• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,866
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  228
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-hug::emot-pray::emot-pray::emot-pray:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This might be and, certainly can be, taken wrong but I have no desire to fight against the will of God, I'm just homesick.

The Apostle Paul felt the same way. Torn between the two, home and here. I am glad you have the eyes to see home.

I wish every soul could see our Home, and that every heart on earth longed to be in that Glorious place.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

This might be and, certainly can be, taken wrong but I have no desire to fight against the will of God, I'm just homesick.

The Apostle Paul felt the same way. Torn between the two, home and here. I am glad you have the eyes to see home.

I wish every soul could see our Home, and that every heart on earth longed to be in that Glorious place.

So do I brother! I was saved just after midnight and so during the first hour of 1990 and from that time until this it has been my mission to lead others to Jesus. I grew up with a very strong influence in agriculture and i made a promise to God when I was beginning to understand my Salvation. the picture is Joe and Samuel, two mules, pulling an old plow that my granddad kept in the barn with me following along, plowing a perfectly straight row. I can see the fence, way out there, and I promised not to quit plowing until I fall over that fence.

Just like Paul, I, so, want to go home and spend eternity worshiping Jesus but until then I'll not stop plowing.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

God Bless, Bill. :wub:

I know I am, and I'm sure others here as well, are praying for you. Your spirit has brought much joy into my heart, and I thank you for that. Just know that even in this time your words have touched the lives of many, and it would be an honor to meet you in Heaven when I too, arrive there. Again, God Bless, and may Christ be your shalom, that which makes you complete and at peace. :wub::heart:

Shalom from te bottom of my heart and I'll be happy to greet you on your arrival home.