• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

.... I think this country has lost it's collective mind. :laugh:

You Think :whistling:

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. Jude 1:4

Exactly, Joe. :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The only thing I know for sure about this list is that McCarthy was NOT a hero...he was a hateful, paranoid conspiracy theorist who conducted his own version of the Inquisition. I don't want history skewed to ANY side, I want history to be factual. I think this country has lost it's collective mind. :laugh:

Well, I would agree that McCarthy went more than a bit overboard at times, he was not a hateful, paranoid conspiracy theorist. He was actually more right than wrong. What most people have seen of him these days are sound bytes and movie clips of some of his more emotional outbursts that the progressive media put out. This country did have a very serious communist movement during his time.

Many people today see the core progressives today as communists, and they do have much of the same philosophy as did Marx. From my perspective the best government is somewhere in the middle with as little government intervention as possible.

I'll have to take your word for it; I wasn't around back then. But I agree with your last sentence completely. :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

God bless Texas!!