To Let Go or Move On?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  281
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

To Let Go or Move on? that is the question.

Several people have come to me asking for my advice. Wow when did I become wise? LOL

However, I'm greatly concerned because 4 idividuals have aproached about a slightly different problems all coming from one idividual. This individual in a semi-leadership role has either e-mailed these people or phoned them and has said something to greatly upset them. I told them not to lose sleep over because this person has done this before in the past. However, since you are not telling me this about the person I can't cronmfront them without telling this person in leadership that they have anger issues over what seem to me as far I know stupid stuff. i have cronfronted this person in leadership before and I do not think I can go alone to deal with them because they will respectfully and politly blow me off like they did last time I tried to find out was going on with this person. This is not really my issue should I let it go and move on or should I seek advice and get someone to help me confront this person which may make matters worse. OR should these people who are coming to me should I go back to them and tell since this leader has a problem with you for whatever reason that they should confront him first before I do anything.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Seeing as they are now turning to you, perhaps it is these people who should approach this person first. Should you then feel as though you may need to speak with him or confront him upon this matter, then perhaps you should. However, try not to force the matter.

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

Matthew 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

If you are not a part of the problem, then I advise you to just let it go. The people involved should be going to one another and making things right. If they are not doing this, they are vilolating scripture. If someone comes to you talking about a problem with somebody else, ask them to please go to that person and confront them.

When a person offends me, God gives me the grace to forgive them. If I do not forgive this is rejected grace and can lead to bitterness. And that bitterness will take root and grow up like a weed to choke out the joy of the Lord in my life.

Hebrews 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

So by sending them to deal with this problem directly, you are actually helping them to follow scripture, forgive the one who has offended them, and have God's grace shed abroad in their heart.

IR :il: