wordsower

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Islam itself speaks vile words about Jesus. First that allah has no son, so Jesus is not god according to them. Second that he did not die on the cross, so we are all lost and without hope in their eyes.

If muslims are allowed to ruin this board as it has so many others. I will not come in here to post. Their vile "profit" makes me ill.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Islam itself speaks vile words about Jesus. First that allah has no son, so Jesus is not god according to them. Second that he did not die on the cross, so we are all lost and without hope in their eyes.

If muslims are allowed to ruin this board as it has so many others. I will not come in here to post. Their vile "profit" makes me ill.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who can stand against us since God is with us

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

This is a false prophecy, yet their coming mahdi fits the description of the Anti-Christ. I tell people this and they say how could this be the anti-christ! I remind them of Kofi Annan a muslim who is the secretary general of the UN.

Satan knows his time is short, and as you know he also knows some of the ways of his demise.

Their Isa (Jesus) will point to the fact that he did not die on the cross, and supposedly point everyone to the true god allah, who is also under my feet. Those who believe this false isa will become muslims, those who do not believe him will be beheaded. Isa will strike at their necks and make a great slaughter.

Sound familiar?

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Actually, they do believe Jesus ascended to heaven and that Mary was His mother and that she has a part in their salvation...........sound familiar? They pray the rosary beads to Mary and the late Pope prayed with them at Mecca last year and reiterated this common belief.

I would go so far as to speculate a possibility of the two religions joining into the new and improved world religion.

Come on............what other religion beheads people? The signs are there, we just have to discern them.

Bring it on! Let's go home!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Actually, they do believe Jesus ascended to heaven and that Mary was His mother and that she has a part in their salvation...........sound familiar?
Edited by Sir W Dakotah