go_sooners.gif

RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Called

I actually live in Mississippi on the coast....although I am from Alabama and I miss it, cause that is where my sisters are. :down:

Even though they are only an hour and a half away it is still too far...Let's see what does Missisippi have....ummmm...hmmmmm...still thinking....hmmmmm :laugh:;):P

I will get back to ya'll on that! ;)

Guest kitkat

Naaaaaaahhh, it won't get ugly. I thought about posting a box of TIDE laundry detergent, but the Lord told me not too. :P *cheesy grin*

:laugh:

Guest Called
Naaaaaaahhh, it won't get ugly. I thought about posting a box of TIDE laundry detergent, but the Lord told me not too. :P *cheesy grin*

:P

Your crazy! HA! LOL.... :laugh: :oww: :hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

trueseek, I too once lived in Bawlmer. In fact was born and raised there. But I escaped in 1979 to the Southern part of the us and currently reside in Four Oaks NC a nice little place. Come on down and join us where the tea is sweet and cool, the people are laid back and you are in the Bible Belt with a church just about everywhere you look (although they are mainly baptist down here lol).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

trueseek, I too once lived in Bawlmer. In fact was born and raised there. But I escaped in 1979 to the Southern part of the us and currently reside in Four Oaks NC a nice little place. Come on down and join us where the tea is sweet and cool, the people are laid back and you are in the Bible Belt with a church just about everywhere you look (although they are mainly baptist down here lol).

I'm from Denver originally. Kat and I went back there and one thing we noticed was the lack of churches for a city that size. That kinda bothers me. I've often thought that someday, if I had the ability, I'd like to do something about that...:laugh:

• Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Qo'noS. But I work on the moon, Praxis. Yes I know it's destined to blow up a few hundred years from now but I'll be in Sto'Vo'Kor long before then. :alien:

Oh wait, I keep forgetting these forehead ridges are just rubber... :laugh:

Actually I live about twenty-five miles or so (90 during rush hour...) minutes from Chicago. We just had some little horse events down the road yesterday called the Arlington Million, Secretariat and Beverly D...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/24/1982

I grew up in central and north central North Dakota. Spent the past 4 years in Fargo, ND going to school and just moved to Ithaca, NY for graduate school. Talk about a fish out of water!! But the water level in my bowl is gradually increasing. :laugh:

Amy

p.s. If I hear the "your the first person I've ever meet from ND" line again. I'm going to continue to burst out in hysterical laughter or scream.. which I don't know. :P

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/20/1982

I've actually been considering a move to NC, Ashville specifically. A buddy of mine just moved there about a month ago and he loves it. I, to am a born n raised Baltimoron :laugh:

In Christ

Truseek