IGNORED

What do you do when you feel like no one is there?

Guest godsmartian

Guest godsmartian

First of all I am a Christian and I know that Jesus is there for me but everyone needs a human friend. I have several friends in North Carolina and Alabama and some in Missouri where I am currently living. But I just feel like I am all alone and there is no one to be with me. I don't hardly ever complain but I've been reading some of this posts and I have even replied to a few. So I figured you guys here are pretty cool. I don't get any e-mails or phone calls even though I gave out both. And I'll be moving to New Mexico in October so I'm just wondering when this lonely feeling for human companionship will ever go away? :P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

God created people to need other people. I pray that you will meet some great new Christian friends.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Godsmartian,

I know exactly where you are coming from here. Yes, eventually this feeling will go away, though it may take some time. The only true friend that I have had within the last few months has been my fiance, and the process to making new friends as well as beginning the life in service to God can sometimes feel slow. Keep your chin up, and keep the faith. In time things will get better.

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  152
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

First of all I am a Christian and I know that Jesus is there for me but everyone needs a human friend. I have several friends in North Carolina and Alabama and some in Missouri where I am currently living. But I just feel like I am all alone and there is no one to be with me. I don't hardly ever complain but I've been reading some of this posts and I have even replied to a few. So I figured you guys here are pretty cool. I don't get any e-mails or phone calls even though I gave out both. And I'll be moving to New Mexico in October so I'm just wondering when this lonely feeling for human companionship will ever go away? :P

I know how u feel, my advice to u is keep praying! :P

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/24/1982

Hi godsmartin,

I know exactly how you feel. My path has just taken me on a 1700 mile move across the country. Ahh!! It is pretty scary, but God does and will provide. There will be ups and downs. Look at it as a time of immense growth. There is always something that good will teach you through times like this. Try to find a group of christians or a church that you think would be a good home and get plugged in with a group of people. They are always looking for helpers or just someone to join in their fellowship. Or if there is an activity that you like (golfing, basketball, cards, bowling, hiking, nature, etc) there are typically groups in all areas that meet. It is a great way to fullfill that need for human companionship and fellowship. You would be surprised how many people in different areas who would love to get to know you given the chance. Just take a small step in faith and reach out to them and God will provide for the rest.

God Bless you!!

Amy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Yeah Church is a great way to find friends, get active in a ministry ask the pastor if he can put you in some ministry in the church, bc thats a great way to find friends.

i've seen some of your posts and you seem really cool. don't be discouraged... you can PM and instant message me if you want to.

i can kind of relate to how you're feeling because i just transferred from a small high school to a big one... a have a few good friends that go there but right now no one knows me. it's a really weird feeling... i feel often like no human being really cares that i'm even alive... that they wouldn't even care if i suddenly died tomorrow. :)

life is interesting sometimes, isn't it?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I have been where you are, more than once even. It is a hard season to be in but remember it is only a season. There are many things I have learned being in those seasons though. God wants you all to Himself first. When I begin to put things before Him or even other people before Him, He then will lead me through the desert. There I find I can do nothing without Him. The Lord leads us through these seasons for a reason and the quicker we realize it the quicker we go through the desert. The Lord will allow you to feel alone to maybe remind you He is always there and He will never forsake you. I think sometimes our focus gets shifted and He just tries to bring us back in complete communion with Him.

Hope this helps. This is just my own personal experience. :)

Naomi

Guest Called

Just keep praying....I prayed for four years for some good Christian friends and God has brought me to a place where I know have wonderful friends...Plus, you can talk to us on Worthy!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,296
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  04/07/1989

Exactly. Nothing works except Pray. And show God that you love him. He wants your love. Give it to him!!!!