• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/08/1987

You dont seem to have a very vast knowledge of your own religion Draigon.

I wouldnt consider one "Wiccan" if they didnt believe in the Lord and the Lady.

Also, Wiccans practise "Magick", slightly different than "Magic".

Chazy.

You are correct, I do not know much about this religion cause I am still learning I only got into it about 3 or 4 months ago, there is still alot to learn, but my b/f is teaching me new things everyday :t2:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/28/1986

Ok, everyone has to learn sometime.

I guess I just find it funny that you are trying so hard to defend it, and on Christian forums, instead of learning about it first. Try a world religions course. I took one and learned a little about a lot. The teacher should be able to answer questions like the one you posted here, without a biased opinion.

From there you can decide what you want to ensue (and stick up for) etc.

Chazy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Draigon,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :t2:

I don't get that though, Because Man say that God exist...and we have been sinners from the time Adam and Eve ate the apple, therefor, how do we know that men are not lieing and just saying that they have heard God? And that he told them to write that? we don't. Man could be lieing about the whole thing. We do not know, nor will we till we die.

I know men are not lying because the Lord Jesus Christ lives. He is the God of the living and not the dead. Meaning those people today do live. Their Faith was realized. I also have it on more than one witness. many Millions of witness' actually that the Lord Jesus Christ has lived up to His promise and risen from the dead. I have it on my own witness as well. He lives. ;)

The question you ask here is," has God really said?"

That is the ancient question and still is today that satan uses to trip up mankind. Even Christians fall prey to it.

Adam and Eve disobeyed God simply because satan said, "has God really said?" Ever since then we have been under a curse . Were born into it. You know that satan knows God's Word and believes it? he is just in rebellion to it. The demons are subject to Jesus Christ as well. They know who He is. They believe it too.

There was only One perfectly Obedient Son. Free from sin. Jesus Christ. When we believe upon Him? Then we become children of God by the Righteousness of Christ. Free from this curse.

I know it's True because in believing it and having Faith . It has become manifest to me.

So how does mother earth absolve your sins?

Peace,

Dave

Chazy,

How do you know the teacher isn't biased?

I guess I just find it funny that you are trying so hard to defend it, and on Christian forums, instead of learning about it first. Try a world religions course. I took one and learned a little about a lot. The teacher should be able to answer questions like the one you posted here, without a biased opinion.

Chazy.

Peace,

Dave

Im sorry, I hope im not being rude.

I just get annoyed at people who try to argue what they are not well-informed on.

Its like voting for someone because they sound cool. Research your options.

I probably am in no position to respond to this anyways, as I am Agnostic.

This IS a Christian forum, and the people here are fantastic. They will try to answer any questions you may have on Christianity. But keep my point in mind :-)

Chazy.

Chazy.

I am not trying to defend it, I am just answering the questions you all throw at me with what I know so far lol.

Dr. Luke,

Mother earth does't resolve are sins, we take care of them ourselves, we learn from our mistakes and we try not to do them again. :t2:

And, and can you have faith in something that has never been seen, only people saying they have heard the voice of God?

I guess I like to see things before believing...I dunno. lol

Dr. Luke, the teacher of any course that focuses on more than one religion should NOT be biased. They may have their own beliefs, and everyone is biased to some extent, but they should keep their biases to themselves. This is hard to do I realize, but thats why certain people teach these courses ;-)

My teacher never once revealed her own religion to us, and by the end of the course, we still didnt have any idea of what her religion was.

Chazy.

Edited by littleladyinblack

Draigon,

I have no stake here other than trying to show you who the Lord is. It really is a serious matter. :il:

For without resolution of your sins? The alternative is not good. We live in a perishing world in persihing body's due to sin. We are already under a curse. That ends in God's wrath.

Dr. Luke,

Mother earth does't resolve are sins, we take care of them ourselves, we learn from our mistakes and we try not to do them again.

So how hard do you have to try? How much is enough?

There was this ancient Greek Mythological charecter that was assigned a task in eternity. He was to roll a rock up a hill. Over and over as he reached the top it would roll back down on him. He never accomplished the task for eternity. Now this was Mythology.

The problem with sin is that it isn't mythology it is real and the sin will roll back over you. As we have no control over it. Rather we are wrapped up in it. The Lord Jesus Christ has nailed that writ of sin to the Cross and triumphed over it openly. Thus giving you as you abide in He the victory over it.

I believe God's Word to be True because I have experienced it working in my life. He lives and He and I have a relationship. So now my witness is added to the many millions before me.

Peace,

Dave

Chazy,

Dr. Luke, the teacher of any course that focuses on more than one religion should NOT be biased. They may have their own beliefs, and everyone is biased to some extent, but they should keep their biases to themselves. This is hard to do I realize, but thats why certain people teach these courses ;-)

My teacher never once revealed her own religion to us, and by the end of the course, we still didnt have any idea of what her religion was.

Chazy.

Then she has not the Truth for the Truth is not relative. It is the Truth. :t2:

Whether you cross the street in Calcutta or Sydney? You stilll must look both ways before crossing the Street. Elsewise you may be hit by a bus? :il:

Ro

ic :t2: well, you have answered the questions I have had for now, don't think there is anything else. I will read those books, I haven't forgotten. And thank you all for answering and not losing your temper on me ;) that is awesomeness! :D

thanks again.

Dr. Luke, to answer your question...

So how hard do you have to try? How much is enough?

I am not sure to be compleatly honest with you. For me, it is the 3 fold law. What you do to someone that is bad or hurts, comes back to you...but that is me ;)

again, thanks everyone.