I wish this thread could become active again

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  2

Wow, thanx for posting the spoon theory Nebz. Like I said before, you know how to find things..... :sherlock:

I have servere irritible bowel syndrome, bad asthma, severe back pains from a very physical job, and high blood pressure that caused a brain hemorage a while back.

I know exactly how it feels to "ration" your spoons. If I do one thing, there's a good chance I will not be able to do another. I have to eat when I am not hungry just so I can take my meds.

It takes me a while to get ready in the morning on bad days. I have to save most of my spoons for work, or I will be homeless again, so alot of days are spent just laying down. But all the while in the back of my head, I am counting my "energy" spoons. Did I save some of todays spoons to have extra spoons for tomorrow cause it's errand day, or laundry day. Oh wait, I haven't cleaned my apartment in weeks, I better save some spoons for that, or should I use them for that doctor appointment or the 2 hour wait in line to get my much needed meds ? All I know is, I BETTER SAVE ENOUGH SPOONS FOR ENERGY FOR WORK, FOR THAT IS TOP PRIORITY.

Doesn't sound too bad, but the pain is. Really. I recently ran out of my asthma meds and was out for a whole day. It was 24 hours of one long asthma attack. The pharmacy screwed up again.

And then there are some days when all at once are bothering me.

Those are the days I have to dig into my utter most being and try to scrounge up a fork.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:emot-hug: Song

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22