• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/08/1987

Well, I am wiccan and just wondering something...

I don't get how one religion can be right and the others wrong, considering that religions were made by man...

Jesus Introduced Christianity and said that this was the only way to God...that is what you all believe correct?

But with other religions we are right as well...so how come your religion is the only right one? I never got that and thought it was time to ask.

Isn't everyones opinion differnt, and not to be over powered?

anyways, just some quesitons :rofl:

laterz

*Draigon*

Edited by Draigon

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Hi and welcome to worthy ministries.

I don't get how one religion can be right and the others wrong, considering that religions were made by man...

Jesus Introduced Christianity and said that this was the only way to God...that is what you all believe correct?

so how come your religion is the only right one? 

Religions are made by man, which is why they are wrong. Jesus is the Son of God, the fulfillment of thousands of years of prophecy. This is why we know it is the right one, the only way to God. It is a relationship with God, not a mere religion.

You see, when mankind fell into sin, we were forever separated from our God. In His foreknowledge though, He prepared a way for us to be joined with Him still, through the atoning sacrifice of Jesus, His Son, so that we are forgiven for them, and we can be joined with our Lord. Jesus is not just a man who introduced Christianity to us. He is God, part of the Trinity that is God. God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

All of us here would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Wicca may be satisfying to you at this point, but it will not save you in the hereafter. Jesus saves. Accept Him as Lord and Savior. The relationship we have with our Lord is wonderful and emminently satisfying.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Hi Draigon and welcome:

religions were made by man...

This is you first incorrect statement. Christianity was begun by the Son of God, Jesus Christ. He is "Emmanuel" (meaning 'God is with us'). Not just a man.

Yep

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

But with other religions we are right as well.

This is your second incorrect statement. How can two people, saying the opposite things, be both right? Who would teach you something like that? How can this be?

Draigon, Jesus died on the cross for your sins and wants you to turn from your sins and turn to Him. He will give you a peace that passes all understanding in your heart that you can't get through any other belief system.

May you find grace and peace through Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Jesus introduced us to the Father ( God ), not just to a religion.....

you see, religion is dead..... religion is a works thing that with out faith is just that, religion..... a person can have his work as his religion....

Christ Is the Son of God..... Christ Jesus, made a way for us to see God the Father.

Christ came to this earth that we should have total, everlasting, non-ending life.

satan is hanging around to destroy all that he can, to steal all that he can, and to kill all those he can......

anything other then following Christ Jesus, is following satan. that is the difference between all the others and and Christianity.....

anyone not following Christ will have to pay their dues when the Great White Throne Judgement comes to be, those following Christ will reap theirs during the Judgement seat of Christ......

the differance is that the Judgement seat of Christ is only for those following Christ, the Great White throne judgement is for those that are not following Christ, and we all know where their destination is....... the lake of fire....

mike

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Amen.

t.

Hey Draigon,

Love your siggy, btw....is that you?

Yes, opinions are like...well you know.

No one's opinion should "overpower" the other when it comes to religion but The Truth should be the goal, right?

There are a lot of arguments over what the Bible means when it says something but there is no arguement about whether the Bible is true. Men have tried to prove the Bible false since almost the day it was written. So far...no luck.

I was an atheist with almost the same questions you had...until I tried to prove the Bible wrong.

I would suggest this;

Assume that every person is a liar and find out for yourself from the source. Can I send you a Bible?

The New Testament is an easy read. I did it completely about 5 times in January of 1990. You should try it and THEN come back an ask questions....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

But with other religions we are right as well...so how come your religion is the only right one? I never got that and thought it was time to ask.

anyways, just some quesitons :)

laterz

*Draigon*

excellent questions, draigon...but there is only ONE established by Jesus Christ Himself, and it is still flourishing, still living, breathing, giving life to ALL through Him. Christ said He would never leave us or forsake us and He still IS fully alive in His Church in which He established. If you want to know more, please email me privately. God bless you dear one. God loves ALL His creatures, regardless of what you might believe. He has a plan for your life...You are here for a reason... :il:

Guest charlie

Hi Draigon, welcome to worthy.

If you don't believe one religion can be right then why do you have one (Wiccan)? What would be the point, especially if you believe "deep down" that they were all created by man?

Others have answered why we belive Christianity is the true religion.

Edited by charlie

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/18/1976

Welcome D.

The thing you need to remember that Christianity is not a religion; it's a way of life. God is not interested in religion. He's interested in a relationship. That's why there is Jesus as has been pointed out already.

Hope this helps a little.

In His Grip.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Hello friend,

Listen 2 +2 still equals 4 right? Not 5 or even 8. :rofl: Although in todays schools that may be acceptable? Just so you feel good about yourself. :rofl:

Same thing with God. He is not relative. He has made Himself known. There is a right and a wrong. It is just that we live in a world clouded in shades of grey. A fallen world where anything goes as of late. This makes it hard for our finite minds to conceive of what is right and wrong. The Lord has made known what is right and wrong.

God has cut through the grey and made Himself known for thousands of years.

There was no higher hill He could climb. No deeper ocean He could travail across. He sent His only Son to make it plain. As a matter of fact He talked about His only Son coming for four thousand years. He chose a particular people. Not for their strength or even their number. But for their weakness. To show those strong in the world that He was fully capable of playing His hand in the affairs of this part of Creation. That He was ultimately in control. He made evident who He was through these people. Then He brought forth His only begotten Son for all mens sins. Just as promised.

So how are your sins removed?

We all know in our hearts what heaven should be. We are programmed for eternity. There is but One Key to start the engine as it were though. He is Jesus Christ. That Key unlocks that eternity for us. So if our idea of heaven is correct? How would it be heaven if us in our fallen state were allowed in? You know your own personal foibles. As I know mine. The Lord has said if we accept His Son He no longer looks at those foibles. He looks at His precious Son. Who was perfect and without sin. He died for us. So that we could enter into heaven. So that we could enter into a relationship with God. The Lord has said that when we accept His Son Jesus? That He the Lord will never remember our sins. That He is Just and Righteous to forgive all our sins even today. All we have to do is approach His Throne under Christ Jesus and ask. Turning from our sinful life which leads us to death and repenting of our sinful ways and He will remember them no more. For the sake of His precious Son.

He did all this simply because He is accountable for His Creation. Simply because He Loves us very much. :il: He provided a way. He went the extra mile. He ripped open the grey and provided the Truth. It is not relative. :) There is but One way God has provided Salvation for us His Creation.

So you see it is really up to you to seek the Truth. You have taken a good first step. If you seek Him with all your heart ,soul, and strength? He is Just and Rigtheous Faithful to His Mighty Word. For those who seek? They shall find. For those who knock? The door will be opened.

God is not a God of chaos. He is a God of order. He has made the Truth quite clear. We just have to look.

Peace,

Dave