work" to it, but as easy as falling off a log.

Sometimes its just planting the seed, and moving on. But then they will come looking for you, and asking questions, with a meek and surrendered attitude.

CD

Guest C.D. Light
Ladies and Gentelmen I live right here where these shootings are takin place. I'm a little north at the end of Montgomery county close to Frederick. My parents and some members of my family still live right where it started. Aspen Hill is a place I used to ride my bike and go to the hobby shop to pick up slot cars. I used to, on Saturday nights, drive thru Aspen Hill and fill up with gas at the station where that man was shot pumping his gas. My biggest fear is its probably someone

I get a real "alarms going off" signal inside from the Holy Spirit.....We've got to get the word out!!!!

Thunder can you image being able to talk to all the old testament saints, and asking them about the events we have read about in scripture. That will be amazing. Peace, but not

Jipsah--The things you said must happen before rapture is not true. All those thing are to happen after rapture.
I personally don't believe that anything has to happen before the Lord's return except for Him to decide that it's time.