• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Strservant,

One question came to mind as I was reading your post Old Timer. You said that it was a false church that claimed to be the true religion. Could this be Islam (Muslims)? They claim to be the one true religion even to the point the Koran says to convert the heretics or kill them. What would be anyone's thoughts on this?

I cannot answer for Old Timer, but it is NOT the Muslims. We see in Rev. a False Prophet that arises that will do stupendous miracles. I also believe that the "spirit" of the majority of the churches in the last days is the Laodician church "spirit". God WILL spew them out of His mouth. These will be they who follow the False Prophet into the maws of Babylon which is a universal, (world-wide) religious government.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hey Dad,

Great post, however, there is one thing I would like to add to what you had said. I have highlited what I have in question below:

In case you missed my subtle insistense, Babylon is a One World/Religious government that will rule the WHOLE WORLD. The "false prophet" shall lead the ORGANIZED CHURCH into accepting this government. He will perform great miracles and will lead many astray. THIS IS WHAT MADE JOHN SO SICK TO HIS STOMACH.

I too used to think that anti-Christ would gain power over the whole world and then I was reading this book and this really stood out:

Revelation 6:8

I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

God only gives satan power over 1/4 of the earth, which when you think about it, if he had power over the entire world, where would the resistance come from?

As far as Mystery, Babylon, I believe it will be a mixture of the "revived Roman empire" and a revived Babylonian empire".

We can actually see this happening today with the catholic church and the muslim faith. The pope has gone so far as to say that the muslims will be saved because they worship the same god, or something to that effect in the catycism (spell). but that is a subject of another topic.

One thing for certain is Iraq will at one point be a center of focus, the scriptures speak of the four demons that are released from the river Euphrates:

Revelation 9:14

one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."

Now 70% of this river runs through Iraq, which just happens to be Ancient Baylon. It starts in Turkey and I believe runs through a small part Iran through Iraq and empties out in the Persian Gulf. Which I find interesting that all the focus is on at this time.

12  The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east.

As we can see, this river is definately a focus in prophetic fulfillment of the endtimes, which I believe we are fast approaching.

I myself see the false prophet coming out of Rome and the anti-Chist or beast coming out of Islam. Its also intersting to note that both the religions of Islam and the catholicism are established all over the globe. Not to mentioned that both have a history of being very influential politically.

Revelation 16:13

And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the  beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs

Revelation 16:14

for they are the spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty.

Their mixture of religion and politics will decive many. We see a great religous movement called the interfaith movement and they are establishing their headquarters in of all places Fatima! hmmm

Guest charlie
Their mixture of religion and politics will decive many.

So where would this leave the protestant churches? Wouldn't they be the "harlots" since they are the daughters of the mother church?

Not saying I agree with your synopsis but that question came to mind while I was reading your post.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings JesusisGod2,

God only gives satan power over 1/4 of the earth, which when you think about it, if he had power over the entire world, where would the resistance come from?

Do not forget to include:

Revelation 6:10-11 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Who are the "fellowservants" and the "brethren"?

Have you considered that 3/4 of the earth is covered in water? Consider:

Revelation 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Revelation 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

As far as Mystery, Babylon, I believe it will be a mixture of the "revived Roman empire" and a revived Babylonian empire".

As this relates directly to the "Tower of Babel", we can see, even today, the WHOLE WORLD coming together with ONE MIND, EVEN ONE LANGUAGE - the computer - to scale the walls of the citadel and reach into the heavens. A one world government shall do this, and if you do not belong to that "one world religious government" you shall die. The "false prophet" may very well arise from within the Catholic Church, I don't know, but whoever he is, he will perform many mighty miracles, that if possible, even the elect would be deceived.

I myself see the false prophet coming out of Rome and the anti-Chist or beast coming out of Islam.

The "antichrist" is a SPIRIT, that will be prevelant in those days and will invade the Laodician Church types. This is the important, I believe, as the events that "effect the CHURCH". However, the government shall be very "ecumenical", and will undoubtedly include Islam into this "religious/government".

It is good that we can speak of these things and yet hold no animosity for each other. I wouldn't "bet my salvation" on these interpretations, but I feel confident that this is what the scriptures are revealing.

Whenever, I read something from the OT, I ALWAYS look at the NT, to see the REVELATION of what those things mean in the OT.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Charlie, yes I think the RC church is part of it, but only a part. As I said in my previous post this is a lengthy topic.

Turning away from God started in Babylon (the plains of Shinar) with Nimrod. It has continued up to the present day with false teaching.

In Revelation this Mystery, the Great Whore, will finally come into its fullness (Christ's Church is gone) and I think the RC church will be part of it.

Sir Isaac Newton wrote around 1700 of the whore,

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

Mobile21, the Church will disappear, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.

It is the "Blessed Hope."

When I said I agreed with Newton it was with the quote I gave.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Mobile21, the Church will disappear, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.

It is the "Blessed Hope."

When I said I agreed with Newton it was with the quote I gave.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  764
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I believe that mystery Babylon is identified in The Bible as the one world government. The tower of Babel was the result of all men coming together in agreement. The reason God came down and scattered them and formed all the different nationalities, and languages is due to the fact that they were going to heaven their own way. This is the idea that the leader of the one world government is going to use to sell himself. He will have them believe that man by being in unity can have utopia now. By the time he gets to this phase people are going to be so sick of war, and terror that they will gladly embrace him as the peace maker, and then when He gets control they will find out what his real motives are.

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

His Son, I think you are confusing the

Guest Strservant

Thanks again for all the posts. I am kinda surprised nobody ran with the mystery Babylon being the United States as that seems to be gaining in popularity. I'm not saying that's what I believe I'm just saying I'm hearing that alot more lately. Thanks again as I have used your posts in my study on this subject.

Respectfully,

Strservant