• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,309
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Ok, Steven, I'm trying to figure out if you're a lawyer or an engineer. :blink:

Momma always says stupid is as stupid does! :taped: where's did my box of chocolates go? :laugh:

Okay, let's not knock Forrest Gump. I named my Chihuahua after him...... :rolleyes: And he's a very smart doggie!

:43:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Momma always says stupid is as stupid does! :taped: where's did my box of chocolates go? :laugh:

Awwww Stevie! Wasn't saying you were stupid. Just saying your brain works differently than most! :rolleyes:

:43: Score!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  111
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1951

Okay, let's not knock Forrest Gump. I named my Chihuahua after him...... :rolleyes: And he's a very smart doggie!

Good grief! His name is bigger than he is! :43:

I use linear mode which keeps this in form for me.... is the proper understanding of posting?

Yes, That Should Work Just Fine

Unless God's Kids Start Rolling Around All Over The Landscape (Flowers, Frog Ponds, Statuary And Such) In The Joy Of Their Play

Then You Will Find Very Little Is Linear About This Fun-Fest And Your Notes Will Start Looking More Like A Jackson Pollock Painting Than A Structured Debate!

>>>>>()<<<<<

The reason I ask is sometimes people post comments to my comment under original subject comments and it does not appear so unless it is directly read! Which seems to be ignored by me which is never intentioned!

It's OK

If There Is A Reply Desired Or Needed Most Of Worthy Board Citizens (IMO) Will Pursue Until They Get One Or The Thread Is Closed And/Or They Will PM You.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

I use linear mode which keeps this in form for me.... is the proper understanding of posting?

Yes, That Should Work Just Fine

Unless God's Kids Start Rolling Around All Over The Landscape (Flowers, Frog Ponds, Statuary And Such) In The Joy Of Their Play

Then You Will Find Very Little Is Linear About This Fun-Fest And Your Notes Will Start Looking More Like A Jackson Pollock Painting Than A Structured Debate!

>>>>>()<<<<<

The reason I ask is sometimes people post comments to my comment under original subject comments and it does not appear so unless it is directly read! Which seems to be ignored by me which is never intentioned!

It's OK

If There Is A Reply Desired Or Needed Most Of Worthy Board Citizens (IMO) Will Pursue Until They Get One Or The Thread Is Closed And/Or They Will PM You.

Thank you Joe! I have always thought of the difficulty in living in such a painting :whistling: Praise God! For God's art is my art! Love Steven