• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Both are dictators and despots. Mugabe had at least 20,000 people who were against his regime killed by his fifth brigade, assisted by Korean "military advisers". One wonders, parts of Africa being what they are, what Mugabe is receiving in return? Arms, money? Probably both.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

North Koreans are in terrible condition - there is starvation and deprivation .... these animals are not going to be taken care of - the people themselves are in dire need.... they certainly do not have the funds or the environment to take care of them - it's an horrific slap in the face of those North Koreans who are barely living to know that their government may feed and care for exotic animals from another country better than they will the hungry children of their own country. It's awful.

Think Maybe Kim Jong-il Is Going To Use Them As Barbecue In His "I Torpedoed The Warship Cheonan And Killed 46 Sailors " Party?

>>>>>()<<<<<

Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. Isaiah 8:10-13

Praying!

Yes Joe - you are right. I think that it would probably be better for those animals to be used as food for the people who are so desperate there than having them (the animals) starve and suffer as well. :whistling:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I've noticed that many times people who treat other human beings like animals, generally treat real animals very good. I think these animals will be treated like prized possessions. Far better than he treats his own countrymen. Americans do it too. How many spend thousands on their pets and wouldn't give a homeless person fifty cents.

I've noticed that many times people who treat other human beings like animals, generally treat real animals very good. I think these animals will be treated like prized possessions. Far better than he treats his own countrymen. Americans do it too. How many spend thousands on their pets and wouldn't give a homeless person fifty cents.

Save A Puppy And Fund An Abortion And Say What A Good Boy Am I