Does anyone have a mental illness?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I do and struggle with it. The people at my old church didn't understand and were frustrated with me. I was a leader at one point but my illness got in the way of my attendance. I have attempted suicide. I am depressed. I have and continue to seek earthly medicine but am also trying to get my spiritual life straightened out.

Can anyone relate.

Hellow...

Yes I can relate...I was psychotic.

I'd either kill you or kill myself.There's nowhere out. Kill or be killed.

I was very suicidal also.Very sad.very depressed.But you wouldn't know it if you saw me.I was obsessed with murder and pain.Self mutilation...bashed my head on the wall...threw knives to my own mother...I don't think people realize I'm not really going to think twice before i actually sliced her throat.They might think it was just anger but it's more like rage.I spoke to myself.Suddenly i had another girl living in me called Mikha.And nobody wants to meet her.My voice changes my clothes change even my small mannerism changes.I can see it but I can't stop it.I Cursed God.I hated him.Because ever since I was born I was always aware of his never ending presence.I felt like he was disrespecting my space and privacy just breathing down on me all the time.I found out years later that his name is Jesus.Don't matter I still hated him.

But he saved me.I don't know why.He revealed to me the truth my friend.

Your dealing with Satan.Listen I've only been a Christian and y'all might know more than me.But when it comes to mental diseases your dealing with demons.You know that saying fight your demons.It's not figure speech.It's literally telling you to FIGHT your demons.Real life entities.Waiting to make you think it's all your problem..sure the way you feel is entirely you but the moment you are enslaved into something you can't stop it' not you anymore.When i finally realized this after i accepted Jesus..took me awhile but i found out what was causing it i rebuked Satan and his demons.And I was free.I tell you 100% free.You know that strength you never had when God's with you.It's not going to wait for you.YOu have to claim it back.You are saved now!Satan can't take it from you.Don't let him fool you into thinking it's you or problems or circumstances.Not everything is Satan's fault.If you've rebuked the devil a million times and nothings happened then it's a trial.But if you haven't tried too.Then your falling into his trap.

My experience with mental illness is it's Satan.I've heard of somebody suffering from mental illness after the devil was rebuked he became well again.I'm just asking you to think about it then give it a try.This is from my personal experience.

Don't be sad or worried.Life is a trial but God's already gave you the answer.Okay give it a try.Not everything is Satan's fault but i'm telling you he definitely has a big role in enslaving Christians.If he can't stop you from believing in Jesus he'll at least make your life as miserable as possible.Don't accept that!Claim freedom.Jesus didn't die so that you can be slaves of anything BUT RIGHTEOUSNESS.

PTL! :thumbsup:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1990

I have suffered with depression since I was 13. I had been on anti-depressants from the time I was 14 up until this last January when I finally told myself that I didn't need medication to make me happy anymore. I found an outlet to help me with my depression and it since has worked :)

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

My psychiatrist once claimed I was a psychopath.

He might have changed his mind since then. I'll go down to his cage in my basement and ask him. :)

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

He might have changed his mind since then. I'll go down to his cage in my basement and ask him. :laugh:

I get the impression some time that by telling us the unvarnished truth you hope we will think it's just a wild and crazy comment.... We'll need to see a driver's license and your address..... :whistling::rolleyes: <good cop / bad cop...

I get the impression some time that by telling us the unvarnished truth you hope we will think it's just a wild and crazy comment....

Okay, okay ya got me. I don't have my psychiatrist locked up in my basement.

....I boiled and ate him weeks ago.

Leftovers anyone? :whistling:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I get the impression some time that by telling us the unvarnished truth you hope we will think it's just a wild and crazy comment....

any ffffavre beans and a nice Chianti???

any ffffavre beans and a nice Chianti???

Sorry Hannibal, just chips and beer.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from Worthy Welcome to Am I Alone?

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/20/1990

He might have changed his mind since then. I'll go down to his cage in my basement and ask him. :noidea:

What did he say?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/20/1990

I have suffered with depression since I was 13. I had been on anti-depressants from the time I was 14 up until this last January when I finally told myself that I didn't need medication to make me happy anymore. I found an outlet to help me with my depression and it since has worked :noidea:

I was diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety when i was that young. I was put on Anti-Depressants but realised roughly 6 months later that if anything they made me worse. With the help of the Lord i was freed. I found my escape hatch then, my ejector seat. I landed in the arms of the Lord.