• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

ATTENTION! All beloved of The Lord Jesus Christ - THE DOOR MUST BE SHUT!

5/3/10 From YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ, and From Jayse, Inspired in The Spirit - For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

ATTENTION! All beloved of The Lord Jesus Christ: The door is now being shut!... And many peoples, of all nations, tribes and tongues, shall come running to The Lord, to plead with Him, saying, “Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?... Open to us!”

Thus shall I answer them, says The Lord of Hosts: I never knew you... Depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness! Even with a heavy heart, it must be... Even so, amen.

Therefore, repent! Repent in dust and ashes, mend your ways and your doings!... Purge yourselves! Yea, cast yourselves down at the feet of The Lord, and kiss The Son of Salvation... Yes He, called Christ and Jesus, YahuShua HaMashiach... For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

Thus has The Lord spoken, saying, “The door shall be shut!”

Heed His words and His calling...

Take to heart this warning...

For He, whose face is filled with jealousy,

Is coming to gather the pure and the ripe of His harvest...

The Lord has purposed, and hastens to perform it...

The time has come!

my comment was:

I would like to share with you. This morning, i was thinking about the verse that came in my mind In Revelation 3: 7b This is the message from the one who is holy one true. he is the one who has the key of David. He opens doors, and no one can shut them; he shuts doors, and no one can open them. I was thinking about the door was being open, the door couldnt shut. he shut door and we couldnt open the door. I was thinking about the verse this morning. The verse just came in this morning. so I was busy all day until this evening, I read this forum and I began to realize that message was came up in my mind. I said wow!!! Must be from Lord that He was trying to tell me something like that. at the point i was thinking about Jesus Come back soon and that s how the verse came to my mind this morning.

Wow. His warn is really serious. I cant ignore that.

SC

if you want to go to other christian forums it called [link deleted]

that s where i go there.

thanks

DC

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

5/3/10 From YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ

DC, is there someone there who claims to be Jesus? That is very troubling.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

The door is not yet shut! We are seeing signs of the end, but that has not occurred yet. The door is still open for people to repent and draw near to the Lord.

I would agree with the sentiment that the time is short... but the door is still open. Come in!

Why is he calling Christ YahuShua HaMashiach? Why not Yeshua???

Oh Dear Sister

Straight From The Mouth Of Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah)

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

And A Clear Exhortation

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:16

Of Love

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Ephesians 5:19

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Daughter Of The KING

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Love, Joe

And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Ruth 1:16

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus Christ must be the center & sum of all deliberations according to Colossians Chapter One. :foot-stomp:

The door is not yet shut! We are seeing signs of the end, but that has not occurred yet. The door is still open for people to repent and draw near to the Lord.

I would agree with the sentiment that the time is short... but the door is still open. Come in!

Why not Jesus?

I'm just wondering why this author chose that particular (alleged) name, given it is highly debated. Yeshua / Jesus are much more widely used and understood. It was just something that stood out.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Why not Jesus?

I'm just wondering why this author chose that particular (alleged) name, given it is highly debated. Yeshua / Jesus are much more widely used and understood. It was just something that stood out.

This has all the earmarks of a Yahwist cult. The reference to the door in Revelation refers to God being the author of salvation (he shuts and no one opens, he opens and no one shuts; that is, salvation is from THE LORD and Him alone) and not some spiritual or literal portent The whole Yahshua pseudo-Hebrew pronounciation of the name of Jesus is one of the signals that this should be taken with a grain of salt, if even that.

Guest yod

because this is the 2-house "stuff" which has a lot of the "sacred name" bunch in it.

The Messiah's Hebrew Name: "Yeshua" Or "Yahshua"?

by Dr. Daniel Botkin

Dr. Daniel Botkin explains the Hebrew linguistics of the names "Yeshua" and "Yahshua" and how "Yahshua" is a mistransliteration by Sacred Name advocates to fit an erroneous interpretation of John 5:43 and how "Yeshua" is far more accurate. He also clearly establishes the fact that the English name "Jesus" has absolutely no pagan connection and is simply a derivation of "Yesous," the Greek transliteration of "Yeshua." Most important, Dr. Botkin addresses that slander and criticism surrounding the name controversy in entirely non-Scriptural and not glorifying to the Holy One of Israel.

The Messiah

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

5/3/10 From YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ

DC, is there someone there who claims to be Jesus? That is very troubling.

No I dont think so. I already asked for that and to make sure about that I already posted other christian forum and asked for that I will bring the answer later on hopefully today. I will let you know more about it. thanks for concerning about it.

Thanks again

DC

Why not Jesus?

This has all the earmarks of a Yahwist cult. The reference to the door in Revelation refers to God being the author of salvation (he shuts and no one opens, he opens and no one shuts; that is, salvation is from THE LORD and Him alone) and not some spiritual or literal portent The whole Yahshua pseudo-Hebrew pronounciation of the name of Jesus is one of the signals that this should be taken with a grain of salt, if even that.

Perhaps that's why my spirit feels so on edge about this? It just does not bide well with me.

Google YahuShua HaMashiach and the first thing that pops up for me is 'Followers of Yah'. :taped: