• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

There is a sinister and dangerous new drug on the market, and it is completely "legal". I have been following the cases of death and destruction this drug is causing on the news and on the net, and at present the authorities are powerless to stop it. (3 deaths of teenagers in the UK this week alone)

"Buy Mephedrone and Methylone plant fertilizer at the cheapest prices online. When you buy Mephedrone and Methylone plant food from us it will be the highest quality plant food your plants have ever had. Some Mephedrone (MCAT, MEOW, 4MMC, MIAOW, Methadrone) and Methylone (M1, bk-MDMA, MDMC) suppliers will supply very cheap plant food but will compromise on the quality. Some sites offer good quality Mephedrone / Methylone will charge a fortune. We offer amazing Plant Food at Unbelievable prices. We're so sure your plants will love their Meow Meow we accept refunds!! You won't find any other Mephedrone or Methylone suppliers who offer a no questions asked refund guarantee, so make sure you choose to buy your Meow risk free from (deleted)"

"Our plant fertilisers are solely for horticultural usage. Once you buy the plant fertilizer it is the property and responsibility of the buyer. When buying Mephedrone or Methylone from buymeow the buyer takes sole responsibility for what happens thereafter with it. Buy Meow or their staff can not be held liable for any harm caused as a result of inproper use of the plant food. When you buy Methylone or Mephedrone (MCAT, MIAOW, Methadrone) you are aware that they are strictly NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION."

Sounds like harmless "plant fertilizer", which was it's original use. But if one reads between the lines and substitutes the word plant with user, you can see the difference.

I find it totally sick that companies (and there are many), are selling this stuff under the guise of plant food, and knowing that they cannot be touched. But this drug is leaving a trail of death and destruction behind it. There are dozens of web pages documenting the harm this drug is doing, and dozens more that are selling it!

Pray that authorities add this drug to the banned substances list as fast as they are able.

(link removed)

I don't think this is against the TOS (in terms of advertising), and all parents out there should be aware of this new "legal" drug. It is taking hold all over the place.

The enemy is afoot....

Edited by IslandRose
Link removed

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,860
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  228
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

We in the Uk are praying for the government to hurry through a total ban on this product ...the death toll that we know about is up to over a dozen in the last month and all teens.

I have very little sympathy for those that take this stuff KNOWING as they must do how lethal it is ( it is front page of almost every paper at least once a week ) but teachers etc are hand tied as even if they " confescate " the stuff they have to give it back as it is NOT illegal and so the idiots can continue to pass it / sell it etc IN THE MIDST OF OUR SCHOOLS and there is nothing illegal about it :laugh::laugh:

We in the Uk are praying for the government to hurry through a total ban on this product ...the death toll that we know about is up to over a dozen in the last month and all teens.

I have very little sympathy for those that take this stuff KNOWING as they must do how lethal it is ( it is front page of almost every paper at least once a week ) but teachers etc are hand tied as even if they " confiscate " the stuff they have to give it back as it is NOT illegal and so the idiots can continue to pass it / sell it etc IN THE MIDST OF OUR SCHOOLS and there is nothing illegal about it :laugh::laugh:

Those that sell this stuff for the sheer profit value, knowing that it kills, will pay. Judgment is for all. It's just soo sad. To think that anyone can order this stuff legally is sick!

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

There is a sinister and dangerous new drug on the market, and it is completely "legal". I have been following the cases of death and destruction this drug is causing on the news and on the net, and at present the authorities are powerless to stop it. (3 deaths of teenagers in the UK this week alone)

"Buy Mephedrone and Methylone plant fertilizer at the cheapest prices online. When you buy Mephedrone and Methylone plant food from us it will be the highest quality plant food your plants have ever had. Some Mephedrone (MCAT, MEOW, 4MMC, MIAOW, Methadrone) and Methylone (M1, bk-MDMA, MDMC) suppliers will supply very cheap plant food but will compromise on the quality. Some sites offer good quality Mephedrone / Methylone will charge a fortune. We offer amazing Plant Food at Unbelievable prices. We're so sure your plants will love their Meow Meow we accept refunds!! You won't find any other Mephedrone or Methylone suppliers who offer a no questions asked refund guarantee, so make sure you choose to buy your Meow risk free from (deleted)"

"Our plant fertilisers are solely for horticultural usage. Once you buy the plant fertilizer it is the property and responsibility of the buyer. When buying Mephedrone or Methylone from buymeow the buyer takes sole responsibility for what happens thereafter with it. Buy Meow or their staff can not be held liable for any harm caused as a result of inproper use of the plant food. When you buy Methylone or Mephedrone (MCAT, MIAOW, Methadrone) you are aware that they are strictly NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION."

Sounds like harmless "plant fertilizer", which was it's original use. But if one reads between the lines and substitutes the word plant with user, you can see the difference.

I find it totally sick that companies (and there are many), are selling this stuff under the guise of plant food, and knowing that they cannot be touched. But this drug is leaving a trail of death and destruction behind it. There are dozens of web pages documenting the harm this drug is doing, and dozens more that are selling it!

Pray that authorities add this drug to the banned substances list as fast as they are able.

(link removed)

I don't think this is against the TOS (in terms of advertising), and all parents out there should be aware of this new "legal" drug. It is taking hold all over the place.

The enemy is afoot....

I will not even take much of what the Government tells me is safe and my Dr. tries to prescribe to me. I sure am not going to eat "plantfood." Unfortunately, a high death rate is actually the most effective tool in stopping the use of a particular drug.

(link removed)

The enemy is afoot....

I will not even take much of what the Government tells me is safe and my Dr. tries to prescribe to me. I sure am not going to eat "plantfood." Unfortunately, a high deat rate is actually the most effective tool in stopping the use of a particular drug.

It has now been banned in the Uk :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  615
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

(link removed)

The enemy is afoot....

I will not even take much of what the Government tells me is safe and my Dr. tries to prescribe to me. I sure am not going to eat "plantfood." Unfortunately, a high deat rate is actually the most effective tool in stopping the use of a particular drug.

It has now been banned in the Uk :thumbsup:

Good. As with most recreational chemicals, they are either going to kill you now or kill you later. I guess in the grand schem of things, it is better if they "kill you now" because people will not use them if they see an immediate risk. Most people do not care about the future, just the now.