IGNORED

Knickers In A Knot With More "Clinton" - Enuf Already!

Arthur Durnan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Next up: Chelsea yet! If America can put a man on the moon, couldn't it earnestly consider putting the Clintons there also? Talk about escapees from Godspell! The non-ending Liberal Media Elite splish-splash re the matter blurs the rational mind where we need Windexed windowpanes. Pleez, pleez, give us The Charlie Rangel Show or The AlGore Adventures in its stead. Or at the least, urge us to pray for Obama as in Psalm 109:8!

God Bless America indeed!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Next up: Chelsea yet! If America can put a man on the moon, couldn't it earnestly consider putting the Clintons there also? Talk about escapees from Godspell! The non-ending Liberal Media Elite splish-splash re the matter blurs the rational mind where we need Windexed windowpanes. Pleez, pleez, give us The Charlie Rangel Show or The AlGore Adventures in its stead. Or at the least, urge us to pray for Obama as in Psalm 109:8!

I take it you're irritated about the wedding? Come on, Arthur, everyone deserves a wedding. :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

You are aware your TV came with an "off" button, right? :whistling:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

I take it you're irritated about the wedding? Come on, Arthur, everyone deserves a wedding. :rolleyes:

Who said anything about marriage per se? Clintonesque marriages sound all hat and no cattle. When I think of a Clinton relationship, I think of a recent bumpersticker: "Drive Hammered. Get Nailed!" The best remedy for a Clinton Bureaucracy is something called 2012. Can you say Sarah Palin? God Bless America Indeed!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Who said anything about marriage per se? Clintonesque marriages sound all hat and no cattle. When I think of a Clinton relationship, I think of a recent bumpersticker: "Drive Hammered. Get Nailed!" The best remedy for a Clinton Bureaucracy is something called 2012. Can you say Sarah Palin? God Bless America Indeed!

I don't know what you're going on about but in case you didn't hear Hillary Clinton isn't President, nor is Bill, and (as the others said) you're free to turn off the t.v. Even if there WAS a Clinton bureaucracy......it would only affect those on this side of the border. :rolleyes: